intrax LFT

Thread started by intrax_ on Sunday, 6:28pm March 4th with 7 replies. Views: 457

intrax_
Level: BRONZE

So as CoD2 scene is pretty much dead at this point, I decided to look for a serious team to play with in this game.

- 21 years old - Prefer playing with scope, but I can play with every weapon if needed - Attended 10 lans in CoD2 - Could handle top level teams in that game online and offline - Good at understanding tactics and in making them - Mostly active in the afternoon since I'm working until 15:00 and can play until the evening - Willing to participate in different leagues, cups, etc. - LANABLE

Basically, I'm looking for a serious team that has some knowledge and experience in the game with the will to strat and to play on top level.

PM here or add on discord: intrax#5763 or steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/intrax1234/
Posted 6:28pm Mar 4th 18
naluump

- Could handle top level teams in that game online and offline

Quote from intrax_ on the 4th of March 2018

gl majstore
Posted 6:42pm Mar 4th 18
rukki
- Good at understanding tactics and in making them
Posted 6:54pm Mar 4th 18
intrax_

Quote from rukki on the 4th of March 2018
imam biljeznicu
Posted 6:56pm Mar 4th 18
naluump

Quote from rukki on the 4th of March 2018

zaboravili smo ovaj

- Prefer playing with scope, but I can play with every weapon if needed

Posted 6:57pm Mar 4th 18
pimpk

Hey guys,

So as CoD2 scene is pretty much dead at this point, I decided to look for a serious team to play with in this game.

- 21 years old - Prefer playing with scope, but I can play with every weapon if needed - Attended 10 lans in CoD2 - CANT handle top level teams in that game online and offline - Good at understanding tactics and in making them - Mostly active in the afternoon since I'm working until 15:00 and can play until the evening - Willing to participate in different leagues, cups, etc. - LANABLE

Basically, I'm looking for a serious team that has some knowledge and experience in the game with the will to strat and to play on top level.

PM here or add on discord: intrax#5763 or steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/intrax1234/

gl
Posted 12:47am Mar 5th 18
bybson
Posted 2:41pm Mar 5th 18
nopax
Posted 3:42pm Mar 6th 18