TLSA Team Preview: PURE-VISION

TLSA Team Preview: PURE-VISION

Thread started by d3do on Wednesday, 12:36pm October 25th with 5 replies. Views: 793

d3do
Level: BRONZE

Expected lineup:
shinnnn
STEELZ
TheOmniscient
morgeee
riko

This will be the first appearance of PURE-VISION at a large international event, however this is a very long tenured team with a bunch of fairly oldschool CoD2 players. They did participate at a recent 3v3 lan in Croatia, where they did fairly well, however it is very uncertain how that will translate to the big stage.

Players to watch out for:
TheOmniscient - Arguably their top performer and a very universal player, who can do damage with the scope, trenchgun, or any other weapon for that matter. Seems to be the topfragger consistently both online and offline for them, so look for him to carry.
shinnn - Another long-time player in the scene, shinnn seems to be particularly dangerous with rifles and the M1. Capable of coming up big in important rounds, will be very important for the team's success.

Strengts:
regular play, some strong individual players, long-time lineup

Weaknesses:
not much experience on the big stage, some players inconsistent, expectations

Conclusion:
This is definitely not a walkover team, however they will need serious contributions from the entire group to be able to challenge the top teams. Capable of surprising most, on the other hand possibly a target for the seemingly weaker teams. Quite an unknown all in all, can surprise one way or the other.

Prediction:
groups
Posted 12:36pm Oct 25th 17
shinnnn
Posted 12:55pm Oct 25th 17
vioqor
Posted 1:05pm Oct 25th 17
Gregor`

coincidence?