Call of Duty 2

COD2 best players/teams-one more time - Page: 3

Thread started by ulRa on Saturday, 3:01pm January 13th with 51 replies. Views: 4,957

Sp1RiT:D
Level: BRONZE

ye ferlo who was 2-16 and 5-18 against us on lan , nice joke

Quote from kuusi palaa on the 14th of January 2018

pic?

Quote from Sp1RiT:D on the 13th of January 2018

i dont have the pictures from tls1 anymore unfortunetly but you can ask enit or sk1ll , trepz 1-16 on toujane ferlo 3-16 on toujane , other map was burgundy they didnt have more than 10 kills on burgundy too
Posted 5:13pm Jan 14th 18
ulRa

I have not been here(at cod2 scene) for a long time, I am pleased that the game is still active, I've seen a post "best player / team" but locked up so I can give my opinion and maybe others. I'm sorry that I did not have a serious team to contribute indvidually as much as I can this years, and I think could have done a lot but lets go ;

based on the experience of the players I watched and played against, I evaluated in the demorew of the clanbase,knowing all of the cheaters and what mean skilled player etc. I will say the following;

The best 3 players for me in whole scene: Eplotic, Ferlo, Anfeli (as I was a big fan of the game and I had time I watched with a lot of demo of these and enjoyed - fantastic players.

The following are not negligible:

Smashval
Berry
Smoker
Pottu
epixor
khill
skilL
lukinho, scorp, rockStar (old wardance team)
surff
holic
hpno
wolv
p9
vans
inzy
anakZakar
head
vioqor
iconz

There are many others ..

P.S. RIP Joonas Ville Selin, I've seen recently and I can not believe it.

Best regards, ulRa

Probally you are the biggest retard here. Dont even know who is good and who is bad in this days and in the years. 60 procent of the list isnt even good at all. Better players arent even on the list. stop making yourself a full, for making topic like this.

Quote from ephezyYyY on the 14th of January 2018

I didnt call anyone here a retard, so stop you fc...g kid, what you want to say ? maybe you should be here with your lags ? NO sorry.. and stfu
Posted 5:29pm Jan 14th 18
supreme

stop making yourself a full

Quote from ephezyYyY on the 14th of January 2018
Posted 5:37pm Jan 14th 18
pha1l
Posted 6:33pm Jan 14th 18
Dady1337
Posted 8:22pm Jan 14th 18
kkkkk

SWITCHBACK RRRRRANK ONE

Quote from Dady1337 on the 14th of January 2018
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted 9:17pm Jan 14th 18
HENRY_
Posted 11:11pm Jan 14th 18
hamek

Topic is made because I want to see what other guys thinking, also I expect comments like "and me, where am I " etc, like i saw but like I said there is many others, matje for example- best "leaneR" but no doubt for first 3. Topic got views , that is the point :D

Quote from ulRa on the 14th of January 2018
have you got some mental problems or you are just stupid? xKURWADE
Posted 5:39am Jan 15th 18
fajt
fred missing ... all time legend ho ho ho fred
Posted 7:21am Jan 15th 18
markb^
people should be thread banned if im honest for pointless abuse. the guy just wants to make a best player thread.
Posted 11:29am Jan 15th 18
ulRa

people should be thread banned if im honest for pointless abuse. the guy just wants to make a best player thread.

Quote from markb^ on the 15th of January 2018

They are angry because they are not mentioned, but I expected this as well as normal comments. Again, I am glad to have reasonable people always.
Posted 1:32pm Jan 15th 18
Vanir

are you new to cod m8? people troll the shit outta everyone since forever, stop being a snowflake lul
Posted 1:34pm Jan 15th 18
d3do

/randomhate 1
Posted 3:16pm Jan 15th 18
pANZIII
Posted 3:22pm Jan 15th 18
exzz`
even if you ask for help, you won't get any (thats how far we came)
Posted 4:15pm Jan 15th 18