Rep:
87%
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from ephezyYyY on the 13th of October 2017:
Hoevaak doe jij niet kanker stoer ingame en zelfde als domi vriend als je. Krijg je problemen pik als je stoert doet tegen de verkeerde mensen. zo is het leven

Sorry
Downvote
6 wks ago
PL
Rep:
37%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from d3do:
I assure you that I dont have any money from this lan or any previous ones, its all in prizemoney and venue rent, absolutely nothing else.

I think you misread my quote. To make it clear - I wanted to state that you don't make any money on it and it wouldn't matter if you would do. Any physical goods won't recompensate what you have to go through (now for the fourth time) - coping with negative input from the ungrateful community, efforts, time and own resources put in this project.

Quote from d3do:
The rent is obviously much more expensive for three days in Munich than two days in Karlovac.

That's exactly what I figured out since the accusations have started, and wanted to point out, but myss overtook me.
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from sjappiii on the 13th of October 2017:
And even if he did make some money out of it, who are you to judge it while you agreed with the prize pool when you paid for the lan?

Great work dedo and co, good luck.
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from d3do on the 13th of October 2017:
Quote from kkkkk on the 13th of October 2017:
Quote from ephezyYyY on the 13th of October 2017:
If d3do have after the lan some money. Just let him have it. he organize this lan for us. it takes weeks for energy to make this happen for us. Let this guy have something as a present. if he even have that. Better everyone shut your mounth and have some respect for this dude.

I assure you that I dont have any money from this lan or any previous onrs, its all in prizemoney and venue rent, absolutely nothing else. The rent is obviously much more expensive for three days in Munich than two days in Karlovac. gObl is my witness.

There is no way Darko could and would ever steal from people or this community...
He has done way to much for it, and like mentioned. he even gave his own money to let some of them happen.

The overall cost in Germany are way higher than the ones on Croatia. For example in Germany we just pay the 10 euro if we go MC'Donalds yes, in Croatia you would pay only 7 euro for that same dish. (for example) Could do the same example with cigarettes but i guess you know the point,

how much difference can there be in renting a building WITH pcs and monitors compared to Croatia for 3 days?

O hell yes that could be up to 1500 euros. (if its not even more)

But not to be rude, but don't suspect Darko from stealing, the guy has put his heart in every single event, and yet he gets this accusation after all his hard work...
Guess thats a bitch harsh... He deserves nothing more than respect because he did more for this community than most people (including myself)

Cheers bitches and now all roll up one and get ur asses chilled back on the sofa!
Downvote
6 wks ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Quote from miLkkk on the 13th of October 2017:
Criticism and accusing somebody of stealing are two very different things, fool. Come to me and accuse me of stealing to my face, I dare you.

im scared, you said i shouldnt approach you.

and yea again, you made everything clear about the venue expenses. thx man.

Well, clearly you label me a liar, so ask gObl how much it cost for his two-day event, and then do the simple math, if you are capable of it. Easiest way to check.

Where did I say that u are lying, or stealing? You labeled yourself the liar/stealer.

It is you who makes a drama out of it, instead of being transparent.

Did I say everyone in the LAN crew should volunteer? No?

It is just that you dont point anything out here, nor are u professional while trying to do it.

In the last 3 posts all you do is idd insult me. Just read through your replies.

@myss i didnt ask you a thing
Downvote
6 wks ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
So, what are you hinting when you keep repeating that there is something fishy going on with the money and that some is missing?

Please, ask gObl how much the rent cost for his event, as I said before. It actually took me weeks of negotiating to decrease the price to where it is now, they wanted even more. gObl had to pay 1500 per day for the last event. Usually it would be 4500 per 3 days, but I managed to get us a significant discount, took a lot of convincing. You can check easily with him. For comparison, Karlovac was like 200 Euro total for 2 days, but nobody wants to go there any more.
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
Rep:
85%
just beat each other on LAN or shut the fuck up
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
Rep:
87%
I am finished here discussing, got contacted by baszaaa on facebook about the iconz situation. What he doesn't seem to understand that's there is a difference between trolling and treathening someone online, simple as that. If that's his way of trolling, oké then...

But we're coming anyway, so cya there.

About the money I really don't give a shit. I mean I don't know d3do that good personally, but I know him good enough that you can trust him with money. I would never criticize him about the money, but yes you can ask questions about it if you want (what he does with the questions idc).

I just want to propose to keep it nice in the chat, since this might be the last event we will be playing together.

Have a good LAN guys!
Downvote
6 wks ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 4
Downvote
6 wks ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Completly useless discussion, if you want a better or cheaper event feel free to go ahead and give back some to the comunity. Yes, munich is expensive and yes, you can rent 40 pcs cheaper somewhere at random place. But we didnt choose munich for no reason. Dedos doing a fine job and there is nothing fishy about it. Its not a problem to do all the work without apreciation in the back where nobody sees your work, but the moment someone turns on you for some BS you get mad. I see why dedos getting mad. I had the same thing last year

So many very funny and hyper inteligent people talking big on this forum is just anoying.
Downvote
5 wks ago
FR
Rep:
85%
@juice pazilla is that you?
Downvote
5 wks ago
HU
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 14
these shitty comments on bazsa is just pathetic , u think we will swallow everything till the end , the amount of hate our team recieved during these years by these dutch idiots called ephix and other retards who baned bazsa multiple times on clanbase made us almost impossible to pracc before tls 1 tls 2 etc its just awful , we get zero respect even we have a bunch of amazing lan results , never got grouped at any lan and we are the bad guys again of course , but this time we are coming for your asses you can be sure.

this game is just not fun to play anymore and i think gonna be our / my last event in this game , half of the community is pathetic... bunch of retard proneclipper retard 2017 shits ... and im sorry if we flame when we work 12 hours a day want to pracc against somebody and we getting proneclipped 0/24 of course im upset , getting called shit by players who didnt even play when we were winning lans , just because we pracc once or twice a week nowadays , miss the old cod2mp , critical , msc , turpo , wry never had problem with these teams , never had any problem during those times how interesting and of course i didnt forget all the great people / players who still play the game and coming to münich im really looking forward to meet u guys , i really felt like i have to write this down to understand our situation , thank you guys !

ps : az alkoholista kurva anyátokat

Edited once, 14/10/17 - 1:29am.
Downvote
5 wks ago
HU
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 4
and of course not gonna forget all the insults about my country / my team from the firstie highborn players dont worry
Downvote
5 wks ago
PL
Rep:
89%
Post Likes: 7
Ill wtite siome comment at morning about this shit cuz niw im drunk, but still akl hates on dedo are fucking funny, u should be thankful that hes organising mayve last kan for ur shit nerdy asses peace noobs
Downvote
5 wks ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1243 Votes