Call of Duty 4

COD4:RM Promod Confirmed?

Thread started by keso on Tuesday, 9:34pm October 25th with 41 replies. Views: 3,695

keso
Level: BRONZE
Here's a video of pamaj talking about promod/prosim for cod4:rm.

This doesnt confirm anything but reading between the lines this is very interesting considering this guy is constantly invited to activision/raven software to discuss features and try out the game.

https://youtu.be/xhw4hCKl0Sc?t=139
Posted 9:34pm Oct 25th 16
Noun
Posted 9:55pm Oct 25th 16
wajooh
wonder if it'll even get big if promod comes to cod4rm at this point in time but that'd be really sick
Posted 10:43pm Oct 25th 16
MARCELLL
Posted 10:45pm Oct 25th 16
rikkz
if only they would sell remastered separately..
Posted 11:05pm Oct 25th 16
Strove
Posted 11:23pm Oct 25th 16
KALABOKK
It won't have it on release. I don't think there actually is any COD that had mod tools on release. People should keep asking for it to show them how important it is, and hold onto the game untill it gets release. The clear advantage this COD has upon others, is that people usually don't stick to the same COD for over a year, which is never long enough to wait for mod tools, but since many here played COD4 for over what, 9 years? I guess they can play this game for another year and wait for polished mod tools.
Posted 5:33am Oct 26th 16
Noun

It won't have it on release. I don't think there actually is any COD that had mod tools on release. People should keep asking for it to show them how important it is, and hold onto the game untill it gets release. The clear advantage this COD has upon others, is that people usually don't stick to the same COD for over a year, which is never long enough to wait for mod tools, but since many here played COD4 for over what, 9 years? I guess they can play this game for another year and wait for polished mod tools.

Quote from KALABOKK on the 26th of October 2016

Did you watch the video?
Posted 8:59am Oct 26th 16
MARC
Posted 9:07am Oct 26th 16
GoTTi
Already pre-ordered, but can't play on release bc of football :{
Posted 9:26am Oct 26th 16
darl1Ng
He said we should ask more for it and they might listen as they did with other things.

The least we can do is spamming several channels about promod or mod tools.
Posted 11:25am Oct 26th 16
ChewyTheEwoK
Really hope some form of comp ruleset gets fully tweaked and released! Can't wait for this game!
Posted 2:16pm Oct 26th 16
KALABOKK

Quote from Noun on the 26th of October 2016

Did you watch the video?

You misunderstood me. I meant, that if they are listening, as he says in the video, then you should keep asking for it.
Posted 3:30pm Oct 26th 16
KALABOKK

He said we should ask more for it and they might listen as they did with other things.

The least we can do is spamming several channels about promod or mod tools.

Quote from darl1Ng on the 26th of October 2016

Twitter accounts are the best.
Posted 3:39pm Oct 26th 16
speedz-

You misunderstood me. I meant, that if they are listening, as he says in the video, then you should keep asking for it.

Then we should keep asking
Posted 3:57pm Oct 26th 16