Call of Duty 2

hey guys no hate just a question - Page: 2

Thread started by freakeRR on Wednesday, 10:26pm August 17th with 118 replies. Views: 11,915

myss
Level: PLATINUM
I'm a bit bored at work and this guy makes me sad so I'll jump in to this conversation since I like tryhard hacker boys.

You return on daily basis and get autoban after evey match. The CGAC hack you advertise (freakeRR cfg something.exe) is actually executable that deploys keylogger to system folder in "C:/Program Data/<FIVE_RANDOM_UPPERCASE_LETTERS>/<THREE_RANDOM_UPPERCASE_LETTERS.exe"
and set it to autorun on every next Windows start. Logs containing keystrokes, some partial process list, occasional screenshots and name of Windows account are then saved encrypted on different folder (C:/Program Data/THREE_RANDOM_UPPERCASE_LETTERS/date.time) that's not even system hidden and then sent to email over SMTP.

SMTP infos
Username: testingnoname16@gmail.com
Password: SeBo098kLsZw2243s123
(Yeah you can login to his email over gmail)

Since executables contatining similar signatures already appeared on some online malware analysis tools and code in that keylogger looks way out of your league and I'm pretty sure you just downloaded source code from somewhere, reconfigured it a bit and written payload deployer (freakerRR.exe). You're a noob that I'm pretty sure doesn't even know how to write a simple game hook, let alone bypass anticheat. This is not even the saddest part, these videos made me rethink my life:

And my personal favourite:

If you're gonna do even wnb hacking, learn to hide your identity:
https://www.facebook.com/sebastjan.horvat.75?ref=br_rs
Now sit the fuck down and stop wasting everyone's time.
Posted 12:46pm Aug 18th 16
fURBYx
Level: BRONZE
Posted 12:51pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
Congratulations you just said to COD2 COMUNITY that CGAC can steal informations data like passwords etc. Well done. Simple game hook? That video is my hack....
Remember itsushika? Well i made that to. i made it paid only and activating only if someones writes me a message on facebook. Hack is also CGAC bypassable so make cgac better and don't make it like this (stealing informations data). What's the point of that? I can write here all IP's from guys who paid me for itsushika cgac bypass i can screenshot messenger chats etc.
If i post this you will have to ban like 60 players.
Posted 12:54pm Aug 18th 16
fURBYx
Better ban 60 people then cheaters aboard.
Posted 1:03pm Aug 18th 16
Nedlog
Posted 1:04pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
@miss also i moved my project to other computer so lett me tell you keylogger is 0/54
I made fake vb13 program (freakeRR cfg) and put in keylogger to steal some informations from cg users like you do with your anitcheat. you also failed my fb haha :D
if you got my infos i don't know how the fuck did you get to the wrong fb profile hahah
anyway my page https://www.facebook.com/itsushika/?fref=ts cod2 has on cg like 200 players max. If i post messenger screenshots(chats), and IP's from the users of cg who paid me to activate them itsushika you would have to ban more then 60 people. p.s itsushika contains keylogger to I will just give you a clue. most of itsushika users are croatia. in second place is hungary. @miss you also destroyed cg cod2 community after cg user now know that cg anticheat can steal informations.
Posted 1:09pm Aug 18th 16
sabo-
Posted 1:29pm Aug 18th 16
myss
Level: PLATINUM
I understand that since you were born 1998 you still need to finish your highschool English classes before you can fully understand my previous post.

I've failed your Facebook only if there's more than one Sebastjan Horvat in Murska Sobota.

Definatelly I destroyed CoD2 community by messing around with a member of Anonymous https://www.facebook.com/sebagrouphack
Posted 1:33pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
https://www.facebook.com/sebagrouphack my old accout
still failed
Posted 1:37pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
i wonder if you are so strong in real life.
you know where i live (murska sobota) its not far from croatia
come at the bus station in murska sobota 19.8.2016 at 11 pm
Posted 1:40pm Aug 18th 16
graejx
Since i'm neither fat or ulgy, should I stop cod2 then ?!
Posted 1:40pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
@graejx yes you must stop cod2 for 1 year and start exercise
Posted 1:42pm Aug 18th 16
graejx
Posted 1:43pm Aug 18th 16
ryc3t
no you can play normal this rule is only for fat and ugly guys
Posted 1:45pm Aug 18th 16
gehu

i wonder if you are so strong in real life.
you know where i live (murska sobota) its not far from croatia
come at the bus station in murska sobota 19.8.2016 at 11 pm

Quote from ryc3t on the 18th of August 2016
I really doubt it's a good way to make friends though. But I keep my thumbs for you
Posted 1:46pm Aug 18th 16