EU
PC
Great idea, do it!
TBA
Bad idea, practice on pcws!
TBA
Total Votes: 59   Last vote: 11:21pm 12/1/18
Poll closes in: 1 month
Poll results are only viewable once you have voted, or once the poll finishes.

BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from GERTU on the 16th of December 2017:
Good idea, but let's face it, CoD4 is dead, it has been said since 2012 as a joke, but now, at this point, the game really is.
Why people play a game? There are various reasons :
- know some1 that plays it and plays it wit him/them
- for the competition
- to be the best player/team in that game
- to go to LANs
- to win LANs
- to have fun

And think about it... It's hard to find/make a team and at this point I don't even know if there are 50 people that are active, so let's divide that in half for the people that don't have/won't have/will search for a team and that's 25 so that's 5 teams, let's divide that in half for a LAN event let's say and that's 2.5 so yeah.

Try to be positive, it can happen
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
lol
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
81%
leave it already its dead, go play other games
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
HU
Rep:
84%
Quote from GaMe -.- on the 16th of December 2017:
As long as there are LANs in a game it can't be considered as dead. Players/teams have gone, but if you think about the past, it happened numerous times, and we came back to play once again. We're in the same situation as we used to be. If you dont like the game, dont play it, I accept your opinion but I dont agree with it, thanks.
Downvote
4 wks ago
SE
Rep:
81%
im sorry but no. There are too many retarded script/macro kids that make the game unplayable online. Having said that, its pretty much impossible to have a good time playing against those type of people.

Therefor the game is unplayable and dead.

Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
HU
Rep:
84%
Quote from lennzy on the 16th of December 2017:
im sorry but no. There are too many retarded script/macro kids that make the game unplayable online. Having said that, its pretty much impossible to have a good time playing against those type of people.

I totally agree with you on the macro/script part. I know a team who had been using it, got caught, waited until their bans expired, and still using it to this day, really sad how people can't get rid of it, you struggle for couple of days, but in 2-3 days you get used to it completely. On LAN we'll have strict rules, abusers will face eviction.

In the future we should report these players, so demowatchers would actually have job to do more often. (Really sad that we have come to this though)

P.S: My 1000th post :*

Edited once, 16/12/17 - 8:27pm.
Downvote
4 wks ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Quote from whadez on the 16th of December 2017:

I totally agree with you on the macro/script part. I know a team who had been using it, got caught, waited until their bans expired, and still using it to this day, really sad how people can't get rid of it, you struggle for couple of days, but in 2-3 days you get used to it completely. On LAN we'll have strict rules, abusers will face eviction.

In the future we should report these players, so demowatchers would actually have job to do more often. (Really sad that we have come to this though)

Even if we did make a ladder and everyone chipped in, there is no way to prove that a player has been using macros even when its god obvious. They will just say that its fast switching.

Scripts are detectable by watching for server logs. And even if people would be discovered they would turn to macros which would turn back to being undetectable. Therefor the game is ruined again.

It doesn't matter how hard we try, they game will always die down mainly because of this problem, which is considered cheating by the way. And banning players will decrease the chances of the game actually being semi acting again.

which brings us back to the game being dead.
Downvote
4 wks ago
SE
Rep:
81%
and before I receive a wall of text that I cant be bothered to read let me put it this way.

people have moved on.

those 4 words are the reason why this game, like so many others before it, is dead.
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
81%
As long as there are LANs in a game it can't be considered as dead. Players/teams have gone, but if you think about the past, it happened numerous times, and we came back to play once again. We're in the same situation as we used to be. If you dont like the game, dont play it, I accept your opinion but I dont agree with it, thanks.

For a game to be alive it takes more then just "LANs". Cod never had the support of its developers so its dead since 2009, I don't see the point of you guys trying to revive a game that has been pushed to its limits by cheaters and (some) admins on this site. Its nice that you try to organise one more LAN, but the majority won't come back for this cause people have moved on. So gl hf!
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
HU
Rep:
84%

For a game to be alive it takes more then just "LANs". Cod never had the support of its developers so its dead since 2009, I don't see the point of you guys trying to revive a game that has been pushed to its limits by cheaters and (some) admins on this site. Its nice that you try to organise one more LAN, but the majority won't come back for this cause people have moved on. So gl hf!
Thanks, appreciate both positive/negative opinions.
Downvote
4 wks ago
DeM
RU
Rep:
85%
in any case a few russian teams will play this
SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
4 wks ago
FI
Rep:
77%

congratulation for 10000nd post !
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
HU
Rep:
84%
Quote from senorbarbata on the 17th of December 2017:

congratulation for 10000nd post !
thenks senor berbata meanz a lot :')
Downvote
4 wks ago
RO
Rep:
82%
Quote from DeM on the 17th of December 2017:

Picture or never happened.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
HU
Rep:
84%
Quote from DeM on the 17th of December 2017:

Even +4 team would spice things up. Try to get in contact with them, and lets play the upcoming ladder!
Downvote
4 wks ago