VERY IMPORTANT !!!!

Thread started by darc1 on Friday, 11:42pm November 10th with 46 replies. Views: 3,987

darc1
Level: BRONZE
Yo all of you guys probably whole scene knows me like that or that ..idc anymore but everything..yesterday I brake into main server and I was looking what's the range of cgac and it's fucking huge..cgac is not working like it should take pics from cod2 and disallowed programs it is framing whole PC what brings us to question can cgac catch private things and I saw it in my case it can..so making this thread I'm telling you all cgac is like timeviewer ..when ever you are connected ok cgac and you go to Facebook for example it catches your password like some random digits and markings..trough this post I'm telling to myss because he only does have full permission to main server to delete all those shits like pics and all private infos of me I really don't care about anyone here it is up to me and if he refuse to do it I'm willing to take this on level and by this you can all understand what I mean.ty
Posted 11:42pm Nov 10th 17
darc1
IF you guys remember some slo guy who was rwb myss posted his facebook and banned him again ..he connected him over facebook,but how they were not friends obviously..it just fucking cgac
Posted 11:54pm Nov 10th 17
darc1
This topic is mainy pointed to myss beacuse he has only full permissions to main server and all logs of cgac etc..if people will not take me seriously i really dont give a damn but if i will be i no exit situation i promiss that i will end it !
Posted 12:04am Nov 11th 17
darc1
If you all wonder how i break into it was yesterday when i played match vs army(not relevant) it was with help of my friend and me..and myss know that because we were disconnected in one moment,funny thing is that main server is really hard encrypted and funny story it has selfdestruct(wonder why)
Posted 12:23am Nov 11th 17
infyy
Posted 12:36am Nov 11th 17
fURBYx
You accepted the terms of CGAC will be the answer I guess..
Posted 12:36am Nov 11th 17
darc1

You accepted the terms of CGAC will be the answer I guess..

Quote from fURBYx on the 11th of November 2017
WE ACCEPTED TOS OF CGAC BUT WHERE IS STATTED RANGE OF CGAC ???????? SO I FUCKING ACCPETED THAN SOME1 CAN CHECK MY PRIVACY STUFF ?? Dont be idiot brian really dont be idiot if you dont care about your life i do.
Posted 12:42am Nov 11th 17
Monkkkkkkk
LOL it's a fucking keylogger, what did you expect
Posted 12:44am Nov 11th 17
znq
Posted 12:47am Nov 11th 17
kikzoRj
you accepted all thinks when u installed cgac by pressing button accept its not myss problem if u are not reading while installing
Posted 12:48am Nov 11th 17
darc1
OK you all fucking retards enjoy the fact that some1 can see your private things i wont .fof already with those comments
Posted 12:50am Nov 11th 17
darc1

LOL it's a fucking keylogger, what did you expect

Quote from Monkkkkkkkk on the 11th of November 2017
Didnt expect to see things not connected to cod2 at all thats the main thing and im not the first guy who is saying this there was before breaks into main server and myss know all about this,mainly i fucking dont care for any of you just for myself
Posted 12:52am Nov 11th 17
Monkkkkkkk
that's why you keep all your private photos on iPhone and not on pc
Posted 12:53am Nov 11th 17
darc1

you accepted all thinks when u installed cgac by pressing button accept its not myss problem if u are not reading while installing

Quote from kikzoRj on the 11th of November 2017
I red it mate and nowhere is stated capability of cgac,and apperently its huge,imagine this what you are saying you accepted than some1 can see pics with your gf in halfnaked situation ? ok gj clark
Posted 12:55am Nov 11th 17
rukki

that's why you keep all your private photos on iPhone and not on pc

Quote from Monkkkkkkkk on the 11th of November 2017
dost dobar komentar
Posted 12:55am Nov 11th 17