EU
PC
OP
GB
Rep:
87%
Thinking about buying this. Have a Radeon HD 6800 Series already. Would this all work decent together?

[img]http://s9.postimg.org/nuhgeu9y7/computer_spec.jpg[/img]
image upload no limit
Downvote
3.2 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
87%
Re-Edit, uploaded wrong image, correct one there now.
Downvote
3.2 years ago
DE
Rep:
81%
EU CGTV Crew
should be fine, 6850 / 6870 should give you decent fps in any cod game & the cpu is one of the best you can get for cs / other cpu intensive games.
newer games like bf4 might struggle a little on full hd / high & ultra textures but it should still be fine.
as long as you got a decent ~600w PSU you should be fine with this, you might want to add an aftermarket cooler for the cpu tho to unlock the full potencial of the CPU with a little overclock
Downvote
3.2 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
87%
Thanks man !
Downvote
3.2 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
I personally would always recommend a Gigabyte motherboard because they have top notch support.
Downvote
3.2 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
87%
Which board would you recommend that would go fine with this setup?
Downvote
3.2 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
87%
I currently have a 750gb HDD this will fit directly into the mobo and boot up no problem?
Downvote
3.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from rikkz on the 18th of February 2015:
I personally would always recommend a Gigabyte motherboard because they have top notch support.

gigabyte has good support idd, but for the quality and reliability go with the asus and msi motherboards, gigabyte use cheaper material to build motherboards.
Downvote
3.2 years ago
jay
NL
Rep:
80%
May I ask if you're planning on overclocking? If not I'd go for the i5-4460 instead. Saves you 50 squid.

If you do plan on overclocking, keep the cpu and go with this mobo.

As for the HDD - yes that should be fine. It wouldn't hurt to have an extra SATA3 cable lying around.
Downvote
3.2 years ago
FI
Rep:
86%
ive got i5 4690k and hd4870 (really old one - saving some money for new one) and i get 600fps stable in cod2 and +200fps in csgo
Downvote
3.2 years ago