CGAC - Version 2.0.4 Released!

CGAC - Version 2.0.4 Released! - Page: 5

Thread started by myss on Thursday, 4:34pm October 8th with 73 replies. Views: 11,564

head
Level: PLATINUM
"and when i want to disable my antivirus its asking password..."

Tell me how we can fix this @danz007
Posted 7:31pm Oct 11th 15
losa
Level: BRONZE

and when i want to disable my antivirus its asking password...

Quote from danz007 on the 11th of October 2015
and when i want to disable my antivirus its asking password...

Go fix ur antivirus before asking for help here.

Quote from head on the 11th of October 2015

Better try to help him in some way than flame him. If he knows about the anticheat password and what is it in generally he wouldn't ask for help.

Quote from losa1950_mileva on the 11th of October 2015
How can we help him with fixing his own antivirus? He didn't say what antivirus he had or why its asking for a password...

Maybe he should fix his antivirus, try running CGAC AND then if he has an issue, he can come here and explain the problem in detail.

i think thats not polite from side of cg admins, u should help any cg user who gets some problem or question for you, not avoiding him or anyone else like dead guy( i know u ve lot of job but is someone is asking you something for week i think u ve atleast 5 min to answer him) if u dont know the main problem and solution of this atleast give him some advice or some direction to the answer, thank you

Quote from prckyloveyourmoms on the 11th of October 2015

Nice to hear someone, I also got a ban as my mate prcky because we wrote "Never gonna accept this, cu timestamps for nothing" so there isnt anything I'd like to say anymore
Posted 7:32pm Oct 11th 15
prckyloveyourmoms
I am banned for making fake disputes but i made 0 disputes wp head wp,head accepted our match without asking us do you want to do something nice YOU ARE A VERY GOOD ADMIN HEAD
Posted 7:54pm Oct 11th 15
sabo-
Posted 7:57pm Oct 11th 15
dAnz-

"and when i want to disable my antivirus its asking password..."

Tell me how we can fix this @danz007

myb he need to change AV program cuz something is blocking his installation or to scan his hard disk where is CGAC installedm, but that thing u should say as admin not me as some cg user...
Posted 9:26pm Oct 11th 15
myss

myb he need to change AV program cuz something is blocking his installation or to scan his hard disk where is CGAC installedm, but that thing u should say as admin not me as some cg user...

Quote from danz007 on the 11th of October 2015
This was told numerous times, it's even written on that picture he provided us: "Make sure you have stable connection. If you experience any problems, make sure you configure firewall and antivirus. He didn't do shit, just started blaming everyone and arguing with head.
Posted 9:44pm Oct 11th 15
Nedlog
@miss i got this problem everytime running CoD2
http://prntscr.com/8qfrjd
(germany)
I dont have any antivirussystem anymore and turned the windows firewall off...
Any ideas for a solution?
Posted 3:08pm Oct 12th 15
myss
Did you had antivirus/firewall while recent update was made? I'd try reinstalling program first.
Posted 4:56pm Oct 12th 15
Nedlog
I reinstalled it 3 times but nothing has changed...the problem still exists...and no AV was installed
Posted 4:59pm Oct 12th 15
myss
Players who reinstalled CGAC from the site since new version came out will probably get this error: http://i.imgur.com/Ky3zc3r.jpg

Just reinstall the program one more time and everything will be fixed, have forgot to ship update.exe with last version.
Posted 9:12pm Oct 12th 15
dAnz-

Players who reinstalled CGAC from the site since new version came out will probably get this error: http://i.imgur.com/Ky3zc3r.jpg

Just reinstall the program one more time and everything will be fixed, have forgot to ship update.exe with last version.

Quote from miss on the 12th of October 2015

i dont get why are u updating this CGAC so much if most of ppl fixed it on version 2.0.2 and now u make trouble to some ppl and u trying to fix it with new updates...just silly and now i have problem while downloading it. gj @miss
Posted 9:27pm Oct 12th 15
past1

Quote from danz007 on the 12th of October 2015

i dont get why are u updating this CGAC so much if most of ppl fixed it on version 2.0.2 and now u make trouble to some ppl and u trying to fix it with new updates...just silly and now i have problem while downloading it. gj @miss

Quote from miss on the 12th of October 2015

brain? updating cgac is good, because if someone bypass it, by update it will no longer be bypassed... update cgac atleast 1 time in 2 weeks and everything will be good (c) baka
Posted 1:15am Oct 13th 15
vioqor
got some weird ts crashes iv never had before, not sure if its related to cgac somehow (doubt it)

i still lag like hell when its taking screenshots though
Posted 11:35am Oct 13th 15
YUXMANE!
Posted 4:16pm Oct 20th 15