Call of Duty 2

My opinion on Duplexity team - Page: 2

Thread started by ravezoR on Saturday, 7:52pm June 10th with 99 replies. Views: 9,734

graejx
Level: BRONZE
the most sad part in this is that even if you do timetamps, there is no democrew, nokappa, ladders have even been reseted to not deal with disputes, never seen that in cod2 history lel, it was the worst excuse ever.
All you can do once again is not play those guys that have been around for quite some time without being banned eventho everyone knows they hack.
nothing forces anyone to play dickheads destroying a game, think about that.
Posted 11:41pm Jun 10th 17
hitzoR

the most sad part in this is that even if you do timetamps, there is no democrew, nokappa, ladders have even been reseted to not deal with disputes, never seen that in cod2 history lel, it was the worst excuse ever.
All you can do once again is not play those guys that have been around for quite some time without being banned eventho everyone knows they hack.
nothing forces anyone to play dickheads destroying a game, think about that.

Quote from graejx on the 10th of June 2017
Yeah, I decided to dodge them anytime, even if there is no team to play against for 4 hours of searching. :D

Anyway I hope that most of the teams pays for the TLS Anyád LAN by the end of the summer and then start playing just between each other, since these days there are just mostly mixes which are playing toujane 24/7 with shitty random gamestyle.
Posted 11:51pm Jun 10th 17
Gregor`
Just dodge this guy....I'm back after 2 years and played couple matches and there's many players like ign - easy, just avoid...inactive admnis or don't wanna ban this idiots because it's half dead game 'till LAN's get closer...sad community and sad cheaters since '07 - '17. Never will understand cheaters, never will understand admins, but just avoid and it's okay... Make more LAN events or avoid suspicious idiots and that's it
Posted 12:21am Jun 11th 17
aldax-

Just dodge this guy....I'm back after 2 years and played couple matches and there's many players like ign - easy, just avoid...inactive admnis or don't wanna ban this idiots because it's half dead game 'till LAN's get closer...sad community and sad cheaters since '07 - '17. Never will understand cheaters, never will understand admins, but just avoid and it's okay... Make more LAN events or avoid suspicious idiots and that's it :)

Quote from Gregor` on the 11th of June 2017
Posted 12:22am Jun 11th 17
_rtms

Just dodge this guy....I'm back after 2 years and played couple matches and there's many players like ign - easy, just avoid...inactive admnis or don't wanna ban this idiots because it's half dead game 'till LAN's get closer...sad community and sad cheaters since '07 - '17. Never will understand cheaters, never will understand admins, but just avoid and it's okay... Make more LAN events or avoid suspicious idiots and that's it :)

Quote from Gregor` on the 11th of June 2017
Posted 12:23am Jun 11th 17
PARAMORE
Gj ravezoR, you played with shit lineup and was tilted from round two ... and I played with you few times, so atleast dont lie. graejx and pussyfothermuc crying again? if u guys didnt play with good players, you would be rank 50, kinda sad ... and if you think democrew is useless, then maybe make some video with timestamps and post it here? yea no chance gl
Posted 12:47am Jun 11th 17
lGn_cARTISEEEE
Level: SILVER
omfg .. friends and some people know who am but am not rwb or cheater am playing cod 2 maybe for 8 years so stop say bullshit .
Posted 1:12am Jun 11th 17
supreme
C H E A T I N G
U
M
Posted 1:49am Jun 11th 17
scrzzz
They will not come to munich and they have been cheating for the past year mabe 2 and they dont seem to get banned, just avoid these idiots...
Posted 10:37am Jun 11th 17
mushYYY
Play against duplexity many times, and they have rly strange movment at DV. And some of these guys hack. If topic about Lgn so obv he hack :)))
cuz i have some knowledge of this game 12 years experience.
Posted 11:46am Jun 11th 17
revvo_
switchback and lgn cheating , played with them yesterday , Ign have some skill, so he is obv. rwb , while switchback dont know how to walk properly .
Posted 12:35pm Jun 11th 17
fajt
Posted 1:07pm Jun 11th 17
op4m1k1
Posted 1:47pm Jun 11th 17
_rtms
Skaffaboy,blavex,Switchbackojz,lGn_, ravezoR,lazyyy,Lepi //,bonzi,Sergej Outboosterovic..They hax safe,everybody knows that :DDD
Posted 2:02pm Jun 11th 17
johansen

Skaffaboy,blavex,Switchbackojz,lGn_, ravezoR,lazyyy,Lepi //,bonzi,Sergej Outboosterovic..They hax safe,everybody knows that :DDD

Quote from rtms on the 11th of June 2017
@lazyyy @lepi hahahahahahahaha
Posted 2:03pm Jun 11th 17