Call of Duty 2

Official Xfire replacement: Evolve! - Page: 27

Thread started by vioqor on Tuesday, 11:30am June 16th with 453 replies. Views: 76,313

p0s
Level: BRONZE

And yes, one more thing.
Why does evolve need to have so many processes opened?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m81lOzk.png[/IMG]

Quote from Cpt. Hamza on the 30th of June 2015

Maybe because it's doing more things at the same time ?

Quote from p0s` on the 30th of June 2015

Yes my friend, and I had only 2 apps opened from evolve, and even when i close everything all those processes are still operating. And that is kinda shit, u know?

Quote from Cpt. Hamza on the 30th of June 2015

Get a better CPU.

Quote from p0sTHUGLIFE on the 29th of June 2015
NOOB I HAVE COD2, COD4 1000 FPS LOCK AND YOU'RE TELLIN ME TO GET BETTER PC? OK, I STILL HAVE ROOM AT MY MOTHERBOARD FOR MORE RAM, I'LL UPGRADE TO 64 GB... ;)
AND HERE IS NOT THING ABOUT PC, IT'S ABOUT THAT EVOLVE IS DOING SHIT WITH SO MANY PROCESSES OPENED, AND ITS STILL SO BUGGY AND SLOW AND DESIGN IS LIKE ITS MADE IN 90'S FOR WINDOWS95.

EDIT : SOZ4CAPS YOU MAKE ME MAD KIDDO

Quote from Cpt. Hamza on the 29th of June 2015

Wtf man, who do you think you are? rofl.. please shut your mouth, if evolve is normal for everybody, why shouldn't it be normal for you
please stop acting like a 3rdie, ty

Quote from alpac1no on the 29th of June 2015

Who are you 2k15??? I'm Cpt.Hamza the Mighty btw.!
And i'm not gonna shut my mouth only cause some 2k15 noanme tells me to do it. I have right to writte anything i want about evolve beacuse this topic is about that, sharing experience etc.. Please check your identity again..

Quote from Cpt. Hamza on the 29th of June 2015

Hamza please stop with this troll (not even sure if you are trolling), you were a noname called "Eleanor" on CB, so please shut your mouth, you were not a namer then and you are not a namer now.
Miss is your friend, you played games with him, I get it. Everyone gets it. He's an admin here now and, because of that, you give yourself the right to speak highly to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you.
Posted 10:55pm Jun 30th 15
p0s
And if you don't like Evolve, don't use it. It's as simple as that.
Posted 10:55pm Jun 30th 15
Noddy Mars
Posted 2:02am Jul 1st 15
amfxz
Posted 6:38am Jul 1st 15
Dutchboy
Level: PLATINUM
Suggest to all the females here, to stop arguing and only share your experience regarding evolve.

Miss warned everyone right now. Same here. The next person who personal attacks someone here on the forums gets a forum ban.

So p0s, and cpt hamza, the both of you if you have anything further to say against each other than do this via PM.

Thanks in advance.
Posted 8:50am Jul 1st 15
NetworkENZIE
|---- le Boss!
Posted 8:53am Jul 1st 15
p0s
Evolve is a great program, not as great as Xfire but there will never be a program like Xfire again.
Posted 10:23am Jul 1st 15
Matjeq

evolve is shit program: I also have random alt tabs cause of evolve when im in-game
Hamza is a namer
Posted 11:28am Jul 1st 15
Cpt. Hamza
Posted 9:46pm Jul 1st 15
Lancelele
Posted 10:20pm Jul 1st 15
tranceee
evolve sucks, it often freezes my game so while i m in game i keep it turned off...my evolve:tranceee
Posted 11:59pm Jul 1st 15
NetworkENZIE

evolve sucks, it often freezes my game so while i m in game i keep it turned off...my evolve:tranceee

Quote from tranceee on the 1st of July 2015

Same for me, but i dont have any superpowercomputerfromnasa.
Posted 8:29am Jul 2nd 15
p0s

Quote from tranceee on the 1st of July 2015

I have a normal computer and it works fine for me. The only problem is when I turn off evolve by exiting, I can't turn it back on, I have to restart my computer.
Posted 12:19pm Jul 2nd 15
exzz`
Everything related to Evolve works fine for me. No laggs, no crashes, no bugs whatsoever.
Posted 2:02pm Jul 2nd 15
wESLEYYYYYYY

Everything related to Evolve works fine for me. No laggs, no crashes, no bugs whatsoever.

Quote from exzz` on the 2nd of July 2015
Posted 4:14pm Jul 2nd 15