EU
PC
OP
RU
Rep:
84%
Hello. Since our eminent team began actively playing, we started thinking about buying a game server. One of our main server selection criteria was a good ping, so we were looking for a server has ever been closer to Russia but also good for opponents another words we've been with equal pings. The choice fell on a Danish server hosting. During the search of one of them, we came upon clanwarz site. Without thinking, we decided to take Denmark (Copenhagen) server, which was proposed on the site.
https://www.clanwarz.com/payments/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0
Here you can make sure that this site offers the Danish server. May 12 at 11:01 (Moscow time), I paid the check and I was noticed that server is created, here you can see the message:
Call of Duty 2 Setup Fee $ 1.00 USD
Call of Duty 2 (05/12/2016 - 06/11/2016) $ 15.00 USD
Game Slots: 12 players
Game Server Name: BROTHERS GAMESERVER
Game Admin Password: ******
Game Server Location: 20 | Copenhagen.Denmark
As you can see for yourself, it says here that the server is in Copenhagen.Denmark. After 2 minutes later I saw the following message:
Your Call of Duty 2 server has been created. Here is your game server's information:
IP: 128.127.104.16
Port: 28960
Query Port: 28960
Slots: 12
After that, I checked the server in HLSW. Ping was about 30, which led me in some doubt. Then I noticed that the server is located in Sweden, and began to "showdown". P.S. Sweden server is completely satisfied to me, but we want to took it not for ourselves, in order to play with teams from Europe, which is not likely to agree to play on it. Maybe it's 1/10 teams which would accept it. So I created a ticket to move my server to another location (Finally Denmark), I received the following message:
Alex,
No servers in Denmark.
Denmark only has 100 mb lines and the ddos protection is null in Denmark
I can refund you if you like.
PLEASE REPLY - If you would like to continue to communicate with the admin handling this support request.
At 18:45 on the same date, I suggested to make refund. I agreed and then I noticed next:
Alex,
Allow 3 business days to see the money back in your account.
This account is auto closed.
PLEASE REPLY - If you would like to continue to communicate with the admin handling this support request.
At the end of 3 days, May 12 - Thursday => plus 3 working days = Tuesday, May 17, I didn't get my money back. May 17th I wrote to Live-support, which is located on the site. I was unable to completely write my problem, because I accidentally hit Enter so I just wrote "I made refund" , and immediately one of the support was anwering and told me that I need to create a ticket with my problem and send it to the site. But in order to create a new ticket, you need to log in. I wanted to ask him how to do it, but I was blocked on the site and I could not continue to contact with someone from the support (?). As I wrote earlier, my account was closed, as when you try to restore the account it says that this login with the e-mail address does not even exist. Also if u want to create a new account, you need to buy something. The question arises how dafaq to contact with the administration? As you can see, in the messages sounded the phrase:
«PLEASE REPLY -. If you would like to continue to communicate with the admin handling this support request»
So, May 17 at 12:00 I replied this msg and asked how long my transaction will continues. No reply.
Today, May 18, I had the opportunity to go to another computer on the job. I went to the Live-Chat and again wrote my problem:

alex says:
Hello clanwarz! There are 4 days since i'm waiting my money back, so i just want to ask how much time it keeps on?
Ticket ID: # 314406
alex says:
Also i can not join my account because it's auto closed
alex says:
So can not even make one more ticket
alex says:
Also tried to contact mail \ with @ support @ clanwarz.com
alex says:
They do not answering me
You are now chatting with Sales Rep
Sales says:
Welcome to Live Help, how are you today?
Please rate your customer service experience:
The Live Help chat session has been closed.

Either the Live-Chat does not work, or they just don't want to answer me. In any case, they did not answered on e-mail too. So the question is next, what to do? We can only wait, so we gonna wait until the end of the week, then we'll see what to do next.
The post was created in order to inform the teams and players that this hosting lie and making incompetent relate to customers. I hope that this post was helpful to someone. Take care

If it is possible for a long time to deceive yourself, to fool others - minor problems. (c)

Edited once, 18/5/16 - 2:36pm.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
PL
Rep:
87%
seems like u got scammed m8 ;c
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
although dk servers might seem ok when you do ping test. You should know peoples pings go up/down 10-20 when playing on them. they were really bad few years ago. inb4 finland starts crying

yes i read only 1 paragprah of your post
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
NIHUYA SEBE YA DO PENSII BUDU PEREVODIT' ETO -____-
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
I did the same thing, went and ordered a danish one for a month and they gave me a swedish one. I thought what the hell seems allrigth and went on with it after they explained to me that they don't have any danish servers available. Same thing @Fragnet btw. They'll probably refund you in a few days, if they don't.. unlucky ))
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FI
Rep:
86%
Quote from markb^ on the 18th of May 2016:
although dk servers might seem ok when you do ping test. You should know peoples pings go up/down 10-20 when playing on them. they were really bad few years ago. inb4 finland starts crying

mark you made me cry :'(
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Quote from $LONE on the 18th of May 2016:
Quote from markb^ on the 18th of May 2016:

mark you made me cry :'(

team turbo big cry @ dk only. is np tho we nice polite typical uk guys so we wins on dk
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
88%
@markb^ UK POWER NO PROBLEM
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
RU
Rep:
84%
@kapteeni-molo , @chochlik hopefully everything will be okay today i contacted with someone from support team and they told me having some issues with transaction. thanks
@markb^ the main idea in the last paragprah, so..
Downvote
1.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1432 Votes