TOMORROWLAN #2 - more than just a game

TOMORROWLAN #2 - more than just a game - Page: 12

Thread started by dOLBY on Sunday, 6:49pm November 26th with 240 replies. Views: 40,469

mavalam
Level: BRONZE

Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 19th of February 2018

c 30 yo gamer
Posted 6:23pm Feb 19th 18
Sp1RiT:D
really annoying to check this shit topic every day and there is no information still , refunding asap ...
Posted 9:20pm Feb 19th 18
Lepi //

Come to Croatia,and find him.
Posted 4:14pm Feb 20th 18
Bl4diii
Posted 2:19pm Feb 22nd 18
tata igrice
Posted 3:28pm Feb 22nd 18
jaroslav.
Posted 5:52pm Feb 26th 18
whadez

xd baited by a croatian

Quote from jaroslav. on the 26th of February 2018
It's not funny, people got their money stolen.
Posted 6:00pm Feb 26th 18
pussyfothermuckers

Quote from mavalam on the 19th of February 2018

c 30 yo gamer

Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 19th of February 2018
I am 32, what's wrong with gaming on my age? Indeed, nothing As for most of my ''gaming friends'' are older and we often meet.

Unlike you, typing over the internet ;)

So dOlby, after all the promises and conversations over cybergamer with people you will know by now, is this how it's going to end? Not refunding players?
Posted 6:06pm Feb 26th 18
Hatton
Posted 8:12pm Feb 26th 18
dOLBY

I thought this thread is closed.

Yea I said ASAP,and I also said that refund depends on out sponsor. Due the contract I signed, they can keep the money 90 days after the cancellation. So I dont want to argue with them, I donr have 2000e to give back to paid teams. I will refund you wheb they refund that money to me.

And pussy, calm.down, 1. You didnt paid shit, and 2. You dont know laws in Croatia. Soke of my friends are working for 6 7 months without any coin. When you steal 20m euros you just close damn business and open new. People are eating form garbage on streets. And you think they gonna give me money in 5 days? Yes, maybe in your country, not here.

I also want to solve this as soon as possible, but with treating messages which i recieve, every day. You can just make me to care less than now. So if you can lt be patient and calm, and talk propper and nice, with some.respect, then suck my ****. Best regards
Posted 12:55am Feb 27th 18
Sp1RiT:D

Oh my

Yea I said ASAP,and I also said that refund depends on out sponsor. Due the contract I signed, they can keep the money 90 days after the cancellation. So I dont want to argue with them, I donr have 2000e to give back to paid teams. I will refund you wheb they refund that money to me.

And pussy, calm.down, 1. You didnt paid shit, and 2. You dont know laws in Croatia. Soke of my friends are working for 6 7 months without any coin. When you steal 20m euros you just close damn business and open new. People are eating form garbage on streets. And you think they gonna give me money in 5 days? Yes, maybe in your country, not here.

I also want to solve this as soon as possible, but with treating messages which i recieve, every day. You can just make me to care less than now. So if you can lt be patient and calm, and talk propper and nice, with some.respect, then suck my ****. Best regards

Quote from dOLBY on the 27th of February 2018

nobody said any bad words to you from our team , when u guys posted this event we paid right after it and u asked us to pay asap to help you and make this shit happen , we tried to contact you , you never answer , bazsa said u answered him like 4 days ago that tomorrow we can talk , you stil didnt answer , not nice at all i have to say
Posted 10:13am Feb 27th 18
cdx

Oh my

Quote from dOLBY on the 27th of February 2018

idol
Posted 6:31pm Feb 27th 18
Gregor`
srkiii
PIMPEKiii didn't receive money back from dolby from some lan few years ago. Don't have big expectations guys. Just sayin.
Posted 7:20pm Feb 28th 18
pussyfothermuckers
I am calm, but not responding for ages is not going to help the situation Doesn't matter if I paid or not. I just dislike these kinds of situations where people need to wait on their money.

Like SpiR1T says, people paid for you, so you could make this happen. Now it's your turn...
Posted 6:18pm Mar 6th 18