win10 mouse problem - Page: 2

Thread started by dem0nick on Sunday, 9:44pm October 1st with 34 replies. Views: 2,994

kebit
Level: BRONZE

Download it.

There is a HOWTO.TXT in it. Hungarian and English version.

If you wanna use it with CGAC, simply just start first the CGAC, simply wait until it drops to the multiplayer menu, then ALT-TAB out to your desktop, start the r_input, wait until the timer (it's 8sec) counts down, and voila.

Code is injected.

@myss

Ask her about this program, but I know it's totally allowed, cause Windows won't gonna do anything to solve this problem, and also it's not a cheat, just a HZ polling rate fixing code. Nothing cheeky and sneaky.
Posted 11:18pm Oct 2nd 17
dem0nick
i already installed the previous version of windows - 1607

if this is a doable fix every single time for my problem, would it be possible for @myss to include it within cgac somehow?

particularly for lan, otherwise i can see it being a ballache AGAIN
Posted 11:31pm Oct 2nd 17
WHITEKING
Retrieving "CoD2MP_s.exe" process id.
Failed to retrieve process id.
Waiting for process to be started.

And nothing happens.
Can someone help?
Posted 11:11pm Oct 5th 17
Bisiburger
Open Rinput as Admin. Then start game und close it with TAB, id will be show.
Posted 10:22am Oct 6th 17
WHITEKING
Posted 11:16pm Oct 6th 17
kebit
Oops sorry, I forgot to mention you have to start the Rinput with Admin rights, same as the Cod2MP.exe
Posted 11:18pm Oct 6th 17
nIMM
thanks man,, first cg match with new computer and windows 10 was so fucking anoying xD hahahha that program is fine... finally i can move :D

EDITED

ok forget,,, i realized that steeleries engine already gave me the advice xD so who have some steelseries mouse will not be afected even on lan... just install engine 3 and he will tell u that something is wrong,,, and he will fix it izi thanks anyway
Posted 2:15am Oct 10th 17
noman

thanks man,, first cg match with new computer and windows 10 was so fucking anoying xD hahahha that program is fine... finally i can move :D

EDITED

ok forget,,, i realized that steeleries engine already gave me the advice xD so who have some steelseries mouse will not be afected even on lan... just install engine 3 and he will tell u that something is wrong,,, and he will fix it izi thanks anyway :D

Quote from n i m on the 10th of October 2017

wt do you mean engine 3 will tell you wt's wrong? my engine says nothing :)))) stil having some lags
Posted 11:50pm Oct 10th 17
nIMM
join cod2 and engine 3, what mouse do u have_
Posted 12:27am Oct 11th 17
noman
Posted 1:00am Oct 11th 17
nIMM
forget... the problem still here,,,, its better but still... this game must be the best ever for sure.... so many problems with this game and people keep trying to solve all of them... if i didnt solve this i will for sure left to play cod2...im just tired of all kinda errors this game give cuz of his age.... tonight im will try to solve this with what u guys posted here but im not reinstalling windows for sure...
Posted 9:43am Oct 11th 17
jansenzn
Why even go through the trouble with the super new bleeding edge win10?
The last cod2 update was in 2006 (patch 1.3) you have to be completely delusional to expect everything being fine on the newest os, after all this is a win10 issue not only in cod2 but newer games..
Posted 11:48pm Oct 11th 17
juicee
thanks downloaded it now i get more kills
Posted 9:52pm Oct 13th 17
devzr
https://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/609107/Windows-Creators-Update-problem-SOLVED/
Posted 2:49am Oct 14th 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Can some of you guys who still have Win10 1607 please send me your user32.dll, ntdll.dll and win32u.dll. Need it to figure out something. Thanks.

P.S:
All three are located in: C:\Windows\System32\
Posted 2:28am Oct 23rd 17 and edited 2:40am Oct 23rd 17