CoD2 5v5 Premium Weekly Cups

CoD2 5v5 Premium Weekly Cups - Page: 2

Thread started by head on Thursday, 7:48pm September 24th with 78 replies. Views: 13,320

exzz`
Level: BRONZE
Think we all know that after 2 weeks people simply will NOT buy another premium just to play here. After that time these cups will simply end up with max 2-4 teams just like CoD4 has it right now...Anyway best of luck to the teams battling for the third spot since top two might already be predicted.

I'm glad my suggestion got accepted to have these weekly cups. (miss might remember this, others not)

@miss @head - Can you ask Asterix (think its up to him) to enable free weekly cups for 2on2, 3on3 and 5on5 aswell?

@Viilee @Matzy @bananawet - I'm free to mix for one of your teams.
Posted 10:09pm Sep 24th 15
nopax
Posted 10:14pm Sep 24th 15
Viilee
I hope i dont have huge hangover at sunday. But ye i think i'll play this. And exzz, i think we have full fin lineup if we play this. Sried my lover<3
Posted 10:44pm Sep 24th 15
head
Level: PLATINUM
If nobody plays these cups after 2 weeks so be it, this is just something we want to try and there is no real downside.

If we see these cups don't work, we will continue with our planned P2P cups.

Hosting 2v2 or 3v3 is possible if we see that there are enough teams.
Posted 10:51pm Sep 24th 15
Viilee

If nobody plays these cups after 2 weeks so be it, this is just something we want to try and there is no real downside.

If we see these cups don't work, we will continue with our planned P2P cups.

Hosting 2v2 or 3v3 is possible if we see that there are enough teams.

Quote from head on the 24th of September 2015

Ye its nice to see that ppl are doing some good for this scene, but i guess this is over after 2weeks like exzz said . But i prefer paytoplay cups. And if u will arrange those, i hope that it would be min 20€ per team. And after that maybe little bit bigger amount. Like 50€ per team. Its not much to spend 10€ in month to ur hobbies.
Posted 11:06pm Sep 24th 15
head
But i prefer paytoplay cups

Quote from viilee

You do know that this is the same as a "pay to play" cup without the "paying" part?
Posted 11:50pm Sep 24th 15
vioqor
Posted 11:51pm Sep 24th 15
Viilee

But i prefer paytoplay cups

Quote from head on the 24th of September 2015

You do know that this is the same as a "pay to play" cup without the "paying" part?

Quote from viilee

Ye i do realize that. But do u realize that 50e isnt much bankroll to ur lantrip for whole team =D and even then u have to win it. Ye its free, and like i said its nice that some cups come to this game aswell. But from p2p cups teams could benefit something. And actually this is p2p cup aswell. Not in these 2weeks, but after that it would be cause u have to pay to get ur premium account. And i wont go for that. I think at first, there should be normal buy-in p2p cup. Like 20e. And lets see are ppl intrested. If so, then there should be another 20e buy-in cup and same time p2p-cup with bigger amount, like that 50e? For "srs" gamers, u know?
Posted 12:24am Sep 25th 15 and edited 12:35am Sep 25th 15
Viilee
And other thing. In these nightcups is one bad thing. What if ppl hack u down? What then? Like u could make stamps rightaway. And even tho u could, should we stop the cup for that time? Like for 6h? Meanwhile democrew will handle the case?=D Its just dont work imo. In p2p cup ppl would have time to make stamps if they think opponent hacked. Cause those cups would take from 2weeks to month. Theres should be rule like u have to make those stamps in 24-48h(?) and democrew have to check those stamps in 72h(?) and make a decision of it. Dont be madded admins, i just throwing some ideas here =D
Posted 12:34am Sep 25th 15
myss
Posted 12:51am Sep 25th 15
Viilee

Viilee drunk?

Quote from miss on the 25th of September 2015

Why u think like that? Explain urself..
Posted 12:52am Sep 25th 15
myss
We already told we will make pay to play cups, this is just something extra. If these cups don't catch on we can reduce their size to 3v3 2v2.

On nightcups if somebody really thinks a player hacks, they can make timestamps, admins will watch them immediately and judge the match outcome. If its determined timestamps don't make any sense and they do it only to prolong the cup, they'll be punished. It was like that on every nightcup since I can remember, don't really understand why you think here will be any different.
Posted 12:55am Sep 25th 15
Viilee
Okok nice thing then! But u rly think that u can solve some cases that quickly? =D Even u make stamps, it could take 1h. And normally it does if u make those properly. That would delay that cup pretty much. But whatever, wont argue about that. Im just saying that i am very aware hirtory of this game and how many cheaters this game have had and still have. When theres money included, i can say that ppl would try their limits =D
Posted 1:04am Sep 25th 15
bananawet

Viilee drunk?

Quote from miss on the 25th of September 2015

HAAHAHAHA xDDDDDDDd
Posted 1:26am Sep 25th 15
NetworkENZIE
Well I do understand Viilee very much - as we had the same things in our N&H Cup. There was 1 cheater caught by CGAC screen and another one was found guildy and caught by demo. The cup was delayed for 3 days.
Posted 9:26am Sep 25th 15