[LAN] -- Forgotten Soldiers -- Official Announcement

[LAN] -- Forgotten Soldiers -- Official Announcement - Page: 8

Thread started by gObl90 on Tuesday, 2:30pm September 13th with 184 replies. Views: 24,869

masonn
Level: BRONZE
@maav arcade? never heard of fukken arcade
Posted 1:06pm Sep 17th 16
graejx
Posted 1:07pm Sep 17th 16
inc '
Posted 2:53pm Sep 17th 16
dOLBY
@Viilee youre the biggest retard here and you know that..

you are the one who avoids lans, you are the one who think that hes a god and you are just a piece of shit.

if i ever make lan again, youll be banned for sure, you can only come if u want to be few days in hospital, fuckin retarded piece of shit, thank you and have a nice day
Posted 2:57pm Sep 17th 16
qzk
Posted 3:04pm Sep 17th 16
KHILLIXUR
@dOLBY sounds funny from the guys who hyped everyone about upcoming Tomorrowlan 2 and then goes silence for months and ignoring all messages. You are being hypocritical. BTW you still own me 50 euros from the first Tomorrowlan.

I reallly doubt that someone would attend your future lan though...

@Viilee stop being aggresive aswell. You are the one who is being hypocritical because masta has actually done something for the propagation of lans even though he could not attend any of it. #rescuemasta
Posted 3:07pm Sep 17th 16
Davtsunekki
Posted 3:33pm Sep 17th 16
crimiii
Just open another thread to flame each other lil kids.

Im looking for a team for this shyt.
Posted 3:54pm Sep 17th 16
bandiii92
I would love to attend at this event if possible, but ain't got no team so please take me as 5th or something.
Posted 4:33pm Sep 17th 16
knixor
Posted 4:49pm Sep 17th 16
mavalam
Posted 11:19pm Sep 17th 16
pussyfothermuckers

you are the one who avoids lans, you are the one who think that hes a god and you are just a piece of shit.

if i ever make lan again, youll be banned for sure, you can only come if u want to be few days in hospital, fuckin retarded piece of shit, thank you and have a nice day

Quote from dOLBY on the 17th of September 2016
This post makes absolutely no sense. Banning people from LANS because you don't like them is so immature. For example I don't like one guy, because of his cheating past, but I would like to meet him on LAN

Cmon guys chill CU LAN ALL Deffo attending this
Posted 11:21pm Sep 17th 16
mavalam

Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 17th of September 2016
This post makes absolutely no sense. Banning people from LANS because you don't like them is so immature. For example I don't like one guy, because of his cheating past, but I would like to meet him on LAN

Cmon guys chill CU LAN ALL Deffo attending this

Quote from dOLBY on the 17th of September 2016

unfortunately u are banned
Posted 11:26pm Sep 17th 16
dOLBY
@pussy unfortunately this attack on masta made situation not only personal , he attacked whole scene because he act like a god and hes nothing, i would like to see all of that guys in fornt of me, playing an having fun, and that impossible because they are fucking jerks acting a fucking heroes online !
Posted 4:50am Sep 18th 16
bananawet

Ekipa CYBERCRIME iš?e igralce iz Slovenije.
Trenutni igralci: fejker, jar1811, (xaro, drew, blazer.) (ni 100%)

Se pravi da ekipa rabi 3 igralce bi bilo dobro da bi biu tam blizu stajerske, pomurske okolice ce pa ni je pa vseeno. Ekipa CYBERCRIME gre 100% na lan.

Prevoz v Nemcijo je zrihtan.

Kateri je zainterisiran naj se javi na zs. da ga dodam v ekipo (da mal povadimo do lana.)

Quote from xaro13 on the 18th of September 2016

@kspr
Posted 11:39am Sep 18th 16