Call of Duty 2

@myss your CGAC is SHIT

Thread started by RJ Qortrijk on Saturday, 6:12pm July 29th with 30 replies. Views: 2,845

RJ Qortrijk
Level: BRONZE
No wonder that CROATIA guys are playing like pro's..

https://www.crohacks.net/cod2hack.php

The hack includes siilent aim.. (You will miss the enemy but you will still hit him)

Also i must say to @myss that his CGAC is low as fuck so many guys are cheating with the hack called "crohack" on cg anticheat.. I know because i did.. and when the game lags et. when cgac takes screenshot the hack turns off chams,wh etc.. cgac is low as fuck i say it again. Bad programmer @myss your cgac is shit.. thats why i dont play cod2 anymore because they all act like fucking proos while they are shit at playing using "crohack" that hits fucking everything.

On the upcoming lan in Munich take a look to all the players signed up.. and compare their skills to the online one.. you will be amazed how low they are. Why? Because they really cant play..they use "cro hack" to hit fucking everything
Posted 6:12pm Jul 29th 17
Powwwerteqq
Posted 6:16pm Jul 29th 17
Charbel
You could've sent him a proper private message instead of doing a public one and saying that his cgac is shit , his anticheat is definitely not shit, i guess u werent here when almost 300 players got banned for macro or for hacking , when the developers of crohacks find out that their hacks is not undetected anymore they will do changes to it again to improve it and same goes to myss, maybe he cant update it every week but that doesnt mean that you should come here and start talking crap, instead you should appreciate his work and that we actually have an anticheat.
Posted 6:23pm Jul 29th 17
Charbel
Ooops and you're banned? LOL how do u even dare to write
Posted 6:25pm Jul 29th 17
head
Posted 6:28pm Jul 29th 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM
You have a full right to be mad. I'd also be mad after buying new PC + cdkey and still getting banned for returning

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]It's 2017, just drop it..[/SPOILER]
Posted 7:18pm Jul 29th 17
S1cA
You are one of the cheaters who has to use crohack to make 10 kills and 20 times die on the map and there are still lame players who has to use crohack to do something in this game like lazyy and others...
Posted 7:48pm Jul 29th 17
cokY

No wonder that CROATIA guys are playing like pro's..

https://www.crohacks.net/cod2hack.php

The hack includes siilent aim.. (You will miss the enemy but you will still hit him)

Also i must say to @myss that his CGAC is low as fuck so many guys are cheating with the hack called "crohack" on cg anticheat.. I know because i did.. and when the game lags et. when cgac takes screenshot the hack turns off chams,wh etc.. cgac is low as fuck i say it again. Bad programmer @myss your cgac is shit.. thats why i dont play cod2 anymore because they all act like fucking proos while they are shit at playing using "crohack" that hits fucking everything.

On the upcoming lan in Munich take a look to all the players signed up.. and compare their skills to the online one.. you will be amazed how low they are. Why? Because they really cant play..they use "cro hack" to hit fucking everything

Quote from RJ Qortrijk on the 29th of July 2017

Fb of your girl pls
Posted 7:50pm Jul 29th 17
RJ Qortrijk
@myss Dont worry i play cg matches fine on my dif account with no problem.

I'm mad at CRO players because they act fancy while using silent aim and they think the're the best. Close this thread because i'm just saying my opinion about cgac and cro players.
Posted 8:13pm Jul 29th 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Posted 8:16pm Jul 29th 17
RJ Qortrijk
idc if you close or not i'm just saying my opinion. Go work on your cgac.
lock, block, ban my profile i dont care i sayed my opinion and thats it, bye
Posted 8:20pm Jul 29th 17
ninjae
you are fucking moron who admitted having multiple accounts,probably most retarded guy on this scene,buying computer to rwb,get a life you ugly fat cunt
just my opinion
Posted 9:16pm Jul 29th 17
hitzoR

Fb of your girl pls

Quote from cokY on the 29th of July 2017
This 3rdie srsly cant have gf
Posted 9:28pm Jul 29th 17
cokY

Fb of your girl pls

Quote from hitzoR on the 29th of July 2017
This 3rdie srsly cant have gf :D

Quote from cokY on the 29th of July 2017

wtf let me try
Posted 9:56pm Jul 29th 17
aero77
Man, didn't look into this forum for a few weeks.

Coming in to see this, pure gold.

What a retard ;D
Posted 11:20pm Jul 29th 17