CGAC Feature Suggestions

CGAC Feature Suggestions

Thread started by myss on Tuesday, 8:40pm August 25th with 49 replies. Views: 7,270

myss
Level: PLATINUM
Even though I receive most suggestion and requests from game admins, I've decided to create this thread to let community express ideas and possibly shape the program. There are some simple rules you are expected to follow:

1. Detection methods, backend stuff and program security won't discussed here. If you have suggestion for that, contact me privately.
2. No off-topic, don't use this thread to ask solutions to your current problems, report bugs etc. Create special thread on this subforum for these.
3. Write only concrete things and don't exaggerate in suggestions. Example of this would be asking to add lobbies, server browser, chat and other Xfire stuff into the program.

Note that posting a suggestion here doesn't actually mean it'll be added to the program, but if it's useful and achievable, it'll certainly be added on "todo" list in future.
Posted 8:40pm Aug 25th 15
jUZE
Level: BRONZE
Try reducing the screenshot lagg. It is not always noticeable but it is there and it is annoying.
It is the most common complaint but I just wanted to put it out there.

Also look into possibly recreating the cfg upload. I have noticed an increase in people using illegal binds now that no one can check their configs on their CG profile.
Posted 8:51pm Aug 25th 15
snkr
When ur ingame , and press F2 , can it be only a list of 10 players (if 5v5) , for example that it shows only players from the ID of match which we enter when we start CGAC
Posted 8:52pm Aug 25th 15
supMEH
Is it possible to fix the Executable Path on cgac because im always switching game (cod2/cod4) and always I have to put the executable everytime is it possible to fix this ?
Posted 8:52pm Aug 25th 15
masonn

When ur ingame , and press F2 , can it be only a list of 10 players (if 5v5) , for example that it shows only players from the ID of match which we enter when we start CGAC

Quote from snkr on the 25th of August 2015

I agree with this,

but it is F1 and not F2

F2 is match details ^^
Posted 8:57pm Aug 25th 15
snkr

Quote from masonn on the 25th of August 2015

I agree with this,

but it is F1 and not F2

F2 is match details ^^

Quote from snkr on the 25th of August 2015

Ye lol , fucked up a bit , but you got the point
Posted 9:52pm Aug 25th 15
hitzoR

F2:
- add time remaining until match starts (just how it is on match page here)
- add teams rank after their rating
- mby add rivalry statistic

And one thing I'm not sure if it is achieveable (but i'm 90% sure it isn't) - link ingame nicks with CG names through pb guid in F1, so the list will look like this:

CG name
Ingame name
hitzoR
asd
dsa
dpLx_hitzoR
dpLx_asd
dpLx_somefakenick

EDIT:
And also - when i check "use command line instead", I want it to be permanent (make something about it to options or just save it right away, I'm sure that more than half of people uses "connect IP; password pw" line instead of copying IP and pw one by one).
Posted 10:54pm Aug 25th 15
keso
Implement direct startup from the website just like Faceit or similar league sites. You should just be able to click "PLAY" on the match page and it'll open up your CGAC with match ID and server ip/pw on startup command alrdy enterd so u just have to click "launch game".

Posted 12:03am Aug 26th 15
MARC

Implement direct startup from the website just like Faceit or similar league sites. You should just be able to click "PLAY" on the match page and it'll open up your CGAC with match ID and server ip/pw on startup command alrdy enterd so u just have to click "launch game".

:)

Quote from keso on the 26th of August 2015

Lazy? :D
server ip/pw How you should do this then? Because you aint playing cgo/cga on a server provided by CG.
Posted 12:08am Aug 26th 15
hitzoR

server ip/pw How you should do this then? Because you aint playing cgo/cga on a server provided by CG.

Quote from MARC on the 26th of August 2015
Make ip & pw in challenge mandatory and it should be working
Posted 12:20am Aug 26th 15
MARC
Atm we don't have enough servers for that
Posted 12:22am Aug 26th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Already thought about that and it's actually a good idea and it's achievable from some help of site developer.

No need for CG providing their servers, content from quick connect could be retrieved from there.
Posted 12:22am Aug 26th 15
hitzoR

Atm we don't have enough servers for that ;)

Quote from MARC on the 26th of August 2015
You didn't get me. Teams CAN put THEIR's server ip & pw to challenge now. And CGAC could just use those to launch game.
Posted 12:24am Aug 26th 15
MARC

Well if we contact the site developer. Its possible to make more CG servers.
Posted 12:25am Aug 26th 15
riqzor
Just get it back that u can download and check each CFG on CyberGamer to check if they are using any illegal binds or just being a fanboy and download people their cfg..
Posted 12:31am Aug 26th 15