TLSA Configs and Mice Drivers

TLSA Configs and Mice Drivers - Page: 4

Thread started by facilos on Sunday, 11:33pm October 22nd with 87 replies. Views: 8,061

dem0nick
Level: BRONZE

What mouse and drivers seem to have the issue ? Im playing on w10 and dont experience any mouselag ? Maybe an idea to change your own mouse if you know this problem is gnna fuck up your lan .?

Quote from dltr/scrzz on the 23rd of October 2017

yeah, nice
Posted 9:25pm Oct 23rd 17
masonn

What mouse and drivers seem to have the issue ? Im playing on w10 and dont experience any mouselag ? Maybe an idea to change your own mouse if you know this problem is gnna fuck up your lan .?

yeah that's a good idea!
Posted 9:25pm Oct 23rd 17
pussyfothermuckers

OK, looks like I have convinced the event manager to allow us to change Windows version. Now we need to speak to their IT guy and see what the easiest way to do this is.

Quote from d3do on the 23rd of October 2017
You're a God!
Posted 12:03am Oct 24th 17
scrzzz

Quote from dominic- on the 23rd of October 2017

yeah, nice

Cool kids , was just a suggestion to change your mouse if you know its gonna give problrms in the future. I guess you just like to whine like a lil girl but thats nothing new.
Posted 8:35am Oct 24th 17
dem0nick

Quote from dltr/scrzz on the 24th of October 2017

yeah, nice

Cool kids , was just a suggestion to change your mouse if you know its gonna give problrms in the future. I guess you just like to whine like a lil girl but thats nothing new.

How do you know I wasn't being sincere? Did you realise how stupid that sounded? Proof-read your writing please.

Sent from my iPhone
Posted 9:30am Oct 24th 17
scrzzz

Quote from dominic- on the 24th of October 2017

yeah, nice

How do you know I wasn't being sincere? Did you realise how stupid that sounded? Proof-read your writing please.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm 100 percent sure your being sarcastic . Nevertheless you can shove your problems in lan admins shoes . But you could also taken measures in your own hands knowing your going to this lan knowing you had the same problems last year and there was no fix ...

No1 cares for.your whiny lil girl attitude .
Posted 11:57am Oct 24th 17
FACLY :>

yeah, nice

Sent from my iPhone

I'm 100 percent sure your being sarcastic . Nevertheless you can shove your problems in lan admins shoes . But you could also taken measures in your own hands knowing your going to this lan knowing you had the same problems last year and there was no fix ...

Shots fired BANG!!
Posted 12:06pm Oct 24th 17
vioqor

yeah, nice

Sent from my iPhone

Bro, its a win10 problem and you are suggesting people randomly start buying new mice in the hope that that solves the issue we aint got no cash to blow
Posted 12:56pm Oct 24th 17
dem0nick

yeah, nice

Sent from my iPhone

Can you not see how ludicrous your suggestion is?

Everyone who's experiencing this (of which there are many) should buy a new mouse, and then get comfortable with it and hope that the lag doesn't affect them? What mouse should they buy? Does the mouse itself really combat the lag or is it placebo? Can we trust this solution since you're the only one to suggest it?

As well, what about those not playing on windows 10 right now that don't know what the mouse lag feels like but will experience it on lan should they not have the same mouse as you?

Let's not forget about them. They need to buy new mice too.

Do you work for steelseries?

Shove that in your shoes...
Posted 1:01pm Oct 24th 17
scrzzz
No i cant its ludicrous how you expect the world.will bend for you and your fking mouse .
Posted 4:14pm Oct 24th 17
scrzzz
But apparently i dont get the issuea and its not mouse related or driver related .. so i guess ill keep out of your life problems i see it hurts your feelings .
Posted 5:43pm Oct 24th 17
vioqor

But apparently i dont get the issuea and its not mouse related or driver related .. so i guess ill keep out of your life problems i see it hurts your feelings .

relaaaaax
Posted 5:51pm Oct 24th 17
supreme

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Basically to make everything go smooth and easy and try to fit with the schedule I've decided to collect all the CFGs and Mice Drivers needed for every player and then upload it on the main server at the venue. It will reduce time needed to setup.

What i need is
- Call the cfgs like "nickname.cfg" I'll check for all the binds that aren't allowed either and will delete them out of your cfg (you won't be able to use usb sticks again so you won't replace your cfg with different one)
- The team captain is responsible for collecting his team's config files. Put everything into one folder and rename it to your team name; Add a text (.txt) file in case you need mouse drivers (for example: Team X needs Razer & Logitech drivers). Pack everything in .rar and upload it.
- Send me direct message on Cybergamer (I don't mean chat)

Cya in Munich

Quote from facilos on the 22nd of October 2017
Posted 4:14pm Oct 25th 17
facilos
Posted 6:13pm Oct 26th 17
facilos
Posted 6:31pm Oct 28th 17