Dedicated servers are LIVE

Dedicated servers are LIVE

Thread started by ToRRent1812 on Wednesday, 10:11pm December 14th with 4 replies. Views: 597

ToRRent1812
Posts: 1
Level: BRONZE
Reputation:
I'm pretty sure, MWR for everyone is a dissapointment. Treyarch released today support for dedicated rental servers.

It includes rcon, item restriction, playlist, all shit people loved(or hated?) in cod4/bo1

I'm not sure, is anyone working on promod for the game, but right now it's possible to force prosim ruleset.

Do you think bo3 is a good platform to revive competitive cod?
Posted 10:11pm Dec 14th 16
dynz
Posts: 192
Level: BRONZE
Reputation:
No, and i'll tell you why.

The problem of this game is for only 30 percent the game itself. The other 70 percent of the problem lies in that the developers do not care about a competitive PC scene for their game. Dedicated servers and mod tools are not even necessary for a game to become competitive.

If you look at games like Overwatch, CSGO and League of Legends, they didn't need mod tools because they were created with the sole purpose of becoming a competitive game.

I understand your hopes when news like this comes out, but if we were to 'switch' to BO3 this would split up the community even more and eventually result in a smaller scene than we have now.
Posted 11:00am Dec 15th 16
01 [Inspire]
Posts: 205
Level: BRONZE
Reputation:


I'm pretty sure, MWR for everyone is a dissapointment. Treyarch released today support for dedicated rental servers.

It includes rcon, item restriction, playlist, all shit people loved(or hated?) in cod4/bo1

I'm not sure, is anyone working on promod for the game, but right now it's possible to force prosim ruleset.


Do you think bo3 is a good platform to revive competitive cod?

Quote from ToRRent1812 on the 14th of December 2016



I appreciate your optimism, but the players on CG would find something to complain about if they were all gifted millions of dollars. I'm not kidding, either. Good luck though!
Posted 12:12am Dec 16th 16
CLMK.
Posts: 661
Level: BRONZE
Reputation:

on the 16th of December 2016]


I'm pretty sure, MWR for everyone is a dissapointment. Treyarch released today support for dedicated rental servers.

It includes rcon, item restriction, playlist, all shit people loved(or hated?) in cod4/bo1

I'm not sure, is anyone working on promod for the game, but right now it's possible to force prosim ruleset.


Do you think bo3 is a good platform to revive competitive cod?

Quote from 01 [Inspire



I appreciate your optimism, but the players on CG would find something to complain about if they were all gifted millions of dollars. I'm not kidding, either. Good luck though!

Quote from ToRRent1812 on the 14th of December 2016
Come on, its just being realistic it's not even complaning. We can't get anything from that game...
Posted 12:37am Dec 16th 16
01 [Inspire]
Posts: 205
Level: BRONZE
Reputation:


on the 16th of December 2016]


I'm pretty sure, MWR for everyone is a dissapointment. Treyarch released today support for dedicated rental servers.

It includes rcon, item restriction, playlist, all shit people loved(or hated?) in cod4/bo1

I'm not sure, is anyone working on promod for the game, but right now it's possible to force prosim ruleset.


Do you think bo3 is a good platform to revive competitive cod?

Quote from CLMK. on the 16th of December 2016



I appreciate your optimism, but the players on CG would find something to complain about if they were all gifted millions of dollars. I'm not kidding, either. Good luck though!

Quote from 01 [Inspire
Come on, its just being realistic it's not even complaning. We can't get anything from that game...

Quote from ToRRent1812 on the 14th of December 2016

Same was said about CoD4. You give up before even trying.
Posted 12:54am Dec 16th 16