CGAC Banwave - March 2017

CGAC Banwave - March 2017 - Page: 21

Thread started by myss on Wednesday, 3:43am March 8th with 585 replies. Views: 76,594

runny
Level: BRONZE

Can confirm that CGAC only detects programs which were run with CGAC opened.

Quote from FrosteR on the 8th of March 2017
gg everyone, now stop making excuses

Quote from GoTTiii on the 8th of March 2017

Quote from runny on the 8th of March 2017
This statement should be enough for all the kids crying that they were clean... Just deal with your ban. Life`s going on.

Posted 5:01pm Mar 8th 17
sabo-

This statement should be enough for all the kids crying that they were clean... Just deal with your ban. Life`s going on.

How to deal with something what someone of us didn't do? Can you explain me this smartass?
Posted 5:01pm Mar 8th 17
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Posted 5:02pm Mar 8th 17
Lukayy

gg everyone, now stop making excuses

Posted 5:06pm Mar 8th 17
GoTTi
Level: PLATINUM

Quote from sabo- on the 8th of March 2017

How to deal with something what someone of us didn't do? Can you explain me this smartass?

Stop lying would be a good start. Pathetic.
Posted 5:06pm Mar 8th 17
sabo-

Quote from sabo- on the 8th of March 2017

Stop lying would be a good start. Pathetic.

Missing too many brain cells i think
Posted 5:08pm Mar 8th 17
nIMM
some surprises, but.... i wanted to see more 2 3 names on list... maybe just with timestamps in future good job anyway miss
Posted 5:09pm Mar 8th 17
sliQzR

It smells unreliable, I think this is a huge mistake from CGAC scanner. I speak not for all, but for some players, which are clean for sure.

@miss u must to fix it asap

Quote from sER on the 8th of March 2017
just shut the fuck up
Posted 5:10pm Mar 8th 17
Monkkkkkkk
Posted 5:11pm Mar 8th 17
spaR_
Posted 5:12pm Mar 8th 17
drzaic

Surely you only get banned if your autoclicker runs at the same time as CGAC and COD4/2? Not for just having it on PC (which can have valid reasons). For example in COD4 to record a movie with custom colors in the killfeed you need to have some sort of autoclicker to spam it because it resets at certain moments (bombplant etc).

I doubt anyone got banned for just having an autoclicker. They probably got banned for running it while playing.

Can you confirm @goTTiii and @myss ?

Obviously it should be different for cheats. Just having cheats on your PC should be enough to justify a ban. There is simply no reason to have those. If you want to have some sort of wallhack for your movie, at least have the brain to remove the file after you used it so it isn't on your PC when you are actually playing.

Haha FrosteR I got banned only cuz I had it on my PC(for some other game, surviving game, and I needed it for autorun ect, and there its not forbiden), never used it
But its okay, hopefully they will review my case and fix that, dunno for other players who gets banned, thats only for my case.
Even admins could tell u and confirm that I never ever opened it while cgac or cod was running..
Posted 5:15pm Mar 8th 17
runny
so u tell me u are all clean and u had these files by fault. The one who is braindead is you. Probably cuz of the butthurt, dont cheat next time cu
Posted 5:18pm Mar 8th 17
ch3N4:]

Im not playing with him since 1 year or even more, Ye I played with him in the past but he didnt get ban so maybe he was clean and he just started to cheat short time ago? Logic?

Quote from past1 on the 8th of March 2017

nope, he is banned like me, for some file that we had on PC 1,5 year ago... XD

Quote from lazyyy on the 8th of March 2017

"some file" LEGENDA hehe
Posted 5:18pm Mar 8th 17
zonec
this is an uncorrupted shit site. Always know that I am not cheater nobody call me a cheater nobody write ts for me but I am banned for cheat good job And the real cheaters still playing......
Posted 5:25pm Mar 8th 17
fURBYx

Quote from nFinity on the 8th of March 2017
But does that mean you've used it in-game? No, not at all. Would love to see where I extract something, or loaded something, or shot faster than average, since I didn't used it in game. (autoclicker in my case)

Quote from fURBYx on the 8th of March 2017

So you're saying for some reason you had a program opened which you knew would get you banned, with absolutely no intention of using it of course, while also starting a program which sole purpose is to detect said programs and somehow you didn't think this could result in a ban?

It is not for some reason, nor did I say that anywhere, so stop to pretend like you knew the situation nor anything related to this. I never said I didn't used it, I do use it but for other games, for example Ark Survival Evolved.So again, does CGAC show me that I used this autoclicker ingame? Does it detects the autoclicker already when I set the match id? Or how does it work, since I never ever run it in cod2. (would be stupid either, since i know it's bannable)
Posted 5:25pm Mar 8th 17