CGAC Feature Suggestions

CGAC Feature Suggestions - Page: 2

Thread started by myss on Tuesday, 8:40pm August 25th with 49 replies. Views: 7,264

exzz`
Level: BRONZE
To light up some things - CG free servers are there for CoD4 only, not CoD2.

OT: I would love to have the old TZAC ingame commands back, such as /ac_players where you'd see CG Username - Ingame Name
Posted 12:32am Aug 26th 15
hitzoR

Just get it back that u can download and check each CFG on CyberGamer to check if they are using any illegal binds or just being a fanboy and download people their cfg..

Quote from riqzor on the 26th of August 2015
There aren't pb logs in CoD4, where u could see all illegal binds like in CoD2? (ofc in case when pb is configured to check them)
Posted 12:38am Aug 26th 15
exzz`
@hitzoR - You could have seen them in the past on each user's profile. (his cfg)
Posted 12:59am Aug 26th 15
riqzor

Just get it back that u can download and check each CFG on CyberGamer to check if they are using any illegal binds or just being a fanboy and download people their cfg..

Quote from hitzoR on the 26th of August 2015
There aren't pb logs in CoD4, where u could see all illegal binds like in CoD2? (ofc in case when pb is configured to check them)

U can just check if someone is using weapnext or something
Posted 1:01am Aug 26th 15
hitzoR

@hitzoR - You could have seen them in the past on each user's profile. (his cfg)

Quote from exzz` on the 26th of August 2015
Yeah, i know, but I don't see any point in why it should be uploaded. This was never done @ cb and everybody was happy. :)

U can just check if someone is using weapnext or something

It searches bindings with forbidden commands, so I rly don't know what else u need to see in config, sice pb is checking cvar values itself.
Posted 1:59am Aug 26th 15
OLIVER QUEEN

Try reducing the screenshot lagg. It is not always noticeable but it is there and it is annoying.
It is the most common complaint but I just wanted to put it out there.

Also look into possibly recreating the cfg upload. I have noticed an increase in people using illegal binds now that no one can check their configs on their CG profile.

Quote from jUZE on the 25th of August 2015

idd
Posted 9:13am Aug 26th 15
tobsn

Yeah, i know, but I don't see any point in why it should be uploaded. This was never done @ cb and everybody was happy. :)

ESL used to upload the cfg files with aequitas or wire back in the days
Posted 9:52am Aug 26th 15
MARC
The config feature in the old version was the thing that made it crash all the time. But iam sure miss will check it out.
Posted 11:01am Aug 26th 15
jUZE

There are but if you are not playing on your own server you do not have access to them + the pb commands for the check have to be done manually (you can put them in a .cfg file on your server FTP though but I forgot how to do that.)

Also since most people use free gameservers now there is no way you can check for illegal binds now that the cfg isn't uploaded anymore.
Posted 12:43pm Aug 26th 15
cake-
+1 for the idea with cfg upload because some people still using some scripts. Whats about macro detection? And some guy wrote me a pm. He asked me about some mouse x program what kind of program is it? Koen jack and felix also get pm'd of this guy.
Posted 5:58pm Aug 26th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Posted 6:10pm Aug 26th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Bump, started work on major update, if you have some useful ideas that aren't mentioned here share them.
Posted 5:12pm Nov 14th 15
cake-
macro, vstr detection pb guid next to cgac id, when you press f1 you see id + pb_guid
Posted 12:15am Nov 15th 15
intrax_
+1 for guid idea, it could be very useful
Posted 12:34am Nov 15th 15
cake-

To light up some things - CG free servers are there for CoD4 only, not CoD2.

OT: I would love to have the old TZAC ingame commands back, such as /ac_players where you'd see CG Username - Ingame Name

+1 for this idea
Posted 3:09pm Nov 15th 15