Call of Duty 2

Pam mode suggestions / fix requests - Page: 2

Thread started by head on Tuesday, 7:59pm February 23rd with 113 replies. Views: 19,142

Raphael__
Level: BRONZE
If I understood correctly, you still get your secondary.
For example, if you spawned with a M1, pick up a kar instead of your M1 (primary) and keep your colt/webely, you will spawn next round with your M1 and not with the kar your pick up. If you pick the kar as your secondary, you'll get to keep it.
Posted 9:49pm Feb 23rd 16 and edited 10:08pm Feb 23rd 16
So_LiT~

For example, if you spawned with a M1, pick up a kar instead of your M1 (primary) Enter a description here[/map] and keep your colt/webely, you will spawn next round with your M1 and not with the kar your pick up. If you pick the kar as your secondary, you'll get to keep it.

Quote from ActionJesuzz on the 23rd of February 2016

then again changing it like this would make zero sense imo
play with a lee, replace it with a kar you've found, spawn with lee heh?
Posted 9:51pm Feb 23rd 16
drugpassword
About report bug : For example we have 1 known bug at Toujane A roof. You can kill enemy behind the sandbags true small hole between the bags.

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view][img]http://i.imgur.com/Pcdbizp.jpg[/img][/SPOILER]
Posted 9:52pm Feb 23rd 16
exzz`
- put in a wooden block inside the sandbags @ Matmata sandbags roof right corner where you can see to axis side of mid roof through the small hole
Posted 9:59pm Feb 23rd 16
elwzoy!
- 4.13 - completely disagree, either headshot icon only, or weapon AND headshot icon
- 2.3.5 - don't do that
- 5 secs of strat time before round starts would be a good change
- make it so when we are dropping weapons, we kinda throw them in front of us (it was like this in cod1 afaik, so definitely possible)
- remember the pistol you picked up (if i pick up a luger as american, make it stay for the next rounds up until i die)

CARENTAN
- make a collision box above B site so you cant jump on it from boxhouse roof and plant there (axis would have to perfrom the jump from sniper house on rush house, then on the box house in order to get to the bomb)
- make a collision box above the small car on mid, you can jump above it (on an already made collision box, just too low) from the burning house
- make a higher collision box over fences at A

DAWNVILLE
- make it so we can shoot through the blue pieces of glass inside the windows in church

TOUJANE
- if i remember correctly, the bucket doesnt show up on far ranges (for example if youre looking there from B tank not zoomed in) is that fixable?
Posted 10:00pm Feb 23rd 16 and edited 10:42pm Feb 23rd 16
So_LiT~
I also dont understand filling up the holes under dem handrailings in carentan stairs,
I mean, its a hole not a bug lol? youre supposed to see through it
Posted 10:12pm Feb 23rd 16
elwzoy!

I also dont understand filling up the holes under dem handrailings in carentan stairs,
I mean, its a hole not a bug lol? youre supposed to see through it

Quote from sol1dd on the 23rd of February 2016
you can't shoot through them, though
Posted 10:14pm Feb 23rd 16
Raphael__

For example, if you spawned with a M1, pick up a kar instead of your M1 (primary) Enter a description here[/map] and keep your colt/webely, you will spawn next round with your M1 and not with the kar your pick up. If you pick the kar as your secondary, you'll get to keep it.

Quote from sol1dd on the 23rd of February 2016

then again changing it like this would make zero sense imo
play with a lee, replace it with a kar you've found, spawn with lee heh?

Oh yes I agree it's stupid, as hitzor pointed it out.
I also agree with elwoy changes in general. The strat time change should be really easy to implement.

4.8 - add more info in shoutcaster mode (weapon, grenades..., like in CS:GO)
Is it possible to have shortcuts on each player for the shoutcaster ? It would help a lot the casters and give the spectators a better experience while watching a match. It's painful to see rikz clicking 7/8 times to spect the player he wants.
Posted 10:14pm Feb 23rd 16
elwzoy!

4.8 - add more info in shoutcaster mode (weapon, grenades..., like in CS:GO)
Is it possible to have shortcuts on each player for the shoutcaster ? It would help a lot the casters and give the spectators a better experience while watching a match. It's painful to see rikz clicking 7/8 times to spect the player he wants.

Maybe create a bind to make the mouse cursor active for a spectator and make him able to click the names on the side for easy access? Or just put numbers for each player (0-9 like in csgo and done)
Posted 10:23pm Feb 23rd 16
elwzoy!

You can read this so people don't suggest already removed stuff, think you also have in there discussion about r_picmap 3 and most of things: http://www.esportsheaven.com/threads/170490/

Quote from miss on the 23rd of February 2016

Formating of the thread is just awful, cba to read through it (ctrl+f'd for picmip and didn't find an answer) and go over 11 pages of comments.

Anyone got a tl;dr as why is r_picmip 3 pb protected?
Posted 10:29pm Feb 23rd 16
znq

map: Toujane

- when you are in the link and you walk to the wall (to garage side) you can stuck there and you have to wait couple of seconds to come out)
if you are at this point [SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]http://imgur.com/ow4S0qE[/SPOILER]
Posted 10:36pm Feb 23rd 16
myss
Level: PLATINUM

You can read this so people don't suggest already removed stuff, think you also have in there discussion about r_picmap 3 and most of things: http://www.esportsheaven.com/threads/170490/

Quote from ELWZOY on the 23rd of February 2016

Formating of the thread is just awful, cba to read through it (ctrl+f'd for picmip and didn't find an answer) and go over 11 pages of comments.

Anyone got a tl;dr as why is r_picmip 3 pb protected?

Quote from miss on the 23rd of February 2016
Think its somewhere in comments.
Posted 10:39pm Feb 23rd 16
elwzoy!

@head

map: Toujane

- when you are in the link and you walk to the wall (to garage side) you can stuck there and you have to wait couple of seconds to come out)
if you are at this point [SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]http://imgur.com/ow4S0qE[/SPOILER]

Quote from zinq on the 23rd of February 2016

+1 also theres a similiar bug in the banana area, you can get stuck between the wall and ladder, and in the wall from the "inside" of banana (not sure on this one)
Posted 10:41pm Feb 23rd 16
iconz
I dont get the people complaing about the gaps in the sandbags. Its not a bug. Its just there. Deal with it. Play around it. Jezus fucking christ
Posted 11:05pm Feb 23rd 16
FCH
yeah toujane is so full of bugs, we should delete it from map selection
Posted 11:10pm Feb 23rd 16