Call of Duty 2

GUUEEESSSS WHO'S BACK ! TOMORROWLAN LADS ! - Page: 9

Thread started by dOLBY on Monday, 11:09am November 20th with 155 replies. Views: 15,094

kolac1c
Level: BRONZE
Posted 10:38pm Nov 22nd 17
rukki
Posted 12:34am Nov 23rd 17
dOLBY
Since that a good vibes are in the air, our expectations of this event just become bigger and bigger.
A lot of great players want to play this , and a lot of great teams again toghether.

Negative- old and real lineup,sharp as always, great team play( fuckic, Zacy, GUDELj8, Mateo, Luxx2312)

Critical - probably old lineup which won tls3, one of the best teams last few years

Unexpected- last few lan events ,winners, finalist...

iNFINITE- always great opponent, knockout stage crew which everyone want to avoid.

Gunrunners- TLAN1 winner and title defenders, very very trained and skilled team

SUPERKIDS- probably one of the best teams ever with very big lan achievements and experience

WILD- very important team for good clutches and matches

Wonderful5- very unpleasant and sharp opponent, reaching high places almost always,vice champion of tlan1

gonewild- 3rd placed tlan team, very very skilled players and good teamplay

dp- very well trained team, kings of the loser bracket, and comeback heroes

KOMPLEKSiii- good croatian team , underrated because of lack of lan achievments, very good players , with solid teamplay and individual skills

EYESHOW- good old players , need some chemistry between them , very good indvidiual skills, could be very dangerous

This is my personal predictions, based on true facts, so if all of these teams come, this is guaranteed one of the best events ever.
As there will be very good prizepot, teams gonna fight for it, so i expect a lot.
Little teams- if you really want to try your lan skills, if you want to fight these opponents and best players ever. if you want to meet personally players with or against who are you playing years and years. You should come here and make event bigger and better. You are same important as they are, so im asking you to come here, drink beers, have fun, play decent matches, cheers for favorites, and have a great weekend. Maybe you are undercovered favorites, maybe you can defeat and shot out of the groups some of the seeders. Take a chance, and you won't regret. Lets make this together, lets say goodbay to this beautfiul game and make a propper last event here in Zagreb, Croatia.

Cheers, tomorrowlan crew
Posted 10:19am Nov 23rd 17
dOLBY
I know i have a lot of fails here in text but im in hurry, so the tipfellers and goodBAY things, just ignore please xD
Posted 10:37am Nov 23rd 17
Psiho.steelseries
Posted 11:33am Nov 23rd 17
cake-

I know i have a lot of fails here in text but im in hurry, so the tipfellers and goodBAY things, just ignore please xD

Quote from dOLBY on the 23rd of November 2017

I will kill you dolby digital :*
Posted 11:59am Nov 23rd 17
ravezoR
Dunno why everybody keeps saying (last event) we've been saying that for the past 4 events that happend and now another 1 so guys please stop this bs last lan thing clearly it wont be the last lan for sure
Posted 12:00pm Nov 23rd 17
dOLBY
since i know more than 30 players waiting for battalion , i am really thinking about last shit word
Posted 12:06pm Nov 23rd 17
FACLY :>

LFT
Posted 12:13pm Nov 23rd 17
Bl4diii

Dunno why everybody keeps saying (last event) we've been saying that for the past 4 events that happend and now another 1 so guys please stop this bs last lan thing clearly it wont be the last lan for sure :D

Quote from ravezoR on the 23rd of November 2017

Idd haha
Posted 1:13pm Nov 23rd 17
MiSTERZ

Dunno why everybody keeps saying (last event) we've been saying that for the past 4 events that happend and now another 1 so guys please stop this bs last lan thing clearly it wont be the last lan for sure :D

Quote from ravezoR on the 23rd of November 2017
totally agree.
Posted 2:37pm Nov 23rd 17
masonn
Not sure yet if I can, any dates around late february and later are not ideal for me. But i'll try to come for sure :)!

Is it maybe an idea to add maps: trainstation & vallente? For the LAN earlier this year in March there was trainstation in (unfortunate we never played it) but I rly did like playing the map during practise games.
Posted 8:49pm Nov 23rd 17
CHEV1337
Posted 8:56pm Nov 23rd 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Posted 8:41am Nov 24th 17
dOLBY

@masonn - yes, there is an option to discuss about adding map, but today is day for final meeting with sponsor so after that we have plenty of time to make some details or new ideas, trainstation is kinda good imo, but not sure about vallente, if we accept this as option, we will make poll and let people choose again.
Posted 9:07am Nov 24th 17