Call of Duty 2

zPAM v3.00 (test version) - Page: 6

Thread started by head on Thursday, 9:31pm July 14th with 84 replies. Views: 13,622

KJUPSTERR
Level: BRONZE
why are we not funding this? http://cg.kratas.net/ If all these things work fine then what's the problem in making pam official and mandatory?
Posted 9:37pm Jan 27th 17
moOdy_saiyan
so...the F12 defuse bug is still not fixed?
Posted 9:56pm Jan 31st 17
Bisiburger
Posted 2:36pm Jun 19th 17
supreme
Posted 3:09pm Jun 19th 17
hitzoR
I have proposal for improvement. Let's make two server side dvars for team names and everytime they are set or changed, propagate those names to the corresponding g_teamname_SIDE client-side cvars. Also they should be set only in ready-up time and make CGAC to somehow set those server-side dvars automtically according to match ID. If they will be set to incorrect sides (eg. Team1 is allies, but its name is set to axis), make just simple openscriptmenu command to switch them. Those names could also be in the scoreboard after every round (on the right side) and in spectator they could be positioned for streaming purposes (maybe the scores could be remade to look little bit like CS:GO's ones.

I don't know what status has zPAM now, but I could lend a hand on this. Only thing I'm not sure how to make is CGAC setting team names from match ID automatically, since rcon is required for this.
Posted 7:30pm Jun 19th 17
ServuS
Any chance that zpam 3.00 will be released official?
Posted 12:31am Dec 8th 17
kuusi palaa

Quote from ServuS on the 8th of December 2017

anything new in it?
Posted 12:14am Dec 9th 17
moxzor

Quote from kuusi palaa on the 9th of December 2017

anything new in it?

Quote from ServuS on the 8th of December 2017
Battalion 1944 is coming in February.

I'm not sure anyone is focusing on a new pam for Call of Duty 2, would be great tho!!!
Posted 7:11pm Jan 11th 18
exzz`
anyone has a working link of zpam300 to run it on a server? http://cg.kratas.net/ is gone offline
Posted 7:56pm Jan 11th 18
00rgl11
Posted 10:25am Mar 5th 19