[LAN] 23/24 - TLS Anyád - 17.-19.11.2017 - Munich

[LAN] 23/24 - TLS Anyád - 17.-19.11.2017 - Munich - Page: 52

Thread started by d3do on Saturday, 4:18pm May 13th with 1141 replies. Views: 180,719

d3do
Level: BRONZE
This is fisky, miLk? That means that I am stealing money, cause nobody else has any contact with it.

Ok then, so for your information, I have spent over 1000 Euro of my personal money and have invested hundreds of unpaid hours (yes unpaid, have not taken a cent until and including this lan) over the years to make these lans possible, so that you can play your game and have fun on multiple occasions. All I've ever asked for it is some basic human decency and respect. What I get from you instead after all these years is a disgusting accusation and a lack of any sort of support or respect whatsoever.

Now, let's see what you have ever done for this community or me (like I have done for you), for that matter? Absolutely nothing, jack shit, zero. Why? Because you are a useless person, who comes to every lan, smokes weed constantly and stares at a wall all day.. and complains, complains a lot, cause that's the only thing you're good at.

All in all, the conditions were set in advance (yes, that is how much a venue in Munich costs for three days) and nobody is forcing you to attend it. Feel free to piss off and organize your own lan with a free venue and a milion Euro prizepot. Ah wait, you can't do anything like that because you are useless.

You are on /ignore from now on, don't approach me in Munich or ever again.

This is exactly the kind of disgusting bullshit that make me regret agreeing to do another lan and make want to refund you all, cancel it all and save myself a lot of nerves and time.. puke..
Posted 6:48pm Oct 13th 17
fasteRrr
Posted 6:57pm Oct 13th 17
miLkkk

This is fisky, miLk? That means that I am stealing money, cause nobody else has any contact with it.

Ok then, so for your information, I have spent over 1000 Euro of my personal money and have invested hundreds of unpaid hours (yes unpaid, have not taken a cent until and including this lan) over the years to make these lans possible, so that you can play your game and have fun on multiple occasions. All I've ever asked for it is some basic human decency and respect. What I get from you instead after all these years is a disgusting accusation and a lack of any sort of support or respect whatsoever.

Now, let's see what you have ever done for this community or me (like I have done for you), for that matter? Absolutely nothing, jack shit, zero. Why? Because you are a useless person, who comes to every lan, smokes weed constantly and stares at a wall all day.. and complains, complains a lot, cause that's the only thing you're good at.

All in all, the conditions were set in advance (yes, that is how much a venue in Munich costs for three days) and nobody is forcing you to attend it. Feel free to piss off and organize your own lan with a free venue and a milion Euro prizepot. Ah wait, you can't do anything like that because you are useless.

This is exactly the kind of disgusting bullshit that make me regret agreeing to do another lan and make want to refund you all, cancel it all and save myself a lot of nerves and time.. puke..

Quote from d3do on the 13th of October 2017

Well handling ur criticism, i think kai would handle it better than you do.

You again dont even say anything about the 2400€ difference in payment money between the two LANs, but yea fuck, i guess its 2400€ more expensive in munich.

Whatever man, i wont approach you dont worry, you are the important guy here, not me.
And yes i smoke meed, wheres ur problem with that, atleast my tactic isn't: guys, spread on map. Kappa.
Posted 7:00pm Oct 13th 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM

Quote from juicee on the 13th of October 2017
Buddy keep it up and you'll be begging for unban again in support system, apparently your fingers aren't only thing that's deformed.

lets compare something

TLS3

200 Euro per team

24 Teams = 3800€
- 1st place: 2500€
- 2nd place: 800€
- 3rd place: 500€

TLSA

300 Euro per team

24 Teams = 3300€
- 2nd place: 500€
- 3rd place: 300€

so what ever you wanna tell me d3do, you just arent right.

inb4 milk banned on lan

Quote from miLkkk on the 13th of October 2017
Nice math, np we can put in full prize pot if venue will be sponsored by you? Do you understand that the event is placed in Germany, Munich? You talk a lot of bullshit without thinking through before for a guy who never put any effort to organize a LAN or help the community in any sense, and if you ask me you should've been removed from as well TLS3 since your behavior there was disgusting..

These accusations just sicken me, do you understand that not only he or nobody from crew members will not earn any money, but there's a good chance that if something goes down, he might give it from his own pocket just so the LAN can still be hold, same as he did in past. I don't even know where Darko found motivation and will to organize another LAN but if it was me in his place, I'd be done after this for good
Posted 7:01pm Oct 13th 17
miLkkk
lets not forget about the tls3 Lower Bracket BO1 drama, because team infinite didnt make it on time to play the 1st matches on the 2nd day of LAN.

great organizing m8.
Posted 7:03pm Oct 13th 17
d3do

lets compare something

TLS3

200 Euro per team

24 Teams = 3800€

TLSA

300 Euro per team

24 Teams = 3300€

inb4 milk banned on lan

Well, this just shows that you are too stupid to understand that there is a huge difference in renting a venue in little Karlovac in Croatia for two days and renting a venue in Munich in Germany for three days. No point having any discussions with you when you arr clearly not capable of understanding such basic things..
juicee

oh u poor little wounded sheep look at you trying so so hard poor little baby u did so much for this community wee wee wee im gonna cry u gonna make 2k plus euro on this lan oh no u poor little phaggot what the fuck u think i give a shit

go ahead be a man and refund it u aint gun do shit nub

u are all talk no action u aint gon do fuckin shit u gonna rob this money and giggle yourself with your girly voice to sleep

u mad that im stylin on u puttin u on the spot

come at me brah

refund it phaggot or stop crying like a little wounded zebra while im goin for the throat breh

come fukin at me m8
miLkkk

lets compare something

TLS3

200 Euro per team

24 Teams = 3800€

TLSA

300 Euro per team

24 Teams = 3300€

inb4 milk banned on lan

Well, this just shows that you are too stupid to understand that there is a huge difference in renting a venue in little Karlovac in Croatia for two days and renting a venue in Munich in Germany for three days. No point having any discussions with you when you arr clearly not capable of understanding such basic things..

yea i guess im too stupid, sry men
Posted 7:04pm Oct 13th 17
d3do
Criticism and accusing somebody of stealing are two very different things, fool. Come to me and accuse me of stealing to my face, I dare you.
Posted 7:06pm Oct 13th 17
acidcow
Posted 7:07pm Oct 13th 17
bazsaaa

Criticism and accusing somebody of stealing are two very different things, fool. Come to me and accuse me of stealing to my face, I dare you.

MY BOY! FACE TO FACE!!

:DDDDDDD
Posted 7:10pm Oct 13th 17
miLkkk

im scared, you said i shouldnt approach you.

and yea again, you made everything clear about the venue expenses. thx man.
Posted 7:11pm Oct 13th 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM
If you have any issues with expenses / don't trust organizers, pretty sure we can arrange refund for your team, afaik there are still 3-4 teams who didn't get in and would love to come and play instead of bitching around and doing drama from nothing..
Posted 7:14pm Oct 13th 17
d3do

im scared, you said i shouldnt approach you.

and yea again, you made everything clear about the venue expenses. thx man.

Well, clearly you label me a liar, so ask gObl how much it cost for his two-day event, and then do the simple math, if you are capable of it. Easiest way to check.
Posted 7:15pm Oct 13th 17
ephezyYyY
Maybe a good plan. that everyone just stfuu.

Myss is completly right to organize a lan like this. Takes hours / weeks / days. Everyone team/ player who paid for this lan. Knows what the money pot was. Dont know why 4 weeks before the lan is going on. People should make a argument with d3do about this. We go to the lan for fun and play some games. 21 teams wont even win the price pool. so dont know why somebody would say that he steel money?. If d3do have after the lan some money. Just let him have it. he organize this lan for us. it takes weeks for energy to make this happen for us. Let this guy have something as a present. if he even have that. Better everyone shut your mounth and have some respect for this dude. That is what basza mean 2. Gonewild / arcana boys Always pissing people of ingame. Because they find themselves pretty funny. Some people should learn to show some respect for somebody. even if you dont know the person behind the pc.

milk i love you but that threads arent fair in mine eyes.

cu 4 weeks boys and thanks for organize this lan d3do:)
Posted 7:17pm Oct 13th 17