Evolve 2.0 Released

Thread started by raze [god] on Thursday, 12:58am November 5th with 17 replies. Views: 3,025

raze [god]
Level: BRONZE

-

you will only be able to message people that are also in the beta. This is because of our new text chat technology. The old XMPP-based architecture of Evolve 1.0 is not compatible with 2.0

do not run Evolve 2.0 and 1.0 at the same time. This may cause problems with game tracking and your game played time.

feedback? #shitprogam #noxifrenoparty #wedontuseevolve #no1willupdate #steamisbetter
Posted 12:58am Nov 5th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Just downloaded it, pretty disappointed with their approach to embed HTML into application - even thought it is a creative solution, I don't believe it's perfect for a gaming client.

From other side I don't see any .NET dependencies, so it will probably be more stable than v1 was.

Biggest downside is probably a lack of Windows XP. Guess we won't be having gaming client like Xfire anytime soon..
Posted 1:42am Nov 5th 15
NightfurY!
Feedback #ripxfire #noxfirenoservers #evolveSHIT
Posted 8:40am Nov 5th 15
D4V3

Just downloaded it, pretty disappointed with their approach to embed HTML into application - even thought it is a creative solution, I don't believe it's perfect for a gaming client.

From other side I don't see any .NET dependencies, so it will probably be more stable than v1 was.

Biggest downside is probably a lack of Windows XP. Guess we won't be having gaming client like Xfire anytime soon..

Quote from miss on the 5th of November 2015
implement chatsystem in cgac you lazy prick xd
Posted 9:48am Nov 5th 15
maRtini
Posted 1:13pm Nov 5th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM

implement chatsystem in cgac you lazy prick xd

Quote from D4V3 on the 5th of November 2015
How much do you pay me?
Posted 2:04pm Nov 5th 15
maRtini
Posted 4:28pm Nov 5th 15
Hatton
evolve is actually so bad, wish we could find another platform to use :p
Posted 6:20pm Nov 5th 15
maRtini
Posted 8:56pm Nov 5th 15
Matjeq
Its bad. I saw a guy advertising for a new SD public server:D GL with no option to save servers in your client. 2.0 Looks really bad. I tested it some hours ago and it looks horrible. Its even worse than 1.0. The chatwindow looks bad. https://www.crowdrise.com/xfire. Maybe its time to start a donation for xfire;)
Posted 10:19pm Nov 5th 15
maRtini
Yea, maybe Donation for xfire will do something, and xfire will be available
Posted 7:59am Nov 6th 15
D4V3
wont help shit to donate them a few bucks
Posted 8:47am Nov 6th 15
KJHYftyDER
Yeah, I also think the casesam payment will be Real cake
Posted 10:27am Nov 6th 15 and edited 2:38am Nov 10th 15
Matjeq
I think the Cybergamer chat is pretty nice. Unfortunately u need to have the site open all the time.
Posted 8:11pm Nov 6th 15
drew-
I think we all should donate 5-10€ to xfire with a hope they will put client back
Posted 9:44pm Nov 6th 15