[LAN] Warpomega Lan - 1st & 2nd of July 2017 - Payments Open

[LAN] Warpomega Lan - 1st & 2nd of July 2017 - Payments Open - Page: 11

Thread started by Lox on Thursday, 11:56am April 13th with 341 replies. Views: 46,757

Badd.
Level: BRONZE
JoinTheForce.p (Baddy, Sjappi, GheetaH +2) Paying soon(Next 2 weeks or so)
Posted 10:34pm Apr 21st 17
supMEH

playfive (zLk, paska, NeD, Hyperion, supMEH) paying soon

Quote from FrosteR on the 21st of April 2017
But... the screens are 60hz, how can supMEH attend????

Quote from supMEH on the 21st of April 2017
coz playfive pay us the lan
Posted 10:52pm Apr 21st 17
sjappiii
Posted 1:50pm Apr 22nd 17
MANIAQUE

playfive (zLk, paska, NeD, Hyperion, supMEH) paying soon

Quote from FrosteR on the 21st of April 2017
But... the screens are 60hz, how can supMEH attend????

Quote from supMEH on the 21st of April 2017
Posted 8:55pm Apr 22nd 17
domagoj
Lanquex Team interested (ieNiXe,dodzjee,kalu,+2)
Posted 7:02pm Apr 23rd 17
versix!?
Posted 5:13pm Apr 24th 17
versix!?
Zip4.pl multigaming from poland interested ( pay about 2/3weeks )
Robi , versix , woogi , tempsky , cruzer
Posted 10:19pm Apr 24th 17
jaroslav.
I've a question, I'm looking for a plane to go there, but from Belgium to go in Croatia on those dates, the flights are around 400 euros, it's too expensive according to me. Is there another airport maybe in another country which is not too far away from the event and where the prices for flights are lower ? ?

@Lox
@djov1
Posted 5:07pm Apr 25th 17
Lox

I've a question, I'm looking for a plane to go there, but from Belgium to go in Croatia on those dates, the flights are around 400 euros, it's too expensive according to me. Is there another airport maybe in another country which is not too far away from the event and where the prices for flights are lower ? ?

@Lox
@djov1

Quote from jaroslav aka Roberto on the 25th of April 2017
Maybe slovenia
U need to check that
Its not hard tbh
Just compare distances woth closest countrys.
Dunno how its so expensive when decks told me flight from uk to zagreb is 170 pounds
Posted 5:32pm Apr 25th 17
bluEz

@Lox
@djov1

Not sure where you fly from; https://www.brusselsairport.nl/bestemming/zagreb?gclid=CP-Ag_H4v9MCFUI8GwodlK0PKg
Posted 5:41pm Apr 25th 17
sjappiii

@Lox
@djov1

Quote from bluEz on the 25th of April 2017

Not sure where you fly from; https://www.brusselsairport.nl/bestemming/zagreb?gclid=CP-Ag_H4v9MCFUI8GwodlK0PKg

when we find our 4/5th ill be getting this flight aswel
Posted 5:43pm Apr 25th 17
jaroslav.

@Lox
@djov1

Quote from bluEz on the 25th of April 2017

Thanks bluez. Didn't check by Brussels air lines. I wanted to go from Koln because it's closer for me
Posted 5:46pm Apr 25th 17
quinnie

@Lox
@djov1

Try PaperFlies as well, might help out by sorting some flights by the price, based on the flight you're looking for.

https://eu.paperflies.com/
Posted 5:58pm Apr 25th 17
matasaurus
Posted 6:09pm Apr 25th 17
FrosteR
I usually flew from Köln-Bonn Airport to Zagreb a few years ago, was always like 150+- return, you could check that out.
Posted 7:36pm Apr 25th 17