Call of Duty 2

[LAN] Forgotten Soldiers - CoD2 - TUP - 4th & 5th of March 2017 - Page: 48

Thread started by rikkz on Wednesday, 7:32pm December 7th with 1037 replies. Views: 127,809

4DD1CTakaCOSIK
Level: BRONZE

mavor dont write when you are drunk pls, u seem to be useless on this topic, btw. you agreed with vioqor sentence so i can assume you became to be a bookman HEH XD

Quote from nGmavoR on the 21st of January 2017

na huj mi tu komentujesz do mnie na pubie powiedziec mi mozesz na fb albo cos

Quote from hamek on the 21st of January 2017

Mavorek, Ty to mi si? podobasz btw. chcesz kotlety? Xd
Posted 11:26am Jan 21st 17
fURBYx

mavor dont write when you are drunk pls, u seem to be useless on this topic, btw. you agreed with vioqor sentence so i can assume you became to be a bookman HEH XD

Quote from 4DD1CT on the 21st of January 2017

Stop 3die language, it's English kurwa.
Posted 11:47am Jan 21st 17
pha1l
Just one Word from me, if u dont want problems with headsets,keyboards etc INSTALL WINDOWS 7 INSTEAD OF THAT SHIT - LOWER DELAYS
Posted 4:00pm Jan 21st 17
bbberry
Posted 4:32pm Jan 21st 17
bbberry
Posted 4:33pm Jan 21st 17
rikkz

Just one Word from me, if u dont want problems with headsets,keyboards etc INSTALL WINDOWS 7 INSTEAD OF THAT SHIT - LOWER DELAYS

Quote from pha1l on the 21st of January 2017

okay negative nancy
Posted 4:49pm Jan 21st 17
kebit
Using W10 since from start. Working in a Hungarian University where we taking care about 1500+ comps, and on half of them we are using W10 and the shittier University build (10240) which means, the bigger and more reliable updates coming much more slower. Still we don't have any kind of problem with the softwares and hardwares, meanwhile we have some special stuffs like analyzer stuffs, lawcodex and things like this which requires sometimes "special" drivers.

Myself using a W10 at home, and for surprise my 10y old Auzentech X-Fi soundcard works only under W10. Of course I had the black screen problem with the CoD2 but, managed to reduce the startup time with com_hunkmegs fiddling. Some people say you have to start it with Administrator rights, some people say, you don't.

I can't tell too much about mouse acceleration, because I don't feel any kind of delay between my mouse movement and in-game movement.
If you have any kind of problem with that, look after the DPI scaling in your OS, or Graphics Card Options, or Righ Click on your Cod2 Icon -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Disable High DPI Scaling.

There is some solution / workarounds to these kind of problems, we had some trouble in TSA lan but we managed to play normally..

WiLD is looking forward to the lan @rikkz
Posted 5:34pm Jan 21st 17
mavoRRR

Quote from 4DD1CT on the 21st of January 2017

biore Slawek idziemy na steka gdzies
Posted 5:49pm Jan 21st 17
iconz
Somehow have never appreciated a proper english speaking hungarian so much, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Posted 5:52pm Jan 21st 17
masonn
I upgraded to Win10 aswell and i have no problems at all. Cod2 starts even up faster than on Win7 i believe. Mouse settings are still the same. The only thing that happened is that when i put r_gamma 3 for example and i go to desktop my desktop is on the same brightness which looks a bit shitty but thats all.
Posted 6:58pm Jan 21st 17
kebit
Posted 7:17pm Jan 21st 17
Sp1RiT:D

Using W10 since from start. Working in a Hungarian University where we taking care about 1500+ comps, and on half of them we are using W10 and the shittier University build (10240) which means, the bigger and more reliable updates coming much more slower. Still we don't have any kind of problem with the softwares and hardwares, meanwhile we have some special stuffs like analyzer stuffs, lawcodex and things like this which requires sometimes "special" drivers.

Myself using a W10 at home, and for surprise my 10y old Auzentech X-Fi soundcard works only under W10. Of course I had the black screen problem with the CoD2 but, managed to reduce the startup time with com_hunkmegs fiddling. Some people say you have to start it with Administrator rights, some people say, you don't.

I can't tell too much about mouse acceleration, because I don't feel any kind of delay between my mouse movement and in-game movement.
If you have any kind of problem with that, look after the DPI scaling in your OS, or Graphics Card Options, or Righ Click on your Cod2 Icon -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Disable High DPI Scaling.

There is some solution / workarounds to these kind of problems, we had some trouble in TSA lan but we managed to play normally..

WiLD is looking forward to the lan @rikkz

Quote from kebit on the 21st of January 2017

ez mi a faszt csinál tesám ? Graphics Card Options, or Righ Click on your Cod2 Icon -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Disable High DPI Scaling.
Posted 8:00pm Jan 21st 17
kebit
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsuperuser.com%2Fquestions%2F1100491%2Fwhat-does-disable-display-scaling-on-high-dpi-settings-on-windows-10-mean
Posted 8:20pm Jan 21st 17
Matjeq

I upgraded to Win10 aswell and i have no problems at all. Cod2 starts even up faster than on Win7 i believe. Mouse settings are still the same. The only thing that happened is that when i put r_gamma 3 for example and i go to desktop my desktop is on the same brightness which looks a bit shitty but thats all.

Quote from masonn on the 21st of January 2017

U prob also got better fps in csgo and h1z1?
Posted 9:58pm Jan 21st 17
masonn
@matjeq I only played csgo on win10, fps seem to be the same. Not a huge difference i guess.
Posted 1:28pm Jan 22nd 17