Cod2/Batallion 1944 - Page: 2

Thread started by Matjeq on Saturday, 3:17am April 21st with 29 replies. Views: 2,854

masta
Level: BRONZE

Fortnite is pretty much top game nowdays.

But cod2 will always be the top of all games, no matter how it looks and what people say.

Quote from Lepi // on the 24th of April 2018

dreamer

i respect that
Posted 10:35pm Apr 24th 18
vioqor

Instead of complaining B44 is "dead" (which it isn't), support it by playing, making/joining a team, and competing in the tournaments that are constantly being successful each week.

Be the change that you want to see in the world (c) someone

Quote from Sulph8 on the 21st of April 2018

yeah but i guess 99% of the players who play b44 only play it cos it has more competition than cod2, and they actually prefer cod2 as a game..

So with your logic, MAKE COD2 TEAMS BOIS
Posted 9:02am Apr 25th 18
masonn
I think b44 is quite allright. Unfortunately i barely play it, and when i play it i play solo unranked games. Which is boring as fuck. But I do think this game has potential. But it won't become as big as people hoped it will be.

Didn't play cod2 since last lan I think;
a) I believe it's kinda dead since everyone tried b44 out
b) my pc forced to update to the newest version of windows 10 and i can't roll back the good version. <- someone knows how to fix these bugs? Cheers
Posted 4:37pm Apr 25th 18
Matjeq
I will come back around September I guess. Can play that night cup next sunday maybe;)
Posted 8:57am Apr 26th 18
darl1Ng

You can't say for early access game its a dead game..

Quote from masta on the 23rd of April 2018

fortnite is early access aswell :3

Battalion 1944 should release smaller updates every week, not every 3 months. I know that Bulkhead team works hard but if you want to attract a bigger audience then you need to show your activity and be transparent.

People are getting bored pretty fast these days, especially the young generation of gamers.

Quote from nopax on the 23rd of April 2018
Comparing fortnite as an early access game is such a big joke.
According to that - A game that is not successful in early access is a fail or won't see success. Just delete that comment please.
Posted 3:50pm Apr 26th 18
mavoRRR
Posted 1:05am Apr 27th 18
masta

You can't say for early access game its a dead game..

Quote from darl1Ng on the 26th of April 2018

fortnite is early access aswell :3

Battalion 1944 should release smaller updates every week, not every 3 months. I know that Bulkhead team works hard but if you want to attract a bigger audience then you need to show your activity and be transparent.

People are getting bored pretty fast these days, especially the young generation of gamers.

Quote from masta on the 23rd of April 2018
Comparing fortnite as an early access game is such a big joke.
According to that - A game that is not successful in early access is a fail or won't see success. Just delete that comment please.

Quote from nopax on the 23rd of April 2018

i'm comparing the strategy of fortnite's developers and battalion's developers.

Fortnite -

regular updates
free game even if the game doesn't feel free
regular contests
active twitter updates

Battalion 1944 -

trimestral updates
not free game
no contests, no big tournament support (even tho it's a competitve game)
most of the time highlights and b43 retweets

You gotta hustle more bulkhead! COMMON!!!
Posted 8:42am Apr 27th 18
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Can't really compare triple A game with indie game..
Posted 12:13pm Apr 27th 18
darl1Ng
Its so easy to see a successful project ready and say : " all they had to do was doing as same as fortnie " . But no its not working that way, Regular updates aren't the main reason the game is successful. It is successful because its a more fun game, The audience is way higher as it attracts all sort of players. I'm not protecting them saying they've done everything right, But its just that they wanted to develop the game with the community that's why they released the game in such a horrible way. They want us to complain and to compliment - So the final project would be the ideal game we all wanted.
Posted 2:04pm Apr 27th 18
masta
Ive never said that they should do exactly what fortnite did/does... i'm just saying that their strategy is interesting and makes in a lot of way sense.

I really thought that the idea was to bring back old players from cod2/4 and also to interest a younger community.

Check their twitter descirption :

"Battalion 1944 is the competitive multiplayer shooter that is bringing back 'Classic FPS games' for the next generation."

Their strategy doesn't fit the present standards
Posted 4:21pm Apr 27th 18
masta

You can have the best photos out there but if you don't put the right hashtags you won't get the likes
Posted 4:22pm Apr 27th 18
Flocker

It's like instagram.

You can have the best photos out there but if you don't put the right hashtags you won't get the likes

Quote from masta on the 27th of April 2018

#thatsdeep
Posted 11:10pm Apr 27th 18
Matjeq
Is everyone planning to come back to cod2 in September? I think its our best option? I dont have time to play atm, but I think its our best option?
Posted 9:49am May 5th 18
kuusi palaa

Is everyone planning to come back to cod2 in September? I think its our best option? I dont have time to play atm, but I think its our best option?

Quote from Matjeq on the 5th of May 2018

winter is cumin
Posted 9:26pm May 5th 18
Lancelele
Posted 1:48pm May 8th 18