TLSA QUESTION - YES/NO - Page: 3

Thread started by Sk1lzZ on Tuesday, 8:17pm November 28th with 36 replies. Views: 4,709

pim :)))
Level: BRONZE
Posted 1:55pm Nov 29th 17
scrzzz
Deathadder 2013 ; on 1 PC my mouse would move it on its own , and on other i experienced a bit of mouselag (delay)
Posted 2:35pm Nov 29th 17
vioqor

my mouse was completely fucked up and literally unplayable, i was turning around when i didnt want to, and when i actually wanted to turn around my movement got stuck, oh and it moved on its own all the time

however i am not sure how much of that was caused by win10 cos its also possible that my sensor is broken (i had some small problems at home the last few days before lan), havent played yet at home so idk if it was the mouse or win10

anyway after the groupstage i switched the standard mouse of the venue, the same as serioza used i guess (some hp one or something?), i had some mouselag with that one in some games but in general it was fine
Posted 4:02pm Nov 29th 17
Matzy
Razer Deathadder Elite - sensitivity in game: 0.375

mouselag:

1st pc - Yes

2nd pc - No

mouselag fix:

Microsoft should make it possible to upload your own desktop profile to a cloud and you could just set it on easily at the lan pc so you have the same settings than at home.

Thanks me later,

Matzy

Posted 5:39pm Nov 29th 17
Smashval
steelseries rival 300 mouseaccel on 800 dpi 500hz

random movements once in a while ( mouse moving by itself ), and cant tell if mouselag or something else but it felt like my aim weighed 2 tons if that makes any sense, the feeling i would have if i played on 60hz on a 120hz monitor it or something
Posted 11:02pm Nov 30th 17
d3do

First PC - terrible delay and lag, unplayable, rinput made it even worse, it seemed
Second PC - no problem at all
Third PC - no problem at all
Posted 9:37am Dec 1st 17
Mouse: Razer Ouroboros - DPI: 8 200 - HZ:1000 ultrapolling rate
Did you have mouselag: No - not at all

but i'll sell it soon need change.
Posted 11:37am Dec 3rd 17