Call of Duty 2

COD2 best players/teams-one more time - Page: 4

Thread started by ulRa on Saturday, 3:01pm January 13th with 51 replies. Views: 4,836

VenGi
Level: BRONZE
Posted 4:15pm Jan 15th 18
fURBYx

people should be thread banned if im honest for pointless abuse. the guy just wants to make a best player thread.

Quote from ulRa on the 15th of January 2018

They are angry because they are not mentioned, but I expected this as well as normal comments. Again, I am glad to have reasonable people always.

Quote from markb^ on the 15th of January 2018

I don't think they are angry cause you didn't mention them, after all; where were you in the game the last years and how can you give your clean verdict on this if you weren't actually there? The game has evolved quite much, so did the players, so I think nobody actually cares who is being mentioned by you or who is not.

Although thanks for the topic, it clearly a pain in the ass for some. #roflmao
Posted 4:40pm Jan 15th 18
head
Level: PLATINUM

people should be thread banned if im honest for pointless abuse. the guy just wants to make a best player thread.

Posted 4:45pm Jan 15th 18
ulRa

Quote from fURBYx on the 15th of January 2018

They are angry because they are not mentioned, but I expected this as well as normal comments. Again, I am glad to have reasonable people always.

Quote from ulRa on the 15th of January 2018

I don't think they are angry cause you didn't mention them, after all; where were you in the game the last years and how can you give your clean verdict on this if you weren't actually there? The game has evolved quite much, so did the players, so I think nobody actually cares who is being mentioned by you or who is not.

Although thanks for the topic, it clearly a pain in the ass for some. #roflmao

by the hundredth time I said, I just said my opinion. if someone thinks differently, let's say it's not forbidden to say, and I said my mind just because I was not here long time to see if there are better than listed and what other players think;)
Posted 4:52pm Jan 15th 18
MMaT

Posted 5:10pm Jan 15th 18
lackyyy

@remes aka best polish nade thrower.

Quote from MMaT on the 15th of January 2018

ja pierdole H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H mózg rozjebany do ko?ca miecha XD
Posted 5:56pm Jan 15th 18
kaz