TOMORROWLAN #2 - more than just a game

TOMORROWLAN #2 - more than just a game - Page: 9

Thread started by dOLBY on Sunday, 6:49pm November 26th with 240 replies. Views: 40,350

ravezoR
Level: BRONZE
I understand that all of you guys are saying that there isnt enough reliability in what dolby has done so far although i understand everybody's point of view that the event is only 5 weeks away and its gonna be hard for most of the players to buy / book everything they need but on the other hand we should appreciate what dolby is trying to do to this dead game even though it didnt work quiet well as he / we expected more than this.

I guess the only option here is to postpone the lan to other date hoping that people will still have interest in attending even after battalion come out since perosnally i think the game is over hyped since it still needs a lot of work but oh well thats just my opinion.
Overall what i wanted to say is thank you dolby for your efforts and see you guys in the next event if therr is going to be one
Posted 7:34pm Jan 24th 18
FaLcoN -

I suggest your to cancel this event, send back people's money and finally say goodbye to Call of Duty 2. A lot of good memories but this community is dead. Only people with low-end pc want to play CoD2 nowadays.

Quote from Sp1RiT:D on the 24th of January 2018

+1 just let it go , battalion will kill this dead game for sure

Quote from swalker- on the 23rd of January 2018

I usually don't write anything on topics like this but I don't understand why people who played cod2 for so many years which is game that is perfectly made for competivity (anything else added to it is shit , anything dropped from it is shit again) want to play some other " new " version of the same game and call it new and better than it. There will never be game made like cod2 ever again, and if you ask me there is no need for activision to make any other version of cod after it. Now, why people are hyped so much on battalion i don't know is it because it's new made game so people would feel updated, or is it just some sort of trashing cod2 for some personal reasons. I love and respect all of you guys , including you swalker , but could you please stop talking trash about cod2 for people who like to play it even today. If you like battalion or pubg or cs , go play it and that's all, why do you have need to talk about cod2. Dunno how others feel, but for me talking shit about cod2 will not make battalion or pubg look better in my eyes. No hard feelings brothers ^^
Posted 7:46pm Jan 24th 18
Lepi //
Just support them and make the lan playable.

@dOlby move lan in the end or april and lan will be playd.
Posted 8:09pm Jan 24th 18
graejx

I suggest your to cancel this event, send back people's money and finally say goodbye to Call of Duty 2. A lot of good memories but this community is dead. Only people with low-end pc want to play CoD2 nowadays.

Quote from FaLcoN ~ on the 24th of January 2018

I usually don't write anything on topics like this but I don't understand why people who played cod2 for so many years which is game that is perfectly made for competivity (anything else added to it is shit , anything dropped from it is shit again) want to play some other " new " version of the same game and call it new and better than it. There will never be game made like cod2 ever again, and if you ask me there is no need for activision to make any other version of cod after it. Now, why people are hyped so much on battalion i don't know is it because it's new made game so people would feel updated, or is it just some sort of trashing cod2 for some personal reasons. I love and respect all of you guys , including you swalker , but could you please stop talking trash about cod2 for people who like to play it even today. If you like battalion or pubg or cs , go play it and that's all, why do you have need to talk about cod2. Dunno how others feel, but for me talking shit about cod2 will not make battalion or pubg look better in my eyes. No hard feelings brothers ^^

Well speaking crap about cod2 is stupid, in this case both of them don't even say crap, they just say it's dead and well it has been for so many years, all of us wouldn't still be there and around if we didn't love that game.
But don't fool yourself, people are looking for competivity, and you can't find that on cod2 anymore, for a long time now, not meaning level is shit/lans are bad, no on the contrary level on cod2 has always increased but you face the same very few teams on the top everyday WHEN the game is active, meaning just before a lan.
So yes we love cod2, but it became boring.
Posted 8:53pm Jan 24th 18
Lepi //

Just make the lan come true!
Posted 10:22pm Jan 24th 18
dOLBY
As we can see, lot of teams are for cancelling event. We won't do it. We will postpone to end of april and as we already did this week, we will finish everything what is needed to te end of the week. I put all my effort to this, ive been in gaming venue and meetings more than 20 times , but its really hard. If postponed event in april fail, we will refund money to every team which paid for their spot. Im not a cheater, i lost over 3000e on the first event when we/you crashed a lot of pcs, tables, chairs and everything, and I have proof for that. You dont know that, but guys which helped me before 3 years from crew, know that. Idc about money, I want to make it happen.

Im asking your support for the last time, and this week everything will be clear, or postponed event, or cancelled event. And I know that more than half of this teams , which are saying to quit it, will come when there will be 20+ teams paid.

And also, Unexpected is ready to pay.

Thank you all.
Posted 10:35pm Jan 24th 18
blastyy

As we can see, lot of teams are for cancelling event. We won't do it. We will postpone to end of april and as we already did this week, we will finish everything what is needed to te end of the week. I put all my effort to this, ive been in gaming venue and meetings more than 20 times , but its really hard. If postponed event in april fail, we will refund money to every team which paid for their spot. Im not a cheater, i lost over 3000e on the first event when we/you crashed a lot of pcs, tables, chairs and everything, and I have proof for that. You dont know that, but guys which helped me before 3 years from crew, know that. Idc about money, I want to make it happen.

Im asking your support for the last time, and this week everything will be clear, or postponed event, or cancelled event. And I know that more than half of this teams , which are saying to quit it, will come when there will be 20+ teams paid.

Thank you all.

Quote from dOLBY on the 24th of January 2018

I hope postponed lan will be 20.- 22. of april and not 27. - 29., because that date I am going to visit best stadium in the world, Liverpool's Anfield Road :>

Or atleast make a vote like a last time)
Posted 8:09am Jan 25th 18
mavalam

Quote from dOLBY on the 24th of January 2018

Posted 9:09am Jan 25th 18
irreeL
Nice that the lan is postponed without discussing it with the teams that have paid, since i start a new job at 2th of April I won't be able to attend this event in April. So i kindly ask you to refund MMK.

I agreed on attending an event in March, and helped you out by paying (even without a team). Because of work i simply can not attend this event in April...
Posted 10:25am Jan 25th 18
dOOWAYST
i will organize a lan on 30.02.2018 payment will be only 50€ per team and i will pay your flights and hotel, just send me the 50€ per paypal as friends, payment open till 19.03.2026
gogogoo make it happen
prizepool:1st place 1337.000.000$ [Ye $ - lan is in the white house - its cheap place atm]
Posted 2:58pm Jan 25th 18
tata igrice

i will organize a lan on 30.02.2018 payment will be only 50€ per team and i will pay your flights and hotel, just send me the 50€ per paypal as friends, payment open till 19.03.2026
gogogoo make it happen
prizepool:1st place 1337.000.000$ [Ye $ - lan is in the white house - its cheap place atm]

Quote from dOOWAYST on the 25th of January 2018

you are funny boy
Posted 3:03pm Jan 25th 18
blueangel
It is a question whether postponing to April would bring a higher number of teams. For an example, everyone who studies will have midterm exams in mid-late April and most of the students will not be able to travel.

I suggest you do the same thing d3do has done. Get someone you trust to talk to each known team captain and check the situation for each team separately. If people are not willing to attend in March, it will not make a huge difference in April for the majority.

Also, the key to the success of this event are mainly Croatian teams. If you get some of the domestic teams to pay up quickly, no need to worry. Needless to say, Unexpected will come. Good luck.
Posted 3:03pm Jan 25th 18
kolac1c

Quote from FaLcoN ~ on the 24th of January 2018

Agreed Falcon!
Posted 3:12pm Jan 25th 18
pinky shepherd
Posted 8:27pm Jan 25th 18
4DD1CTakaCOSIK
Posted 9:14pm Jan 25th 18