[LAN] 23/24 - TLS Anyád - 17.-19.11.2017 - Munich

[LAN] 23/24 - TLS Anyád - 17.-19.11.2017 - Munich - Page: 14

Thread started by d3do on Saturday, 4:18pm May 13th with 1141 replies. Views: 179,308

FACLY :>
Level: BRONZE

insulting his kids online is just pathetic and only a sad person would do that , good job banning them d3do iam with you 100%

Quote from ravezoR on the 14th of June 2017
Posted 3:31pm Jun 14th 17
hajuru
As u all should realise im not defending as much these two as serioza and i know for sure serioza didint go after his kids. He maybe made some unwanted or missunderstand comment but thats not his style to for jebem to mater sayin smthing about mama children.
And the power abuse imo was sayin ser as a player cant go lan period. Becaouse maybe he did some unwanted comment.
Posted 4:09pm Jun 14th 17
hajuru

You are a fucking idiot hajuru,but im not suprised coz u are polish

Quote from bazsaaa on the 14th of June 2017
Thank god ur a omnibus of royal inteligencje nation Huns
Posted 4:21pm Jun 14th 17
d3do
Just to set the record straight, serioza was not as offensive as skaffaboy, he did not talk about kids.

However, he was abusive and he did mention family, even after I tried to calm it down. Kept saying that I should quit cod2, being this and that, but now he wants to go to my cod2 lan - which one is it, cant have it both..

Now, instead of calling me a liar here, he could instead perhaps apologize to me privately and we could move on. His attitude gets in the way of that, though, as it seems.
Posted 5:23pm Jun 14th 17
hajuru
Posted 6:48pm Jun 14th 17
krejziii

Just to set the record straight, serioza was not as offensive as skaffaboy, he did not talk about kids.

However, he was abusive and he did mention family, even after I tried to calm it down. Kept saying that I should quit cod2, being this and that, but now he wants to go to my cod2 lan - which one is it, cant have it both..

Now, instead of calling me a liar here, he could instead perhaps apologize to me privately and we could move on. His attitude gets in the way of that, though, as it seems.

Quote from d3do on the 14th of June 2017

dedo, first show me SS when he insulting liar
Posted 7:04pm Jun 14th 17
krejziii

bazsaaa u are strong in internet xD hungary playa
Posted 7:05pm Jun 14th 17
hajuru

Watch ur words
Or u gonna be watching ur back
Cheers
Posted 7:09pm Jun 14th 17
d3do
Krejzi, who are you that I need to prove to you anything? I dont care if you believe me, irrelevant person to me. You must have demos of that game, so feel free to watch them.

Call me a liar once more and you're out, too. Cba to discuss it further with kids here and be called names.

Last thing I've said about this.

So, back to the lan topic, who is paying next?
Posted 7:18pm Jun 14th 17
hajuru
Oh No
Line just moved
As i predicted
Posted 7:20pm Jun 14th 17
M4rciN

Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát.

<3
Posted 7:31pm Jun 14th 17
head
Level: PLATINUM
Remember the good old days when we used pictures to express our emotions towards an other player.

Posted 7:41pm Jun 14th 17
snkr

Remember the good old days when we used pictures to express our emotions towards an other player.

Quote from head on the 14th of June 2017
stay on lan topic, irrelevant post , you wanna get banned mr.head?
Posted 7:46pm Jun 14th 17
op4m1k1

Quote from head on the 14th of June 2017

nice pitagoras (c)lazyy
Posted 7:46pm Jun 14th 17
sER

Quote from d3do on the 14th of June 2017

Man u are totally wrong really, if I said something about ur family my words was like this where I mentioned it. Trying to find this demo, cuz i dont get it why u are angry on me. Maybe u confuse smth?
Posted 8:00pm Jun 14th 17