Call of Duty 2

Whether we deserved a ban?

Thread started by losa on Sunday, 7:55pm October 11th with 41 replies. Views: 3,370

losa
Level: BRONZE

We played a match today against team callled "nomercy!". As my teammate @prckyloveyourmoms had a problem with CGAC we asked them to agree on him to play without. After thoughts they accepted it such as they posted it to the match page. During the match player named "keev" said 1-0 for us, take a look on head's post. After seeing the "new" rule that any player needs to play with cgac independently opponent accept it or not. In this case team "nomercy!" "fckd" us, totally unfair. After that we wrote that we will do timestamps for nothing. Of course it is impossible to do timestamps for nothing so we wanted to see their demos altough we won, "lost" the match because violating rules. They uploaded demo after 1 hour and I saw the match closed LOL. In this case I wasn't able to provide timestamps and how is it possible to get ban for "FAKE TIMESTAMPS" Prcky got a ban first then me after 1 hour chat with @head. This 7 days ban is so bad, we don't care about it really but why are you going to ban us because of 2 words? Better turn to the cheaters and old timestamps than doing this. I asked head to create a topic and see your opinions and he agreed. So at the end if we deserved this ban then I am not a human. I note I did not swear to anyone or something like that. I'd like to warn about these 2 italian guys to avoid them. Something that is not related to this they are rank 1 on 3on3 ladder what is so funny. After cgac came they cant win 10 rounds, but w/e.

The point is that there are many matches played before summer and still not completed, but this match was resolved after 1 hour with ban

Honestly this is our 1st match in 1 month played for own team, and we get ban after this match, isn't it strange?

I'd like to hear your opinion about it.

Here is the match link: http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/628889/

P.S.: feel free to make a topic and see how that goes for ya (c) head

Kind regards
Posted 7:55pm Oct 11th 15 and edited 9:09pm Oct 11th 15
prckyloveyourmoms
Posted 7:57pm Oct 11th 15
strumfich
Posted 7:58pm Oct 11th 15
dybala
Posted 8:00pm Oct 11th 15
FISCHER8D
nowadays we see so many pointless timestamps and disputes but nothing happens.. noone gets bann or something...

so idk about ur bann but if it's because u said u gonna make ts cuz you lost, u have every rights to make them, or not?
Posted 8:06pm Oct 11th 15
prckyloveyourmoms
How can he know that we are going to make pointless dispute ?? We didn't even made them but we got banned
Posted 8:11pm Oct 11th 15
head
Level: PLATINUM

nowadays we see so many pointless timestamps and disputes but nothing happens.. noone gets bann or something...

so idk about ur bann but if it's because u said u gonna make ts cuz you lost, u have every rights to make them, or not?

Quote from FISCHER8D on the 11th of October 2015
If people ask demos and announce they will write timestamps just to delay the match, then i see that as a pointless dispute.

https://gyazo.com/27d869940cd69ca80c85d4facf52df85
Posted 8:15pm Oct 11th 15
intrax_

nowadays we see so many pointless timestamps and disputes but nothing happens

True 'dat, but still, everyone has a right to make timestamps. As said in rules "Once the requested demos have been uploaded you have 72 hours to provide timestamps." Ban would be reasonable if 72 hours past and they didn't provide TS. Even then it would be a question. Don't quite get the default win added by head when the second demo wasn't even uploaded, and it has passed only 1 hour since the first demo uploaded.

My opinion is that that ban was undeserved, don't know if head had any other reason for ban.
Posted 8:16pm Oct 11th 15
losa

Quote from head on the 11th of October 2015
If people ask demos and announce they will write timestamps just to delay the match, then i see that as a pointless dispute.

https://gyazo.com/27d869940cd69ca80c85d4facf52df85

Well, if someone write reason:macro and macro isn't in the question, let's ban him because its pointless dispute as well, until he did not use macro or something like that? It's just an example. Who cares about the written story
Posted 8:18pm Oct 11th 15
Lepi //

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view][/SPOILER]
Posted 8:29pm Oct 11th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Basically you're saying it's alright to tell "I'm gonna make timestamps for no reason because I have my right to do so"? And then everyone is wondering why there are so many timestamps out there..
Posted 8:39pm Oct 11th 15
raze [god]
just look the age of that losa.. he just rage for everything before/during/after the match. deserve ban to grow up. bye
Posted 8:43pm Oct 11th 15
abythus
You should allow them to make timestamps at least(doesn't matter what they wanted to do before),every player should have 72hrs to make timestamps as the rules say.Their intentions may be bad at beginning but who knows what can come out of it,and after this lame move by their opponents who care that much about these points they should be at least entitled to get their demo imo
Posted 8:44pm Oct 11th 15
losa

Basically you're saying it's alright to tell "I'm gonna make timestamps for no reason because I have my right to do so"? And then everyone is wondering why there are so many timestamps out there..

Quote from miss on the 11th of October 2015

I said it, but I didn't make it, even better I wasn't able to make it because head closed the match which is not by the rules.
Posted 8:48pm Oct 11th 15
losa
on the 11th of October 2015]
just look the age of that losa.. he just rage for everything before/during/after the match. deserve ban to grow up. bye

Quote from raze [god

Your comment is totally pointless right now, what are you doing on a game thread with 27 years although after thinking I won't give you 15 ? And blew it up I don't rage, actually you don't know what you wrote for sure.
Posted 8:51pm Oct 11th 15 and edited 9:03pm Oct 11th 15