Call of Duty 4

CoD4 Promod "Autopsy" - Part 1: Crash - Bugs, Glitches, some Strats

Thread started by 12345678910 on Sunday, 2:00pm February 7th with 8 replies. Views: 1,348

Level: BRONZE

after a long time, I have decided to create a series in which I will cover all the small details of the main maps. I have gone through the map crash in this video.

The details are in NO particular order and I also have had some problems while recording which are now fixed. I am very sorry for the chaotic style of my video and hope you can adapt.

Watch, extract what you think will help you - that's what my videos are and will be for.

Beside the main maps, I might also cover some basic properties of CoD4 and get you more of an insight of how the game behaves. This will be done after I am done with the maps.

I'll try to post a video every 2-3 days to get this "autopsy" done.

I am not at my peak of CoD4 skill at all - that is long passed. But it isn't something I try to represent. When I make these videos, CoD4 has been long untouched for me, still, I can remember most of it.

I will not have an emphasis on CodJumper.

Thank you from my "CoD4 heart" for watching and I hope I could refresh or even add some helpful details to your knowledge. And if not, there still is a lot to be told from my side...

Posted 2:00pm Feb 7th 16
runny
Posted 2:19pm Feb 7th 16
pukiz

Don't waste your own time everyone knows all this already and it's been done before
Posted 3:19pm Feb 7th 16
spokY
Posted 3:38pm Feb 7th 16
Risi

Don't waste your own time everyone knows all this already and it's been done before

Quote from pukiz on the 7th of February 2016

I'm pretty sure that you haven't watched the video, so don't comment bs. If you aren't interested then just keep scrolling.
@p1ano Gj dude, really helpful for people who want to know more
Posted 3:54pm Feb 7th 16
pukiz
Posted 4:39pm Feb 7th 16
Migii86
well,the things you've said and shown in this video have already been said by phantasy(some of'em) and probably well known to most of the community and your english isn't quite understandable,but i really appreciate the effort and i hope you'll get those views
Posted 6:58pm Feb 7th 16
Mty <3
Keep on making videos like these ^^ Thanks you man.
Posted 7:35pm Feb 7th 16
I would like to thank everyone for your kind words and compliments.

It is for this community specifically that I create these videos, and for this I would like to thank everyone who motivates me to do more. It means a lot.

I am announcing a small "Intermezzo" I just have finished recording that will be a gap filler for when I am not working on a whole map.

If you are wondering what it is about, I can tell you that with this video you will be able to beat the TOUGHEST, most CONSISTENT player out there in CoD4.

That player is bot0.

No matter how hard you tried spraying your AK with player_sustainammo on, he just won't budge. He is the Nokia of CoD4 players. He is arrogance, skill, knowledge and tank combined.

However, to spice things up, I am going to show you a way you can actually kill bot0, and perhaps add a little more "realness" to your situations when training with the old companion.

Video notice: (and sort of a spoiler)

before going down the well, make sure you have god mode on!!

Thank you very much again for everything, enjoy this video. Use it as entertainment, use it as whatever. See you soon.

Posted 8:13pm Feb 7th 16