[LAN] The Skill Awakens | [14/14] cu @ LAN

[LAN] The Skill Awakens | [14/14] cu @ LAN - Page: 24

Thread started by Hatton on Saturday, 12:01am October 15th with 412 replies. Views: 49,500

GUDELj
Level: BRONZE
Vlak ti je 30kn
Posted 2:11pm Dec 8th 16
hamek
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5s4kkZ1.gif[/img]
Posted 2:12pm Dec 8th 16
fURBYx

Btw correct me if im wrong. I think its more cheap if iconz hatton and ireel pay the rest of ireels team fee so every1 can go xd. Now they fly or what?

Quote from Matjeq on the 8th of December 2016
y, they bought flytickets now, but way too expensive tho
Posted 2:12pm Dec 8th 16
tuv1
Posted 2:31pm Dec 8th 16
d3do
I am mainly curious about all these "interested" Croatian teams for the highly expensive Munich lan. I hope that some will show up, but doubt it, unfortunately. Hope that I am wrong.
Posted 3:50pm Dec 8th 16
fURBYx

I am mainly curious about all these "interested" Croatian teams for the highly expensive Munich lan. I hope that some will show up, but doubt it, unfortunately. Hope that I am wrong.

Quote from d3do on the 8th of December 2016

They underestimate the costs it will bring with it, including traveling, accommodation, entry fee, etc. Hope you're wrong either, but we'll see.
Posted 4:12pm Dec 8th 16
irreeL
Posted 4:37pm Dec 8th 16
tuv1
As they don't have 40€ for this lan, they can only dream about LAN @ Munich. In this case was even 25€ in question, as irreel paid half of entry fee one month ago :)
When I was going on TLS1 I spent about 350 euros even I pick the cheapest way that was possible to get there, I didn't go out to party with others after day 1 or day 2 of the lan, eating & drinking normal staff, etc + Nug paid hotel for me ...
I think the main thing & the problem was explained in KHILLIXUR's posts 10 days ago in haggling with dolby. Over half of Croatian youngsters are just stupid as fuck. Mostly fucking alcoholics, partying too much, without any valuable priorities in their lives, living beyond their own budget (if they even have it) and from today till tomorrow. Most of them will be living with their parents, doing nothing, hanging on their budget till 40 and every1 will be guilty for that except them. The saddest thing is that that's all normal to them ... let's get back on track, here is one and only way how they can see the beauties of the Munich:

https://www.google.hr/search?q=Munich&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN3M3C9uTQAhXCwxQKHRPhAmEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=916

CU all @ Karlovac, gl & hf
Posted 4:40pm Dec 8th 16
cake-
Posted 4:44pm Dec 8th 16
rexton

Especially repeatingly claiming the rest of the fee was taken care of... I think thats even punishable like blackmailing or something.

Totally deserved to be named, warning others not to go with these guys.
Posted 4:58pm Dec 8th 16
vioqor
2016 really is a crazy year, i agree with something that @tuv1 said :O
Posted 5:06pm Dec 8th 16
masonn

2016 really is a crazy year, i agree with something that @tuv1 said :O

Quote from vioqor on the 8th of December 2016

I heard they kicked fnx out SK and replaced him for you? (c) exzz
Posted 5:50pm Dec 8th 16
head
Level: PLATINUM

Irreel / inc' / etc?
Posted 7:16pm Dec 8th 16
CiiBaa
Hahaha a lot of retards on this topic,nobody mentioned that i had a deal with 1 known player and 1 lan admin,that i should send to that player 100 euro and he will send that money to lan admin on 30.11,when that date came,i asked him,did he send the money,he said on 3.12 and again nothing,thats the main reason why we fucked up,i told ireel im sorry but what the fuck,i heard guys from ephix spent 5000 euros for tomorrowlan and now netherland guy cry about 200 euros,i told to ireel i will send him 260 euros on 15.1 which he spent for hotel and entry fee he didnt accept that.It is my fault but it was because i wanted to help someone who was in bigger trouble.From trying to making good on the end im being asshole.
Posted 7:18pm Dec 8th 16
CiiBaa
Posted 7:19pm Dec 8th 16