Call of Duty 2

hey guys no hate just a question - Page: 3

Thread started by freakeRR on Wednesday, 10:26pm August 17th with 118 replies. Views: 11,917

ryc3t
Level: BRONZE
@gehu rcon passwords and cg admin section/rank make him strong i wonder if he is strong in real life to. Tomorrow 19.8.2016 i will be at bus station Slovena, Murska Sobota i must go for school pupose but i will wait him at 11 pm. I will smack his face up
Posted 1:49pm Aug 18th 16
graejx
Posted 1:51pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
Posted 1:52pm Aug 18th 16
hanzi

@gehu rcon passwords and cg admin section/rank make him strong i wonder if he is strong in real life to. Tomorrow 19.8.2016 i will be at bus station Slovena, Murska Sobota i must go for school pupose but i will wait him at 11 pm. I will smack his face up

Quote from ryc3t on the 18th of August 2016

https://media.giphy.com/media/MerwjGUXkv3kQ/giphy.gif
Posted 1:52pm Aug 18th 16
irreeL
Posted 1:53pm Aug 18th 16
gehu
Watching your photo, if I was miss, I would be rather scared to be raped by you than smashed.
Posted 1:53pm Aug 18th 16
Nedlog
Better go to bed early so you won't miss english class
Posted 1:55pm Aug 18th 16
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Np, I'll be there, it was always my life goal to meet a member of Anonymous.
Posted 1:56pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
I will tell you guys tomorrow if he will come if he won't come he is a pussy.
but if he comes i will smack his face up and i will have his beaten face for my profile picture on fb and on rwb cg account. Only e-Strong.com @miss i wonder if you come tomorrow.
Slovenia, Murska Sobota 11pm at bus station. I will be wearing black hat. We can skip the date if you don't have time. @hanzi kaj se pa ti vmešavleš?
Posted 1:56pm Aug 18th 16
mateo J.K
Go kill yourself kid, attention whore. Acting tough guy on some game forum, telling people they have no life, whilst you made like 30 account just to play this game. So you seem like a biggest nolifer i have seen on this game.
Posted 2:01pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
@mAt30 kid? Cro? Come you to at Slovenia, Murska Sobota tomorrow at 11pm
You will se who is kid
Posted 2:03pm Aug 18th 16
mateo J.K

@mAt30 kid? Cro? Come you to at Slovenia, Murska Sobota tomorrow at 11pm
You will se who is kid

Quote from ryc3t on the 18th of August 2016

Btw is this only english sentence which you can write properly? You stupid mongol. Guess you are very butthurt now and probably crying because of your bans. Since you seem to be an retarded kid which didn't get what he wants and now threatens around whilst he has 13 years and 30kg of pure muscles, with his baby bed of course.

And yeah, no problem, i will just take day off from work, pack my shit and travel 800km to some shitty village in slovenia cuz of game... well no.
Posted 2:05pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
@miss won't come cause he is pussy/nerd at fat kid.
Not kidding but he is....

so please @miss don't make yourself e-strong with hacking knowledge and rank of admin.
i will be there at bus station because i must go for school purpose but i'm just saying stop acting like a tough guy with rank of admin. Close this thread. BB i have cg match.
Posted 2:08pm Aug 18th 16
Rhoo
This guy :-DDD could admins just remove this thread?
Posted 2:09pm Aug 18th 16
CLMK.
Posted 2:14pm Aug 18th 16