EU
PC
OP
SI
Rep:
18%
I just wanna ask if you guys wan't to bring this game back alive.
This game is so good that cannot die so please i beg everyone, do not quit this game! We can make cod2 alive again with more hosting servers, lans, online tournaments etc. I remember that servers were so full, jokes trough teamspeak/skype everyrhing. This game is so unique no game can replace this one. Sory to use this innapropiate language admins on this thread but i must say FUCK Batallion! CoD2 deserves another chance lets make this game alive again. Guys start hosting a servers, tell your friends that you will play together, bring back this. Bring back this game! I didn't play this game for a long time now but i check gametracker stats of cod2 everyday and its sad..realy sad. Make fucking lans, host fucking servers, bring your friends. Lets make this game alive back, lets make fucking servers full again. I'm sure if we will do theese things the game will be back. So please everyone lets bring fucking CALL OF DUTY 2 BACK!

I'm sick and tired of this wnb childlish smart comments, so if you have any leave this thread. Also sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i'm trying to say. CHEERS =)
Downvote
8 months ago
HR
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 1
yep true , i wish this game back alive but since crohax came out , its hard to bring back this game alive , we all are growing up , servers are going down very fast. Croatian srv only left Callofdutymania . I remember 2011 , when you could play any mod you want to , only left few mods and thats it .. Anyway im trying to bring some friends back now , about 5 of my friends will back this summer . Sorry for bad eng and cheers =)
Downvote
8 months ago
RU
Rep:
77%
xD
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
SI
Rep:
18%
I know that we are growing up. But this game growed with me. I have a job, girlfriend and i have time to play cod2, even my girlfriend wants to play this game. But we have bills, waiting a baby etc and right now we cant afford a good computer cause all the money goes for the baby, baby stuff etc. My point is here that i work 8/7 hours a day and still have time. Everyone has time but none wants to play this game anymore because of the cheats and that the game is not active.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
SI
Rep:
18%
Like i said if you have this kind of comments, leave the thread.
Simple as that.
Quote from Powwwerteqq on the 11th of June 2017:
xD
Downvote
8 months ago
SI
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 5
when u will get a baby you won't have time to play anything :)) trust me, cheers
Downvote
8 months ago
RU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Bastjan17 on the 11th of June 2017:
Simple as that.
xD
xD
Downvote
8 months ago
PL
Rep:
60%
Post Likes: 2
70 % kids in age 10 - 20 playing Counter Strike at this moment u can't bring back community in CoD2 like it was in 2006 - 2012.Everybody groove up.
We can't back the time, wish i could
Downvote
8 months ago
RU
Rep:
19%
xD
Downvote
8 months ago
LT
Rep:
79%
Quote from Bastjan17 on the 11th of June 2017:
Simple as that.
xD
xD
xD
Downvote
8 months ago
BA
Rep:
86%
Quote from raptorr on the 11th of June 2017:
70 % kids in age 10 - 20 playing Counter Strike at this moment u can't bring back community in CoD2 like it was in 2006 - 2012.Everybody groove up.
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
87%
Quote from raptorr on the 11th of June 2017:
2005-2007*
Downvote
8 months ago
SI
Rep:
84%
cg 2v2 server ON in approximately 7 hours, depending on traffic conditions

Downvote
8 months ago
CZ
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
lmao, thinking he can revive the game by giving tips to banned players on how to return..
Downvote
7 months ago
SI
Rep:
84%
Quote from myss on the 21st of June 2017:
lmao, thinking he can revive the game by giving tips to banned players on how to return..

what if banned players promise on their mommas eyes that they wont cheat again?
surely they deserve a second chance under those extreme circumstances
Downvote
7 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: