|5v5: Single Elimination|
|Entry fee per player:||Free|
|Players per team:||5|
Grand FinalResolution vs MeetYourMemers
9:44pm 14/10/17 - Completed - Outpost
Congratulations tournament winner: Resolution
Rules OverviewMatch Punctuality
- If a team fails to show within 15 minutes of the match time listed on the match page or cannot play, the opposing team may claim a forfeit win. Screenshots as proof must be provided, clearly showing the time.
- Teams must play using a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 5. If at any point a team drops below this minimum number of players, the opposing team may claim a forfeit win after 10 minutes has passed.
- Should a team fail to verify they are ready within 10 minutes during a map change, the opposing team may leave immediately and claim a forfeit win.
- If a match goes beyond what is a reasonable allocated time both teams are subject to forfeit at administrator discretion.
MOSS is required for this tournament: Download here
1. Run Moss through Administrator
2. Set Parameters under File to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
3. Make sure to Start/Stop under Capture before starting and exiting game
4. Upon dispute, player(s) must upload the Compressed file found in the MOSS folder to CG using the Upload Demo button found on the match page.
Note: If you are getting Black Screens with MOSS you must record. No excuses, please test MOSS before participating in this tournament.
Disputing a Team
- MOSS is not required to be uploaded unless your being disputed
- If you believe a player(s) on the opposing team may be cheating, ALL players will be required to upload their MOSS files (or demos). Your dispute must be filed BEFORE these files are uploaded.
- After this point we will go over all submitted files/processes and will make a decision based on the evidence presented and the official rules
Brooklyn, Carrier, Collection, Double Wing, Dust Shield, Outpost, Paper Company
- Rounds limit: 8
- Team size: 5
- Round time: 2 min 30 sec
- Gamemode: Demolition
- Team balance: On
- Third-Person Perspective: Off
- Limited One Sniper per team
- All equipment is currently allowed
- All matches will be played in European Servers
- Knife round to decide sides
Weapons / Equipment
- All weapons are currently allowed except shotguns
- Only one sniper per team is allowed
- Only one light machine gun per team is allowed
- Only one smg allowed per team is allowed
- All equipment is currently allowed.
All Players must verify Steam Account here
IMPORTANT: General Q&A : https://na.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/p8938796
Complete Ruleset can be found here
PC: EU 5v5 Black Squad Weekly Cup
|This tournament has RANDOM seeding for all teams.|
|Tournament status: Archived|
|Start time: Saturday 7:00pm October 14th 2017|
|60 days of premiumPrize Pool:|
|Tournament should be linked to a season.|
|Map(s) chosen by veto on the match page at the start of the match|
|No servers are required for this tournament.|
Tournament completed, trophies and any prizes have been awarded.
25 trophies have been awarded, most prestigious was Won a free CG tournament.
Grand final has been created: Resolution vs MeetYourMemers.
Tournament has started, the bracket can now be viewed. Teams will be entered into their first match shortly.
Registrations have now closed, ineligible teams will be removed shortly.
Teams that have not ready'd up have been removed (0), final signups still open. So far 5/32 teams have joined. 27 places remain. We currently meet the minimum required teams for the tournament to proceed!.
Registrations are now open