CGAC Banwave - March 2017

CGAC Banwave - March 2017 - Page: 35

Thread started by myss on Wednesday, 3:43am March 8th with 585 replies. Views: 76,523

cokY
Level: BRONZE

Still nobs in 2017

Quote from rammstein99 on the 1st of June 2017

eto ti kao jak sad
Posted 11:10pm Jun 1st 17
hitzoR
@myss So just to make sure after that masonn's ban, is it okay to have something like dll injector in my computer if I don't run it with CGAC enabled? I just want to use it for moviemaking (ReShade, Eyza's fly mode etc.), it's necessary to do some effects I would like to make. But if that is the problem, I would put it to my flash disk / external harddrive, so I can pull it out before I run CGAC.
Posted 3:37am Jun 19th 17
kapteeni molo

@myss So just to make sure after that masonn's ban, is it okay to have something like dll injector in my computer if I don't run it with CGAC enabled? I just want to use it for moviemaking (ReShade, Eyza's fly mode etc.), it's necessary to do some effects I would like to make. But if that is the problem, I would put it to my flash disk / external harddrive, so I can pull it out before I run CGAC.

Quote from hitzoR on the 19th of June 2017
You can run whatever you want when youre not running cgac. You can also have all kinds of things on your pc if you dont run them while using anticheat.
Posted 6:12am Jun 19th 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM

Quote from niskala on the 19th of June 2017
You can run whatever you want when youre not running cgac. You can also have all kinds of things on your pc if you dont run them while using anticheat.

Excluding cheats of-course, we ban for injectors only if they're detected running with CGAC.
Posted 11:45am Jun 19th 17
syed
so i dont have to delete x-mouse button? ofc. i wont run while cgac is running.
Posted 1:04pm Jun 19th 17
Lepi //

When you don't run the x-mouse button ingame with CGAC you wont get banned, if you run it when is CGAC ingame on, you probably will get banned. Better check task manager before starting CGAC, in other you got banned.
Posted 3:16pm Jun 19th 17
SmoKiNG
ban all noobs with this shit programs thanks
Posted 3:36pm Jun 19th 17
Powwwerteqq

ban all noobs with this shit programs thanks

Quote from SmoKiNG on the 19th of June 2017
done!
Posted 4:31pm Jun 19th 17
hitzoR

Quote from myss on the 19th of June 2017

Quote from niskala on the 19th of June 2017
Excluding cheats of-course, we ban for injectors only if they're detected running with CGAC.

Okay, but to be sure, I'll make myself little handy .bat, which will kill all running injectors and run CGAC after that, so I wont make same accidental mistake as masonn
Posted 6:41pm Jun 19th 17
Lepi //
Uninstall CGAC and then do what you want and then reinstall
Posted 9:10pm Jun 19th 17
intrax_
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/276699/Hrkzory3/ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted 9:11pm Jun 19th 17
lazyyy
Posted 10:55am Jun 20th 17
CLMK.
Posted 1:16pm Jun 20th 17
Powwwerteqq

when next banwave?

Quote from CLMK. on the 20th of June 2017
there is noone left xd