Call of Duty 2

Whether we deserved a ban? - Page: 3

Thread started by losa on Sunday, 7:55pm October 11th with 41 replies. Views: 3,373

losa
Level: BRONZE

and, if i make the choice to ''lame'' you, it's only cuz u and ur m8 was not fair during the match starting to insult from match starting to the end. Anyway i don't really care about you thinking u are the star of call of duty.

Quote from keev on the 11th of October 2015

First of all stop lying, nobody insulted you, if we did you will post it already. We played a fair match tho you were crying about prcky ; "we accept him because we know he will hack us cgac off/on" (your words)
Posted 9:41pm Oct 11th 15
keev
I said he can play with cgac off yes, but the rules are CGAC is mandatory and write the comment on match page is not more allowed. So why i have to risk to be banned for something i did wrong? I will protect my self.
Posted 9:42pm Oct 11th 15
losa

I said he can play with cgac off yes, but the rules are CGAC is mandatory and write the comment on match page is not more allowed. So why i have to risk to be banned for something i did wrong? I will protect my self.

Dude you had just to accept the match and that's all, but you acted like a kid, wanted points and got them. Now go and celebrate!

http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/205256/Team-Impact-3v3/extended/ - it's a proof, top ranked team cant get 10 rounds against 2 players who played a match together after a while
Posted 9:43pm Oct 11th 15
keev
yes and u said we was heker during the ''cgac off period'', and if u gonna see our match we had always played cgac on. My word was a joke, but u are too serious for understand that. nothing more to say at you. 7 days will end faster.. or not..
Posted 9:43pm Oct 11th 15
keev
why u are posting our link? no sense.. u see? we stopped playing on summer and back by 1 month again. We was rank 1 no need to play more 3v3. U are no sense rly..
Posted 9:45pm Oct 11th 15
losa

yes and u said we was heker during the ''cgac off period'', and if u gonna see our match we had always played cgac on. My word was a joke, but u are too serious for understand that. nothing more to say at you. 7 days will end faster.. or not..

So stop talking nonsense that we insulted you if we did not. I repeat I don't care for 7 days or any ban here, just want to clear the things out and show ppl against who I played this match, thats all.
Posted 9:46pm Oct 11th 15
losa

why u are posting our link? no sense.. u see? we stopped playing on summer and back by 1 month again. We was rank 1 no need to play more 3v3. U are no sense rly..

Want to show how a "top ranked team" get points
Posted 9:47pm Oct 11th 15
keev
There's a lot of people can say we are fair, i dont need attention how u are doing.
Posted 9:48pm Oct 11th 15
losa

There's a lot of people can say we are fair, i dont need attention how u are doing.

bananawet already noticed how fair are you, that's about it
bye
Posted 9:50pm Oct 11th 15
keev
cuz he lost 2 times against us, now he said we are not fair, and he lost not on dispute but on match. pathetic thread
Posted 9:51pm Oct 11th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Bans stay and won't be removed. About keev and losa, feel free to continue your conversation here: http://eu.cybergamer.com/inbox/
Posted 9:59pm Oct 11th 15
head
Level: PLATINUM

If you say something wrong to admin, not even wrong just to annoy him a bit there is ban incoming for nothing. But this is how it works. The system is designed that way, even in real life. The same happened with that guy pimpf (head answered: he was also banned on CB so this ban is correct... wtf). Those guys didn't deserve to be banned, that's it.

Quote from bananawet on the 11th of October 2015
Ur buddy pimpf is selling cod2 cheats and is keylogging people so he can sell their accounts on illegal websites, ye im sorry for not allowing that...

Im getting tired of the fact that people complain about the pointless disputes and on the other hand they complain when we actually punish people who are the cause of all these pointless disputes.

We banned / warned a lot of people in the recent months and we are more strict about pointless disputes, the entire cod2 crew can confirm that.

When a team tells us the only reason for asking demos is so they can make up some bullshit timestamps, you can bet ur ass that you will get banned (according to the pointless dispute rule)
Posted 10:00pm Oct 11th 15