TLS3 LAN OFFICIAL THREAD

TLS3 LAN OFFICIAL THREAD - Page: 25

Thread started by d3do on Tuesday, 9:02pm October 27th with 1184 replies. Views: 227,761

genc
Level: BRONZE
woooooooooow another guy in 10 years old game use some kind of cheats....BIG DEAL
Posted 11:15pm Feb 2nd 16
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Okay, I'm at my new job and finding a place so didn't have a time to read everything, will just reply on stuff that my eyes catched.

I'm getting tired of this community more and more every day. Whenever someones cheater buddy gets banned his mates immediately blame everyone and try to switch the topic by blaming all the other problems that exist.

About ban validity, I never banned anyone without proper evidences, can guarantee you that otherwise I wouldn't be an admin for a very long time. I showed d3do the scan results cause I was at his home watching the match and sitting half a meter from him and was quite shocked. You don't like the fact I showed him log? I couldn't care less, when someone of you spends almost 2 years of his life fixing disputes and tickets + makes his own anticheat, you'll have a right to talk.

You don't like the fact logs are private? I don't remember UAC/TZAC/Wire/CGAC1 giving scan results, only cheat names they were caught with. Furthermore, feel free to try and cheat in some other games on ESL, ESEA, CEVO, Faceit and similar. You'll be happy if they even give you a cheat name.

About leaking DC stuff, can guarantee you someone will get banned for this.
Posted 10:30am Feb 3rd 16
Hatton
Posted 10:50am Feb 3rd 16
warlordftw
mfw reading these forums the last few days

[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/d413a24722b5fc0bfab982e7f5e604a6/tumblr_nnigvcS8nD1titub2o1_1280.png[/IMG]
Posted 11:39am Feb 3rd 16
dem0nick

I'm getting tired of this community more and more every day. Whenever someones cheater buddy gets banned his mates immediately blame everyone and try to switch the topic by blaming all the other problems that exist.

Quote from miss on the 3rd of February 2016

As I've stated COUNTLESS times, I'm not defending Skaffa, nor was I his buddy in the game. I'm bringing this shit to light cos I think it's needed.

This whole thing is about trust. Your license agreement even says CGAC can "mistakenly detect a cheat when no such program is running on the Licensee's computer."

Meaning you have the right to ban for absolutely nothing. & Who's to say you haven't done this already? We can only take the word from the admins you have shown this piece of evidence to, AND DEDO. Need I remind you that although dedo is a treasure for the community (just as you are), he's not an admin. And you are not God. And this is nowhere near the league that ESL/ESEA/CEVO or Faceit is, which are famous for their CSGO leagues (which uses VAC).

CGAC is not VAC. And you are not fucking Gaben. And we all have fucking spyware on our computers.

For as long as people can trust you they will keep this software. But when people get banned with no explanation, you start to wonder how long it will take for that trust to disappear.

The fact that you bring up UAC/TZAC (didn't they have cheat developers behind them?), leads me to think you have no want of improvement.

You made an anticheat. That's great. You update it to scare people away from cheating. Awesome. So why wouldn't you want a little bit more transparency, and provide (even the smallest bit of) evidence to prevent situations like this from arising?

You don't like the fact I showed him log? I couldn't care less, when someone of you spends almost 2 years of his life fixing disputes and tickets + makes his own anticheat, you'll have a right to talk.

Like I said, we're thankful for this. But you can't expect thanks just because you put your own time in to doing it. Messi doesn't score goals to be thanked by the fans. No, he scores for himself, and the progress for his team. The fan adoration is just a byproduct.

As d3do said before, "Lay off the power trip".
Posted 12:37pm Feb 3rd 16
WankLot
comming tls3 i will play 1v5 ez pz wocapa power gg bb
Posted 12:50pm Feb 3rd 16
myss
Nobody's forcing you to play. If you don't trust the AC, feel free to leave our site.
Posted 1:07pm Feb 3rd 16
masonn
I thought playing with rwb people is also against the rules, but idk probably doesn't matter right
Posted 1:19pm Feb 3rd 16
dem0nick

Nobody's forcing you to play. If you don't trust the AC, feel free to leave our site.

?????????????? Did you read anything I just wrote or did you have that response planned?

CG is the google for cod2. The market leader, and for cod2, the only site supporting it.

But yet unlike google, the powers behind CG, or at least the cod2 section, are scared of improvement and change because they think the whole thing will come falling down and their ability to play God will be squashed.

Let's all carry on living in the dark ages. Where we're all in the dark to what fucked up decisions you're able to make and we remain none the wiser.

My suggestion to the Battalion guys would be to make their own fucking league and avoid this cesspool.
Posted 1:19pm Feb 3rd 16
myss
This is exactly why we lock threads like this, you can say something to people 50 times, but in the end, they'll just keep on talking bullshit they drew to themselves.
Posted 1:33pm Feb 3rd 16
dem0nick

I thought playing with rwb people is also against the rules, but idk probably doesn't matter right

Quote from masonn on the 3rd of February 2016

Exactly. You (miss) showed dedo this ''evidence'' on your phone and he was banned before their re-matched game ended. So you must have known ENIt was playing with them. If not you knew they were playing without CGAC.

There's nothing like leading by example, right?

If someone's to get banned for "leaking" the names of half of your demo crew, then surely this is shit, which you're all culpable for, is similarly ban-worthy. Or is this another case of one rule for you guys, and another for the rest of us non-admins or admin friends.
Posted 1:34pm Feb 3rd 16
Hatton

DJ KHALED WOULDN'T STAND FOR THIS
Posted 1:49pm Feb 3rd 16
So_LiT~

This is exactly why we lock threads like this, you can say something to people 50 times, but in the end, they'll just keep on talking bullshit they drew to themselves.

domi had valid statements, maybe pushing them a little too hard but not a reason for forum banz lOl. Let us discuss ~~
Posted 2:21pm Feb 3rd 16
koen-
Miss no offense but if you can't handle a tiny bit of criticism you shouldn't have become an admin. Dom was simply voicing his opinion (which forums are meant for) and this lock is completely unwarranted and simply proves his point of powerplay. There is absolutely no reason to resort to these means.
Posted 2:29pm Feb 3rd 16 and edited 2:51pm Feb 3rd 16
lynn

Quote from sol1dd on the 3rd of February 2016

domi had valid statements, maybe pushing them a little too hard but not a reason for forum banz lOl. Let us discuss ~~

LOL
miss had nothing to say, so he decided to ban him :p
Posted 2:30pm Feb 3rd 16