CGAC - Version 2.0.1 Released!

CGAC - Version 2.0.1 Released! - Page: 8

Thread started by myss on Sunday, 2:46pm July 26th with 327 replies. Views: 52,251

exzz`
Level: BRONZE
played a match just now and three of my mates including me had laggs at times..
Posted 9:49pm Jul 26th 15
raze [god]
cgac 2.0 works perfect for me except normal lag caused by anticheat screenshots. cu
Posted 9:56pm Jul 26th 15
pussyfothermuckers

I've got some of the best computers out there, but I still have lags sometimes. Also my garand doesn't shoot as fast as it used to do. So the program itself still gives lags to the game.
Posted 10:12pm Jul 26th 15
wuky

played a match just now and three of my mates including me had laggs at times..

Quote from exzz` on the 26th of July 2015

can confirm that, but that is probably when taking a screenshot
Posted 11:15pm Jul 26th 15
pha1l
wp,agian anticheat which is lagging and u can bypass it with freehack,gj cybergamer !
Posted 11:20pm Jul 26th 15
qwixeR

wp,agian anticheat which is lagging and u can bypass it with freehack,gj cybergamer ! :D

Quote from pha1l on the 26th of July 2015

Well why dont you try it and tell us how did it go ? :D:D:D:D:D
Posted 11:38pm Jul 26th 15
Sergej Outboosterovic
Posted 11:42pm Jul 26th 15
goddzila
Samo da se moze screenshot vidjeti bilo bi odlicno
Posted 11:50pm Jul 26th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
Some issues were expected to occur since this was released couple days ahead the schedule due to CoD4 tournament with prize money. In next few days we will release new documentation about CGAC, with solution to known issues.

Players that were competing in mentioned tournament weren't able to see who was online on their matches both ingame and on site because that competition still hasn't been optimized for CGAC. It's only couple weeks old, and this was first test on EU part of site and with anticheat on. They were all online, just weren't given option to see it.

Older fixes
I see a some of you asked if they will still need to do black screenshot, config and similar fixes. The answer is no they won't. We want to make program as much portable and operational as possible, given that not all of you are computer geeks. If something additional is needed to be done from user side, we simply won't release it. Except for occasional antivirus/firewall configuring, there is nothing you are forced to do, and this thing is simply out of our control.

Premium
Some of you aren't happy that only premium members can view screenshots. This was made for two reasons. Guess first one is obvious, it's the thing that powers the world. Second thing why we aren't gonna make them public for everyone is because giving access to screenshots for wide public drains a lot of resources from site and our CDN provider.

Now about some mentioned issues:
Will see what can be done with this F1 and players who appear online even though they aren't on your match ID, this can probably be fixed without any program update, it's more a site issue.

High ping? I't possible if you have a very, very low internet. Worked for people with 2 mbit/s download and 256 kbit/s upload without any connection issues, if you have any lower, it's naturally your ping might increase. Can decrease upload speed a bit more from my side, but it's already close to minimum.

Screenshot lags. Game freezes while it takes screenshot, if you install DirectX Runtimes properly you should be fine. If it still lags too much (above 0.5s), it's probably due to high in-game resolution or low hardware configuration. Lag is perfectly normal when taking screenshots, as we implement more detection methods, interval between two screenshots will increase.

Keycode and cfg wiping, don't have any idea why would this occur, program doesn't directly interact with any of these things, if it resumes in every match, contact me and I'll take a look.

If your game gets wiped, it's probably because you installed program into your game directory. The program will delete all files except those that are listed as his. This was made so any files from older versions CGAC are deleted.

Will put M1 slow shooting issue on list to be looked in future, it's possible ingame interface is causing some delays. Expect more updates soon!

@pha1l
www.learncpp.com/
www.cplusplus.com/
www.charlespetzold.com/pw5/index.html
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3bstk3k5.aspx

Here you go mate, something to get you started, we're all waiting for your perfect anticheat.
Posted 12:05am Jul 27th 15
DeLuxez
Posted 12:12am Jul 27th 15
samuelg
Screenshot lags. Game freezes while it takes screenshot, if you install DirectX Runtimes properly you should be fine. If it still lags too much (above 0.5s), it's probably due to high in-game resolution or low hardware configuration. Lag is perfectly normal when taking screenshots, as we implement more detection methods, interval between two screenshots will increase.

Internet 80mb dl 20mb up
CPU: i7 3770k 4.8ghz watercooled 30/40* temp
GPU: x2 GTX 780s OC 40/60* temp
RAM: 32gb 2333mhz
Game is ran off a SSD

Why is my game lagging then although i have ran all the steps
Posted 12:18am Jul 27th 15
myss
Level: PLATINUM
On CGAC v1 there were some issues with ppl who run their game from SSDs, will talk with badkip for solution.
Posted 12:43am Jul 27th 15
pha1l
As u can see cod2 is more dead then it was,we were playing without anticheat for few months and it was okay,now agian some shit came which won't change anything
Posted 12:43am Jul 27th 15
synz
apart from the ss lags the ac runs smoothly, gj
Posted 1:13am Jul 27th 15
MacKenzie
Anyways, I can't wait to play against some so called 'pro' players now. :)

Good job guys!
Posted 1:23am Jul 27th 15