Call of Duty 1

CoD 1 fragmovie by pwnrrr

Thread started by pwnrrr on Wednesday, 6:56pm June 22nd with 14 replies. Views: 1,838

pwnrrr
Level: BRONZE

I know I'm like 10 years late but I finally had the effort to put most of my best CoD1 shots together in a final movie.

Even though you may not know me, its defininetly still worth to watch for every vCoD fan imo.

I actually made this fragmovie just for me, as a personal reminder on how awesome things have been back in the days. Until today, I think CoD1 was the best competitive Ego-Shooter ever released, I used to play it from 2004 to 2011 and it never went boring. Anyway...even the best things come to an end.

The video contains ESL/CB footage only! Luckshots, Skill shots, killing sprees. You'll find all of it the video. I tried to make the movie a bit epic style rather then just putting scenes in a row and add music to it. It will be very obvious, that Dawnville used to be my home map and the Kark98k was by far my favourite weapon.

You may like it or not. The quality on youtube is a bit shitty, since I actually rendered the movie in HQ 720p. Looks way better if you download the video, but i couldn't find a proper filesharing page yet to upload with enough up and downstream. If you'd give me a good link, I'd upload the video for best quality reasons.

Informations about music used in the video may be found in the youtube-description.

I advise you to watch it 720p HD quality.

Posted 6:56pm Jun 22nd 16 and edited 11:43pm Jun 22nd 16
direeX
Thanks, it reminds cod 2 days... good job.
1:20 knock knock
Posted 7:35pm Jun 22nd 16
Hrkzory3
Posted 11:00pm Jun 22nd 16
aDox-
Posted 11:39pm Jun 22nd 16
markaaaaa
Posted 9:54am Jun 23rd 16
GoTTi
https://uploaded.net/ for the upload. Maybe you could even try to upload it to CG, but I dunno if there is a size limit http://eu.cybergamer.com/fileupload/
Posted 10:04am Jun 23rd 16
vioqor
Can't believe someone made a vcod fragmovie after all this time, and with frags from such a long time as well, very cool!

Feels like forever ago but that game was awesome!

Didn't recognize many names in there but it was cool to see some familiar names at least! Nice movie!
Posted 11:11am Jun 23rd 16
pwnrrr

@Gotti: Danke für den Tipp. Ich werd zuhause mal nachschauen, ob ich es direkt hier hochladen kann. Leider hat die GEMA bei youtube wieder direkt zugeschlagen und das Video für uns in D blockiert :/
Posted 4:49pm Jun 23rd 16
GoTTi

Thanks for your feedback mates.

@Gotti: Danke für den Tipp. Ich werd zuhause mal nachschauen, ob ich es direkt hier hochladen kann. Leider hat die GEMA bei youtube wieder direkt zugeschlagen und das Video für uns in D blockiert :/

Quote from pwnrrr on the 23rd of June 2016
Dafür gibt es ja das Proxtube addon um solche Vidoes freizuschalten
Posted 5:14pm Jun 23rd 16
supreme

ps: Shame you used/copied music from other CoD fragmovies though.
Posted 5:26pm Jun 23rd 16
benniii
Posted 8:04pm Jun 23rd 16 and edited 4:43pm Nov 6th 16
4the1st
It's always nice to see cod1 movies being made nowadays. This one is pretty decent and the most amazing is that you found a time to make it. Familiar teams, names, songs... ;]
Posted 8:29pm Jun 24th 16
skYJA.ru
Posted 7:09pm Jun 26th 16
sliQzR
that oldschool songs , gotta love WHO fragmovie , NightFaLL ... good times. gj mate
Posted 8:04pm Jun 26th 16
pwnrrr
Ye, I know I could have used other music, rather than that from other fragmovies, but since the old fragmovies from WHO for example were also part of my nostalgia, I chose to include the best frag movie music (imo) from already existing movies (not only from CoD1 movies, but also CoD2 fragmovies)

I understand that some would blame me for being lazy in the way I chose the soundtrack :p
Posted 11:18am Jun 27th 16