Call of Duty 2

Statement regarding CRX cheats

Thread started by myss on Thursday, 3:31pm October 8th with 20 replies. Views: 3,552

myss
Level: PLATINUM
Not sure how many of you guys noticed, but there's a site out there which was advertised on our forums with spam accounts and which is allegedly offering private cheats for every anticheat and game, with all features possible: http://crx.esy.es/

Think it sounds too good to be true? Well that's because it is, otherwise I wouldn't' be promoting it here. Every experienced player with a bit of common sense can see the site in question is just a scam - screenshots are from different cheats on Google, source codes are copied from another forum, public version of hack is 9 years old and more..

I wouldn't mind about that if he wasn't doing something more than that. Let me explain - after last crx spam account was made here on CyberGamer, we found a real person and player responsible for this site, due to his own mistake. We aren't gonna post his identity here, it's enough to say he was a regular CyberGamer user and CoD2 player and is banned from our site now. After further investigation we found out why only bitcoins (BTC) were accepted as payment on that site. It's because the guy in question is user of these forums: https://crimenetwork.biz/
It is essentially a site supporting and offering all kinda criminal activities, from drugs to hacks and real life crimes. Guess what their main means of payment are - BTCs.

Now, I wouldn't be making post if this was all, you pay the guy money, he doesn't gives you anything in return, or gives you some public hack, in which case I'd tell you got exactly what you deserved. The thing is we managed to find his crimenetwork account, and it looks like he's offering a bunch of online premium accounts: Netflix, Deezer, even Google account with 500€ on it, and more. He started offering all these stuff after scam website was made. From what we can figure out, he is probably sending people some kinda keylogger masked as hack, so I would suggest to all his "customers" to check their PCs with couple of antiviruses and look for unknown exceptions in firewall. And to all future customers, I'd suggest you avoiding this site if you don't wanna get fucked up.
Posted 3:31pm Oct 8th 15
qwixeR
Level: BRONZE
You should have let the "stupid" people buy it and get banned, because now they wont.
Posted 4:07pm Oct 8th 15
cake-
Posted 4:09pm Oct 8th 15
fURBYx
Posted 4:22pm Oct 8th 15
bmblbe
Posted 4:59pm Oct 8th 15
fURBYx

is this real life ?

Quote from infyybot_dnbch1ld on the 8th of October 2015
I may assume that this isn't a joke.
Posted 5:17pm Oct 8th 15
op4m1k1
Posted 6:13pm Oct 8th 15
bmblbe

is this real life ?

Quote from FurbyX on the 8th of October 2015
I may assume that this isn't a joke.

Quote from infyybot_dnbch1ld on the 8th of October 2015
your choicee
Posted 6:35pm Oct 8th 15
WHITEKING
Posted 6:36pm Oct 8th 15
myss
There might be he even asks people to register on private forums and then retrieves their passwords from there, not exactly sure how he gets credentials, but these two are most probable methods.
Posted 8:00pm Oct 8th 15
head
Downloading programs that are made by a questionable people isn't recommended, same goes for dodgy websites.

The best antivirus you can have is common sense.
Posted 8:26pm Oct 8th 15
cokY
Posted 8:48pm Oct 8th 15
artur
Posted 9:01pm Oct 8th 15
cokY
Posted 10:45pm Oct 8th 15
[etny]zorKAi.