CG - best admins

Thread started by b91_ on Monday, 5:52pm November 9th with 10 replies. Views: 1,989

b91_
Level: BRONZE

Unfortunatly we have bad admins for here..
they are not able distinguish cheater from clean player..........
GL all clean players who have not yet ban!

I personally got ban from this match: http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/587315/

Those who have not seen this video so u can look...
You will see themselves, that I don't aiming at opponents through walls.
I target only on places where u often go opponents..

Unfortunately, our admins probably only intently watching the movement opponents behind objects..
Otherwise I can't explain why I was given the ban

This is why I wish you good luck!
ban for nothing here can get everyone apparently.

That's all from me,
b91
Posted 5:52pm Nov 9th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
I remember your case specifically, don't even need to go through archives. On original timestamps + appeal around 10 demowatchers voted not clean.

You're right, we're bad admins, this must be some plot going on against you, there's no other explanation.

#kappa
Posted 6:21pm Nov 9th 15
masonn
I played that game, and I requested his demo, because we thought you were suspicious (in march) but during the year I played several times vs you, with mixes and a decent team. and i realised you were clean.

even tho i did not make the timestamp..

the fact it takes admincrew/democrew 6 months to finish it, is fucking bullshit. XD
Posted 6:21pm Nov 9th 15
b91_

miss: it perhaps proves that I'm not clean? : D: D some 10 dunces me don't care ..
I don't understand why u wannabe admins me still persuading the contrary.....
You were at my home during the match?.... it looks that u are the same dunce..
but I understand that u can't give me unban because it u would call into question all bans from u.

You quit admins already so ridiculously defend each other?
It's awkward......you rather to admit ur mistake!...
Posted 7:41pm Nov 9th 15
Matjeq
I agree. U cant ban a guy for a year on one match with some suspicious actions.
Posted 7:43pm Nov 9th 15
JIGGLES
So you're blaming admins for your ban when the democrew decides to vote clean or not clean? Fair enough.
Posted 7:49pm Nov 9th 15
onizuka777
Make a counter timestamp, but it would not matter if the admins really want you to be banned.
Posted 7:52pm Nov 9th 15
Matjeq

So you're blaming admins for your ban when the democrew decides to vote clean or not clean? Fair enough.

Quote from JIGGLES on the 9th of November 2015

Dont u guys choose democrew? So ofcourse he can blame you
Posted 7:55pm Nov 9th 15
myss

Dont u guys choose democrew? So ofcourse he can blame you

Quote from Quekel on the 9th of November 2015
Indeed, on each democrew recruits we add 10 newbies who don't know shit about the game, just so banned cheaters can find some excuse.

It's truth we're responsible for democrew, and that's why so many people watched his appeal, to make sure the ban wasn't mistake.

it perhaps proves that I'm not clean? : D: D some 10 dunces me don't care ..
I don't understand why u wannabe admins me still persuading the contrary.....
You were at my home during the match?.... it looks that u are the same dunce..
but I understand that u can't give me unban because it u would call into question all bans from u.

Quote from b91_ on the 9th of November 2015

When 10 experienced players from different countries and teams say you're not clean, then we believe them even though we weren't at your home.

I didn't saw you having problem with timestamp rules before. You agreed to them upon playing a match. If you think staff here are "dunces" and timestamp rules aren't necessary, go ahead and create your own league where people will be judged on who's cheating and who's not by admin homevisits.
Posted 8:27pm Nov 9th 15
b91_
because I didn't agree with the ban and admin "head" wrote me that rechecks demo with other admins...
miss: if I understand correctly what u write so I don't see how u can some democrew peek at the demo. Then tell you the decision and on the basis of their decision you give someone a ban
It is quite silly of you ...
How then can you be so convinced that they acted properly? if you've not seen my demo..
Posted 9:11pm Nov 9th 15
myss
You can blame whoever the hell you want, the fact is that you cheated and the ban stays.
Posted 9:14pm Nov 9th 15