Again this crazyfrog - Page: 4

Thread started by LEDAX on Monday, 6:49pm October 23rd with 63 replies. Views: 5,945

MICHAEL_ORIGINAL
Level: BRONZE

http://prntscr.com/h1sa7i

Quote from azzido_saiyan on the 25th of October 2017
Posted 1:28pm Oct 25th 17
sER

Okay, so let me translate this to a normal homo sapiens level.
You admitted that you've played with a know cheather guy for like 1-2 years without any problem.
Now he outhack you guys (his ex-teammates) so it becomes a huge problem.
After that, you try to prove that you're also clean (everyone knows that atleast one of you're hacking ) by linking random screenshots against random siberian guys where you sucked without sogozer :DDDDDDD

Quote from acidcow on the 24th of October 2017

Addition:

So what about ur best sub - teammate hrky you guys didn't even know that he's hacking all the time? Or it was the same story, that one of u couldn't trust him, but 4 of you deal with it and keep playing? Pro JJJJJJ team online with brain damage...
Posted 2:49pm Oct 25th 17
MICHAEL_ORIGINAL
hrky was our mixer, we playing for JJJJJJ only russian's line up.

You admitted that you've played with a know cheather guy for like 1-2 years without any problem.
After that, you try to prove that you're also clean (everyone knows that atleast one of you're hacking ) by linking random screenshots against random siberian guys where you sucked without sogozer :DDDDDDD

Quote from sER on the 25th of October 2017

Addition:

So what about ur best sub - teammate hrky you guys didn't even know that he's hacking all the time? Or it was the same story, that one of u couldn't trust him, but 4 of you deal with it and keep playing? Pro JJJJJJ team online with brain damage...

Posted 2:54pm Oct 25th 17
1v1.master.Three

laazy haxor
sergei haxor
rukheiv haxor
michael original was haxor too

bb

Alkogol posle sporta
J cube69

this guys is too funny where you look on their gameplay .))

so tell me why all jjj team are suspicious :)))
Posted 1:03am Oct 26th 17
LEDAX
@1v1.master.Three you wrote like that, because of all the matches we played against you, you did not win one?)
Posted 8:01am Oct 26th 17
mushYYY

Quote from sER on the 25th of October 2017

Addition:

They play with sergej that hax 100%. Play with him 3-4 games , and he hack so obv. This game is dead and ppl still hack
Posted 10:12am Oct 26th 17
Dutchboy
Level: PLATINUM

[QUOTE=masonn on the 23rd of October 2017]
If it is shogozer, this guy is cheating for his entire life. No need to read timestamps to conclude he's cheating again. This is the typical kind of "once a cheater, always a cheater"

Quote from Dutchboy on the 26th of October 2017

https://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/607756/CGAC-Banwave-March-2017/

158. masonn => Cheats (Other)

Quote from rukkveh on the 24th of October 2017
xDDD wtf this is all you'v got to say :DD

Quote from kikzoRj on the 24th of October 2017

why should I say something else? I don't want to use my energy with that shit im working a lot and i don't want to lose the rest of my time with ''ledax''. I saw that he probably got a mental problem he must be retarded or dnno maybe he should stop video game this is not good for him. I don't want to answer to him or theses ppls which one they come to talk (even if we dont care about what they say) but ledax seems to be still nobrainer to open a thread and ruining his life on that thread ask him im pretty sure he's ready to sell his family for cod (or this nightcup). Im focusing on my counter timetamps and i think it's already enough and ledax should do the same because even if i got banned on this timetamps im pretty sure to be unbanned few times later since i'll make again and again a lot of counter timetamps to explain the whole match and to prove that im clean (kickzor try to watch my demo against theses russian guys and be honest even if sometimes everybody say that im making a lot of obv action, try to be honest a bit and admit that there is nothing on my demo against them since they were bad as fuck and since i did nothing on that one plus martas carried us as fk (he'd 15-1 after 5 rounds))

Quote from rukkveh on the 23rd of October 2017

@rukkveh tbh your gameplay and style is full of dodgy shit. You are the one who outhacked us in the first match of the cup. Lets just pray the democrew locks you away. For me: Adding you to my "Players to dodge" List. Cheers fella
Posted 10:56am Oct 26th 17
1v1.master.Three

@1v1.master.Three you wrote like that, because of all the matches we played against you, you did not win one?)

Quote from LEDAX on the 26th of October 2017

nope, I've seen your demos :))))))))))))

I wanted to do ts on michael original , but the JJJJ team was totally banned so no longer needed at that time.)
Posted 11:06am Oct 26th 17
rukkveh

If it is shogozer, this guy is cheating for his entire life. No need to read timestamps to conclude he's cheating again. This is the typical kind of "once a cheater, always a cheater"

why should I say something else? I don't want to use my energy with that shit im working a lot and i don't want to lose the rest of my time with ''ledax''. I saw that he probably got a mental problem he must be retarded or dnno maybe he should stop video game this is not good for him. I don't want to answer to him or theses ppls which one they come to talk (even if we dont care about what they say) but ledax seems to be still nobrainer to open a thread and ruining his life on that thread ask him im pretty sure he's ready to sell his family for cod (or this nightcup). Im focusing on my counter timetamps and i think it's already enough and ledax should do the same because even if i got banned on this timetamps im pretty sure to be unbanned few times later since i'll make again and again a lot of counter timetamps to explain the whole match and to prove that im clean (kickzor try to watch my demo against theses russian guys and be honest even if sometimes everybody say that im making a lot of obv action, try to be honest a bit and admit that there is nothing on my demo against them since they were bad as fuck and since i did nothing on that one plus martas carried us as fk (he'd 15-1 after 5 rounds))

@rukkveh tbh your gameplay and style is full of dodgy shit. You are the one who outhacked us in the first match of the cup. Lets just pray the democrew locks you away. For me: Adding you to my "Players to dodge" List. Cheers fella

are u kidding me? you want me to upload my demo against u the first match? I outhacked u? It must be a joke tbh it's not like i'd 30 bombs or something we just won that match because we were better and it was the whole team not only me (Im uploading my demo against u check it then talk). It's funny to see everyone talking about ''cheat cheat cheat'' u guys can talk about that but before just watch how you guys are playing and i think that the problem is there u cant admit that you are bad so when you lost against someone ''better than u'' he cheat. I want to talk a bit about the match against theses noobs russians (U said i've to pray the democrew,why should I pray? If you watch how they made the timetamps if the democrew are logic they'll found everything on my counter and i've no reason to get banned since i didnt do anything weird not even one action)
Posted 11:35am Oct 26th 17
LEDAX
@rukkveh wat? You are better? My shit looks better than your game as a whole. Remember all your accounts, clown fuck. If you think that you have chosen a position on the map, on which you can not burn with cheats. You are deeply mistaken frog. your excuses on counter timestamp and there is laughter. You two situations with a link and A corner could not justify. Everything is going against you, bottom.
Posted 2:17pm Oct 26th 17
rukkveh

@rukkveh wat? You are better? My shit looks better than your game as a whole. Remember all your accounts, clown fuck. If you think that you have chosen a position on the map, on which you can not burn with cheats. You are deeply mistaken frog. your excuses on counter timestamp and there is laughter. You two situations with a link and A corner could not justify. Everything is going against you, bottom.

Quote from LEDAX on the 26th of October 2017

www21.zippyshare.com/v/wPQWFUbn/file.html

It's funny to see some russians guys confirming what i said few days ago about ''Sergej'' and ''maska'' (which one he cheated us so hard few days ago in 3v3), and they mentionned Michael aswell (which one i didnt know but they called him also) Im pretty sure to know why you're mad and nervous like that (first one because you're a nolifer) and the second one because without ur cheat you guys were bad like rank300 and we destroyed u. I watched my demo and if the democrew is logic they'll see that nothing was weird on my demo and they'll understand everything on my counter timetamps if they don't understand something and i won't be banned because everything is normal (even if im voted not clean in the first decision i will again and again make a counter and explain everything on that match to prove that im clean) you have to understand that everybody can beat me on that game (like vans and his team did few days ago 21-6 or something similar two times in a row) you really need to start using ur brain ledax it make me tilt to answer u everytimes it start to make me think that im stupid and nobrainer like u and ur whole team. It remains a game for me and it won't change something in my life now or in the future im playing for fun (not even everydays) so i dont think it's usefull for me to use a cheat especially that im not playing so much anymore and im playing for fun. I hope a day you'll be more intelligent to understand that this is a game and not your life
Posted 3:35pm Oct 26th 17
kikzoRj

Quote from rukkveh on the 26th of October 2017

are u kidding me? you want me to upload my demo against u the first match? I outhacked u? It must be a joke tbh it's not like i'd 30 bombs or something we just won that match because we were better and it was the whole team not only me (Im uploading my demo against u check it then talk). It's funny to see everyone talking about ''cheat cheat cheat'' u guys can talk about that but before just watch how you guys are playing and i think that the problem is there u cant admit that you are bad so when you lost against someone ''better than u'' he cheat. I want to talk a bit about the match against theses noobs russians (U said i've to pray the democrew,why should I pray? If you watch how they made the timetamps if the democrew are logic they'll found everything on my counter and i've no reason to get banned since i didnt do anything weird not even one action)

you low shit bot 1st no1 can play that serious and move around b truck u are just walking with gun thats so stupid just doing circles around truck cuz u know no1 can see and kill you 2nd i watched your demo there is part when you are watching b cross tank on tj from spawn and there is smoke and u can clearly see guy on btop u cant say i didnt noticed that but u didnt shot cuz u were thinking u cant see him
Posted 12:09am Oct 27th 17
d3do
Posted 12:54pm Oct 27th 17
FaLcoN -
Being admin here is not easy, i know that because if I were admin I would ban every suspicious / unknown cod2 player who is not aproved as a nice player by our community ( based on LAN or long time playing with / against them experience ) and who also has a bad behavior, but that would be ban made from my emotions and that is someting you can't do, that's why I probably couldn't be admin even if they want me to be one cuz I have a BAN mentality from the beginning for unknown selfproclaimed pro's.
Posted 2:06pm Oct 27th 17
Dadx

Being admin here is not easy, i know that because if I were admin I would ban every suspicious / unknown cod2 player who is not aproved as a nice player by our community ( based on LAN or long time playing with / against them experience ) and who also has a bad behavior, but that would be ban made from my emotions and that is someting you can't do, that's why I probably couldn't be admin even if they want me to be one cuz I have a BAN mentality from the beginning for unknown selfproclaimed pro's.

Quote from FaLcoN ~ on the 27th of October 2017

Falcon For the admin
Posted 3:02pm Oct 27th 17