Burgundy v2 in CG Maps - Page: 3

Thread started by ENFYYYYYY on Sunday, 3:42pm February 8th with 45 replies. Views: 8,495

lackyyy
Level: BRONZE
Where is Vallente ? We cant play on this sicky map... Fuck burgundy v2or 3 or 10
Posted 6:09am Feb 9th 15
fleshyy
Make complete new maps not just remodel old ones. Put back powcamp, tobruk, vallente and thats it.

And don't open custom map ladders, I suggest that you open Mix ladder like it was on ESL where you just joined the game (5v5) where was 10 mixer who voted for map and pts goes to each player and players were ranked individual.
Posted 7:23am Feb 9th 15
hitzoR

Make complete new maps not just remodel old ones. Put back powcamp, tobruk, vallente and thats it.

Quote from fleshyy on the 9th of February 2015
Imho only Vallente is suitable for competition matches. We have all these 3 maps at czech GamePark league and I could say that Tobruk is badly designed, u have only one way to each plant plus one way through middle, which is almost impossible to go as allies. Its more one side map than Carentan or Caen. And Powcamp is old and too big and complex and also there is possible to go only to one plant.
Posted 8:20am Feb 9th 15
graejx
there is no point to add a 2nd version of burg, totally useless.
Still waiting for vallente, lan approved map
Posted 3:22pm Feb 9th 15
teqi-
-1 for burgundy v2 looks terrible. But i liked the other maps in facilos post back then. In particular the remakes from cod1 like tigertown and neuville!
Posted 3:37pm Feb 9th 15
cokY
Posted 3:45pm Feb 9th 15
dem0nick

Burgundy v2 - Map is great, but the background sounds should be removed.
Think z0d can do that.

Quote from miss on the 8th of February 2015
There's no need for z0d, this is s a 2 minutes job that can be done by anyone.
1. Open a map .iwd file with WinRar.
2. Go to /maps/mp/mp_burgundy_v2_fx.gsc and open it in Wordpad, Notepad, etc.
3. Replace the code with this one.
4. Save it and it should work.

Quote from exzz` on the 8th of February 2015

duh even a layman can do it
Posted 3:51pm Feb 9th 15
exzz`
@miss @domi - Never did any mod changes or anything mod related so I obviously had no idea. Sorry I guess.
Posted 4:03pm Feb 9th 15
masonn
Don't even bother changing or adding any maps.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141207005344/ssb/images/6/60/Facepalm.png
Posted 4:14pm Feb 9th 15
dem0nick

@miss @domi - Never did any mod changes or anything mod related so I obviously had no idea. Sorry I guess.

Quote from exzz` on the 9th of February 2015

me neither, was sarcasm, since those lines of code look confusing as fuck
Posted 4:16pm Feb 9th 15
w1llyyY
Make cod1 dawnville/harbor reborn pls. Best maps ever played.
Posted 4:41pm Feb 9th 15
JakAAA!
put vallente to map pool...really dont know why is this still not done, since pretty much whole community wants it
Posted 4:43pm Feb 9th 15
head
Level: PLATINUM

put vallente to map pool...really dont know why is this still not done, since pretty much whole community wants it

Quote from JakAAA! on the 9th of February 2015
I like how that people keep saying "the entire community wants it" but when i look at the currrent stats, only tj / burg / little bit of dawnville are played.

It was in the maplist on CB and i knew exactly how many teams played that map because half of them would go to conflict "our opponent didn't have vallente on server".
Posted 4:48pm Feb 9th 15
Vmprx

Quote from head on the 9th of February 2015
I like how that people keep saying "the entire community wants it" but when i look at the currrent stats, only tj / burg / little bit of dawnville are played.

It was in the maplist on CB and i knew exactly how many teams played that map because half of them would go to conflict "our opponent didn't have vallente on server".

Quote from JakAAA! on the 9th of February 2015

that's because nobody wants to play any other maps. because they think only toujane, burgundy, dawn are NORMAL maps i'm like a map is a map and a team has a right to chose their map. and the other team must respect that.
Posted 5:41pm Feb 9th 15
Matjeq
Posted 10:28pm Feb 9th 15